Right wingers are hoping America suffers for 4 years; Pathetic patriots.

Somehow the idiot Bucs thinks that reduced local revenues are going to fund public services. Good luck with that. Companies making reduced profits pay fewer state and local taxes too.

When revenue was UP, the right wing mayors and governors still slashed budgets down here.

So, it was two choices:

1- We go down, and watch all you thrive
2- We go down, and take you fuckers down with us

Welcome aboard!!!

Curb level?

"Hope"..........................That would be a meaningless neo-communist term for future empty promises...............Like "Change" and "Forward"...

Hey bucs. Please send me the contact list of where you bucs go to get all the free stuff.

Obama won and I want in.

I would...but thats not your role. Your a "maker". Your job is to produce, earn and MAKE money. My role is to party and live care free off that work.

Sorry...but you are who you are. Get to work. Now...where did I put that raspberry jelly donut.........

Oh, and I plan on buying some good shit this Christmas. Im gonna need you to work a few overtime hours for me.

Hey bucs. Please send me the contact list of where you bucs go to get all the free stuff.

Obama won and I want in.

I would...but thats not your role. Your a "maker". Your job is to produce, earn and MAKE money. My role is to party and live care free off that work.

Sorry...but you are who you are. Get to work. Now...where did I put that raspberry jelly donut.........

Oh, and I plan on buying some good shit this Christmas. Im gonna need you to work a few overtime hours for me.

Well, that is how it used to work, certainly. But now we want in on the free shit too.

We all be takin now!

you also wanted this country to fail.

Fuck you very much, you lost

They may have lost an election but you lose in the game of life because you're a miserable piece of drunken lifeless shit!

Don't mince words, now!

She's so annoying. She acts like she had something to do with Obama winning. Prior to the election she was a drunken basket case who vanished about 2 weeks prior to Election Day now she dances around here as if she accomplished something on her own.

Obama won and I want in.

You might want to work on gaining some self esteem and self respect. :cool:

those who cant predict any outcome correctly dont get the free stuff.

sorry guys but you lost and cant get anything correct.

that means you get no free stuff and have to lick the curb for a living

Forum List

Back