right wing reactionaries take yet another hit, PP clinic reopens in TX

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Planned Parenthood reopens abortion clinic in Texas

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Planned Parenthood has reopened its first abortion clinic in Texas since the U.S. Supreme Court last year struck down regulations that prompted more than half of the state's abortion facilities to close.

Clinics in rural and midsized Texas cities were among the first to close after Republicans in 2013 passed a sweeping anti-abortion bill later ruled unconstitutional. The announcement Tuesday puts an abortion provider back in Waco.

a victory for some women in TX, who I'm sure are already suffering massive domestic violence issues

god bless

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Planned Parenthood has reopened its first abortion clinic in Texas since the U.S. Supreme Court last year struck down regulations that prompted more than half of the state's abortion facilities to close.

Clinics in rural and midsized Texas cities were among the first to close after Republicans in 2013 passed a sweeping anti-abortion bill later ruled unconstitutional. The announcement Tuesday puts an abortion provider back in Waco.

a victory for some women in TX, who I'm sure are already suffering massive domestic violence issues

god bless

Planned Parenthood just put its foot up Texas' ass and it will remain their for the duration. They messed with Texas and Texas bent over. NEXT.

god bless

"god bless"

Taking God's name in vain and blaspheming, whilst you peddle the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, what a sick freak you are.

god bless

"god bless"

Taking God's name in vain and blaspheming, whilst you peddle the murdering of the most innocent as they slumber in the womb, what a sick freak you are.

you sound like one of those TX domestic violence victims I referenced above

bigly sad, god bless

Not surprising this is all your brain cell desolate tiny mind can think of to respond.

Now run along.

god bless

"god bless"

you sound like one of those TX domestic violence victims I referenced above

bigly sad, god bless

Not surprising this is all your brain cell desolate tiny mind can think of to respond.

Now run along.

you really female pottymouth?

god bless

Planned Parenthood just put its foot up Texas' ass and it will remain their for the duration. They messed with Texas and Texas bent over. NEXT.
It must be a massive relief for those poor girls. Civilisation returns to Texas.

god bless

god bless

You and Johnny celebrating dead babies makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

god bless

It must be a massive relief for those poor girls. Civilisation returns to Texas.
Sure, murdering babies is real civilized.

god bless

god bless

You're a pro-birther. Once children are born you couldn't care less if it died the same day. You support people that want to deny healthcare to the poor that can't afford it, the children of whom will suffer the most.

Your outrage is the outrage of the lazy. In the minute it took you to read this 15 children died somewhere in the world of hunger or disease. And you instead of helping them with money or your time sat comfortably in your house on your ass typing. Save your fake outrage, you aren't a Christian or a 'defender of life'.

god bless

god bless

You're a pro-birther. Once children are born you couldn't care less if it died the same day. You support people that want to deny healthcare to the poor that can't afford it, the children of whom will suffer the most.

Your outrage is the outrage of the lazy. In the minute it took you to read this 15 children died somewhere in the world of hunger or disease. And you instead of helping them with money or your time sat comfortably in your house on your ass typing. Save your fake outrage, you aren't a Christian or a 'defender of life'.
Your whole post was one big fat made up lie, liar, you know nothing .

god bless

god bless

Haven't these people heard of contraception?

If in the cases of rape, incest or where the life of the mother is concerned then abortion should be available.

Your type wants Abortion on Demand, abortion used as a means of contraception, which is murder, whats the difference between a woman killing a baby In Utero and a woman killing a baby as soon as it's born? Morally there is no difference, killing is killing.

Once they are born they dont give a fcuk.

There is another thread on here where the same types are advocating feeding the kids shit BECAUSE IT IS THE PARENTS CHOICE !!

Hypocrisy writ large.

So apparently it's civilized to get underaged girls pregnant, then slap their heels in stirrups and scrape out their uteruses without telling their parents that they have been raped, or that they are undergoing an invasive and dangerous procedure.

Apparently it's civilized to sell dead babies for profit, and exploit desperate women and girls (who get none of the profits) to do it.

god bless

god bless

Your whole post was one big fat made up lie, liar, you know nothing .

For phoney Kristians the truth hurts I know. But come on, you know it's true.

Forum List

Back