Right wing: Trump can and should fire anyone at anytime for any reason he likes. Also right wing:

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
...This is fascism, to fire someone for broadcasting an idea to the entire world!

Help us understand how these two odeas exist in the same universe.

Trump firing his head of election security for saying the election was secure: Trump fires agency head who vouched for 2020 vote security

Carano getting fired for comparing herself to a Jew during the Third Reich:
#1) As a boss one may fire anyone for any reasons unless that person has a contract.

#2) That is not exactly what Carano did. I have an entire thread dedicated to this.

At least you are consistent. Dishonest to a fault.

That is not exactly what Carano did. I have an entire thread dedicated to this
I will put you down for saying you don't subscribe to this silly dilemma, and that you agree Lucasfilm can and should fire anyone they like at any time and for any reason. And that those calling it fascism are smoking orange crack.

you agree Lucasfilm can and should fire anyone they like at any time and for any reason.
indeed but that doesnt mean you have to agree with the reasons. In this instance, its almost morbid to think one can get fired for speaking against such extreme division.

Furthermore, the examples in the OP were only chosen for salience. Either one can be replaced with numerous other examples.

...This is fascism, to fire someone for broadcasting an idea to the entire world!

Help us understand how these two ideas exist in the same universe.

Trump firing his head of election security for saying the election was secure: Trump fires agency head who vouched for 2020 vote security

Carano getting fired for comparing herself to a Jew during the Third Reich, and other assorted fumbduckery: Gina Carano fired from The Mandalorian after 'abhorrent' social media posts
And we have 2 states that want to nullify election wins if they don't like who wins.

I will put you down for saying you don't subscribe to this silly dilemma, and that you agree Lucasfilm can and should fire anyone they like at any time and for any reason. And that those calling it fascism are smoking orange crack.
Lucasfilm fired her due to leftist threats on social media not because they were unhappy with her acting. They of course may do that but also may face backlash because of it. Never called it Fascism. It is just another part of our cancel culture where SJWs who are easily offended don't want to hear disparate voices. Pretty sad. I think even a total moron like you would agree.

There are a few reasons someone can't be fired for ... emergency family leave for example ...

Political ideology is not protected under Federal law ... one can and will get fired for spouting off the wrong rhetoric at the job ... call it what you will, it's still sound business practice ... if I go into a grocery store to shop, I really would rather not get bombarded by political extremism from the cashier ... or I'll take my shopping elsewhere ...

Lucasfilm appeals to the liberals in our society ... their employees will have to toe the line or seek work somewhere else ... are there no conservative media outlets that will take her, that's a problem with conservative media ... the money is with liberal media ...

indeed but that doesnt mean you have to agree with the reasons.
"At any time and for any reason"

It most certainly DOES mean you can't call it fascism. You can only call it doing business.

When Capitalism IS the Government Fascism is exactly what it is. Or when it control the Government. The only difference between Capitalism and Fascism is Fascism is the tools to attempt to further Capitalism.

Lucasfilm fired her due to leftist threats on social media not because they were unhappy with her acting. They of course may do that but also may face backlash because of it. Never called it Fascism. It is just another part of our cancel culture where SJWs who are easily offended don't want to hear disparate voices. Pretty sad. I think even a total moron like you would agree.
Cool! But i already have you down as saying it isn't fascism , and private employers, as with Trump, can and should fire anyone at any time for any reason they like.

Lucasfilm appeals to the liberals in our society .
You lost me. I fail to see anything "conservative" about the Twitter posts of Gina Carano that are in question. I fail to see what is "political" on the liberal/conservative spectrum about spreading dangerous lies about the pandemic or the election. And i imagine quite a few conservative Jews were not so happy with her latest offering.

Last edited:

There are a few reasons someone can't be fired for ... emergency family leave for example ...
Then just make up a different reason, like not liking the content of their Facebook page. Or just say you heard they said something in the break room that demonstrated less than 100% absolute fealty and loyalty to their boss. Trump-style.

Help us understand how these two ideas exist in the same universe.

Carano getting fired for comparing herself to a Jew during the Third Reich, and other assorted fumbduckery: Gina Carano fired from The Mandalorian after 'abhorrent' social media posts

Being able to fire and hire for any reason is the way it works in at will work states, isn't it?

Personally, I wouldn't work for a person with the personality of Trump that is my right as a citizen of this country.

Last edited:
Cool! But i already have you down as saying it isn't fascism , and private employers, as with Trump, can and should fire anyone at any time for any reason they like.
I agree. When did I say it was Fascism? It is cowardice.

Forum List

Back