Right wing: Trump can and should fire anyone at anytime for any reason he likes. Also right wing:

It is cowardice.
I agree 100%, Trump is a mewling coward that folds like a cheap suit at the slightest sign of adversity or dissent. But that doesn't make his actions fascist. So we agree again.
What happened to Carano is cowardice. Trump became famous for firing people. He is the CEO type. Don’t drink and post.

Trump fired people on TV. It is NOT the CEO type. He is a massive business failure, who only fires people on TV. In real life, Trump was the guy who was getting tossed off of projects after extended court battles. Ever the incompetent, and chaotic manager. This Presidency ended the same way all of Trump's business deals end - with law enforcement ensuring that Trump is gone.

I strongly disagree that the Lucasfilm firing is facism. In fact it is the polar opposite of facism, since it's in opposition to facist tropes. For this actress to smack talk about Jews while working for George Lucas, seems like biting the hand that feeds you. Stupid, stupid, woman.

Prior to Donald Trump running for office, this forum had two rabbid racists - Shoots Speeders, and Steve McGarrett, and they were openly mocked by everyone on both the left and the right. Today, there is so much racial animus being posted in this forum, that it's sickening - and there are dozens of posting posting this shit. And no, that is not because of Obama, it's because of TRUMP.

Donald Trump has degraded public discourse on race, politics, and just basical human decency, in the USA, that people are emboldened to say the most disgusting things about non-WASPs, that it's stomach churning. Schools are reporting increases in bullying, fighting, and other forms of agression.

And now Trump is trying to claim first amendment rights to spreading his lies and filth.
She didn’t smack talk Jews. She compared to how my ancestors were treated with how some conservatives are being treated now. That was it. You said “Jews invented whining”. Had she said that the vitriol would be much worse. Trump is gone and you still whine about him. Maybe you should stick to maple syrup and hockey? Eh?

Was good enough to garner nearly 75mil votes.
Yes indeed. The show had decent ratings, too.

Your lashing out at me, personally, for the nickname is probably #1 or 2 on the list of symptoms of cultism. You got it bad, bro.
You’re the one who called him Trumpy bear. Nothing wrong with liking other men. Not for me but if that floats your boat then you do you. Congratulations

You’re the one who called him Trumpy bear.
Right. So? Was that even an insult? You don't even know. You lashed out just in case it was. Cultism on parade.
How did I “lash out”. Please explain this one to me. This should be rich. You’re so sensitive. Of course now I understand why.
Sorry, i guess you're on your own. Figure it out or don't.

So, Trumps gimmick was firing people. The cult LOVED it. Suddenly they don't like people being fired. Strange. Were they all lying about loving it when Trump did it? Or are they all lying and putting on a little act now, when others do it and they pretend to be victims?

Pretty easy answer.

Wow. There seems to be a sick obsession with my man Trumpie. You people who get off on all this bullshit remind me of the people who only listen to the Elvis channel. Too crazy.

You’re the one who called him Trumpy bear.
Right. So? Was that even an insult? You don't even know. You lashed out just in case it was. Cultism on parade.
How did I “lash out”. Please explain this one to me. This should be rich. You’re so sensitive. Of course now I understand why.
Sorry, i guess you're on your own. Figure it out or don't.

So, Trumps gimmick was firing people. The cult LOVED it. Suddenly they don't like people being fired. Strange. Were they all lying about loving it when Trump did it? Or are they all lying and putting on a little act now, when others do it and they pretend to be victims?

Pretty easy answer.
I dislike cancel culture in general. It has nothing to do with being fired. You are stupid so let me explain please. If my job is to make wigits and my goal is 10 per hour and I make 15 then I am exceeding expectations. If I make five then I am not meeting expectations and may be fired. If I am making 15 but make a political statement and that gets me fired then that is cancel culture as I was exceeding expectations as it pertains to my primary job. Trump fired people for not meeting expectations, that is called capitalism.

Forum List

Back