Right wing: Trump can and should fire anyone at anytime for any reason he likes. Also right wing:

What discussion? Not our discussion.
This discussion. It's on topic. i made the assumption you were here to talk the topic. This is the last time i will respond to this distraction.
I have addressed the topic. You can’t debate like this. It’s like you asking me, so Azog why do you beat your wife? The assumption immediately is that I beat my wife. That is craziness. So when you bring Fascism into this you force me down a path that is simply untrue and is a distraction.

may be many things. A coward is not one of them.
A sniveling intellectual coward, all the way to the core. She is so terrified that her cultism is, oh just maybe, a deviant view unsupported by any facts or the vast majority of the world, that she decided both to double down on stupid, deadly lies AND to try to create a pre-emptive defense in the form of her nauseating tweets about the 3rd Reich. It's as cowardly as cowardly gets. "Bravery" would be owning her lies and admitting them not only to be lies, but to be lies that are harming people. A very low bar we would set for a toddler.

But i am not interested in this sidebar. Sorry.

may be many things. A coward is not one of them.
A sniveling intellectual coward, all the way to the core. She is so terrified that her cultism is, oh just maybe, a deviant view unsupported by any facts or the vast majority of the world, that she decided both to double down on stupid, deadly lies AND to try to create a pre-emptive defense in the form of her nauseating tweets about the 3rd Reich. It's as cowardly as cowardly gets.
None of this is true. Are you feeling OK? As a Jewish person I completely agree with her POV. Are you going to tell me what it’s like to be a Jew now?

More whining that intolerance of intolerance is intolerance. That to be a free society we need to let objectionable speech go unchallenged. That freedom of speech is free from the social consequences of speech.

Let me summarize with one word: Bullshit.

More whining that intolerance of intolerance is intolerance. That to be a free society we need to let objectionable speech go unchallenged. That freedom of speech is free from the social consequences of speech.

You are so long winded and boring. Let me summarize. You’re a moron.

Maybe if George Lucas would slather some gravy on his face, have a Siberian Husky take a piss in his hair, and gain 150 pounds, the Trumpsters would be cool with the Carano firing.

...This is fascism, to fire someone for broadcasting an idea to the entire world!

Help us understand how these two odeas exist in the same universe.

Trump firing his head of election security for saying the election was secure: Trump fires agency head who vouched for 2020 vote security

Carano getting fired for comparing herself to a Jew during the Third Reich:
#1) As a boss one may fire anyone for any reasons unless that person has a contract.

#2) That is not exactly what Carano did. I have an entire thread dedicated to this.

At least you are consistent. Dishonest to a fault.

Despite the hate we feel for the piece of shit trump, we miss him, he has been the butt of every joke for years, the source of our laughter. We are left with deranged cult followers like you to cover for the vacuum left by the pussygrabber. Now we have a serious man at the helm in President Biden, things are good and calm but a little boring, we need people to laugh at...

View attachment 455982
A smart person never ends a sentence in a preposition, Al. You live in the Boston area do you not? Our education system is very impressive but it somehow bypassed you.

trump cult follower concerned with sentence construction??? impressive!!!!, I'm glad you are coming around depression phase, soon enough you will come around towards acceptance ...

1613095022994.png

...This is fascism, to fire someone for broadcasting an idea to the entire world!

Trump firing his head of election security for saying the election was secure: Trump fires agency head who vouched for 2020 vote security

#1) As a boss one may fire anyone for any reasons unless that person has a contract.

#2) That is not exactly what Carano did. I have an entire thread dedicated to this.

Trump isn’t the boss. Trump is an employee just like the guy he fired. Trump cannot fire someone from a federal job for telling the truth.

The federal government is not “Trump’s company”. He cannot just hire and fire anyone he feels like. And while certain employees may serve at the pleasure of the president the gentleman involved can and in all likelihood has already sued for “wrongful dismissal” and he’ll win.

Trump isn’t the boss. Trump is an employee just like the guy he fired. Trump cannot fire someone from a federal job for telling the truth.

The federal government is not “Trump’s company”. He cannot just hire and fire anyone he feels like. And while certain employees may serve at the pleasure of the president the gentleman involved can and in all likelihood has already sued for “wrongful dismissal” and he’ll win.

Thanks for the comedy, you almost come off as intelligent but mainly just a stupid partisan hack.

Despite the hate we feel for the piece of shit trump, we miss him, he has been the butt of every joke for years, the source of our laughter. We are left with deranged cult followers like you to cover for the vacuum left by the pussygrabber. Now we have a serious man at the helm in President Biden, things are good and calm but a little boring, we need people to laugh at...

View attachment 455982
A smart person never ends a sentence in a preposition, Al. You live in the Boston area do you not? Our education system is very impressive but it somehow bypassed you.

trump cult follower concerned with sentence construction??? impressive!!!!, I'm glad you are coming around depression phase, soon enough you will come around towards acceptance ...

View attachment 456018
I never Didn’t accept it. You must enjoy being neutered. Why do you deny that you live in the Boston area like I do?

Actually he can. If you don’t like it then blame the constitution. You are 100% incorrect. You are also an antisemite who is forever immortalized in my siggy. Thank you.

You are so long winded and boring. Let me summarize. You’re a moron.
Well if four sentences is too much for you then you are the moron. The responses to this thread are melting snowflakes. Yours too pal.

It is cowardice.
I agree 100%, Trump is a mewling coward that folds like a cheap suit at the slightest sign of adversity or dissent. But that doesn't make his actions fascist. So we agree again.
What happened to Carano is cowardice. Trump became famous for firing people. He is the CEO type. Don’t drink and post.

Trump fired people on TV. It is NOT the CEO type. He is a massive business failure, who only fires people on TV. In real life, Trump was the guy who was getting tossed off of projects after extended court battles. Ever the incompetent, and chaotic manager. This Presidency ended the same way all of Trump's business deals end - with law enforcement ensuring that Trump is gone.

I strongly disagree that the Lucasfilm firing is facism. In fact it is the polar opposite of facism, since it's in opposition to facist tropes. For this actress to smack talk about Jews while working for George Lucas, seems like biting the hand that feeds you. Stupid, stupid, woman.

Prior to Donald Trump running for office, this forum had two rabbid racists - Shoots Speeders, and Steve McGarrett, and they were openly mocked by everyone on both the left and the right. Today, there is so much racial animus being posted in this forum, that it's sickening - and there are dozens of posting posting this shit. And no, that is not because of Obama, it's because of TRUMP.

Donald Trump has degraded public discourse on race, politics, and just basical human decency, in the USA, that people are emboldened to say the most disgusting things about non-WASPs, that it's stomach churning. Schools are reporting increases in bullying, fighting, and other forms of agression.

And now Trump is trying to claim first amendment rights to spreading his lies and filth.

Actually he can. If you don’t like it then blame the constitution. You are 100% incorrect. You are also an antisemite who is forever immortalized in my siggy. Thank you.

You posting that lie again? You tried that before. Cutting and changing a poster's quote is against the rules.

It is cowardice.
I agree 100%, Trump is a mewling coward that folds like a cheap suit at the slightest sign of adversity or dissent. But that doesn't make his actions fascist. So we agree again.
What happened to Carano is cowardice. Trump became famous for firing people. He is the CEO type. Don’t drink and post.

Trump fired people on TV. It is NOT the CEO type. He is a massive business failure, who only fires people on TV. In real life, Trump was the guy who was getting tossed off of projects after extended court battles. Ever the incompetent, and chaotic manager. This Presidency ended the same way all of Trump's business deals end - with law enforcement ensuring that Trump is gone.

I strongly disagree that the Lucasfilm firing is facism. In fact it is the polar opposite of facism, since it's in opposition to facist tropes. For this actress to smack talk about Jews while working for George Lucas, seems like biting the hand that feeds you. Stupid, stupid, woman.

Prior to Donald Trump running for office, this forum had two rabbid racists - Shoots Speeders, and Steve McGarrett, and they were openly mocked by everyone on both the left and the right. Today, there is so much racial animus being posted in this forum, that it's sickening - and there are dozens of posting posting this shit. And no, that is not because of Obama, it's because of TRUMP.

Donald Trump has degraded public discourse on race, politics, and just basical human decency, in the USA, that people are emboldened to say the most disgusting things about non-WASPs, that it's stomach churning. Schools are reporting increases in bullying, fighting, and other forms of agression.

And now Trump is trying to claim first amendment rights to spreading his lies and filth.

You're FIRED!

Actually he can.
Sure he can. And did. That was his gimmick. That was literally why he was even a viable candidate when he slithered down the escalator: his reality show where he sat there and and shit himself and said, "You're Fired!". His supporters LOVED this shit. Loved it. But what is good for Trumpybear is apparently not good for others.

Actually he can.
Sure he can. And did. That was his gimmick. That was literally why he was even a viable candidate when he slithered down the escalator: his reality show where he sat there and and shit himself and said, "You're Fired!". His supporters LOVED this shit. Loved it. But what is good for Trumpybear is apparently not good for others.
Was good enough to garner nearly 75mil votes. Cute name. I did not realize you swung that way. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

You posting that lie again? You tried that before. Cutting and changing a poster's quote is against the rules.
You cried to a Mod and they saw your quote and rebuked your complaint. The only ask was to link it and I did that. Sorry. You say hateful words, you have to own them. Feel free to find a quote from me and post it in your siggy.

Forum List

Back