Right Wingers protest Facebook

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
1231526_10151626150611275_1200690402_n.jpg

Every day, we see more reasons why the right loses elections.

I've alreayd protested facebook on my own terms.

I only post the most basic and trivial information, other than my pure politically facebook pages. That means I'm useless to them for commercial and marketeering purposes, and even my political pages are counter to their agenda lol

The only thing I will post on Facebook is trivial things, jokes or lyrics. It is not for the serious, it is strictly entertainment.

BTW, why are they protesting?

What's the protest about anyway?

They were protesting because so many Conservative pages get banned or shut down for "hate" speech. Yet Facebook will let anything else stay.....a BUNCH of us sent messages to Facebook during the Zimmerman trial about a few pages that called out for the murder of Zimmerman. Facebook gave us all the same answer....those pages didn't break their rules of hate speech. Lol! So a bunch of people deleted their accounts....for 24 hrs. I think there was quite a lot of them, but I don't think it really affected Facebook, they don't care and they knew they'd be back. So I didn't bother :)

They were protesting because so many Conservative pages get banned or shut down for "hate" speech. Yet Facebook will let anything else stay.....a BUNCH of us sent messages to Facebook during the Zimmerman trial about a few pages that called out for the murder of Zimmerman. Facebook gave us all the same answer....those pages didn't break their rules of hate speech. Lol! So a bunch of people deleted their accounts....for 24 hrs. I think there was quite a lot of them, but I don't think it really affected Facebook, they don't care and they knew they'd be back. So I didn't bother :)

So Facebook is run by Brits and Aussies? :lol:

So Facebook is run by Brits and Aussies? :lol:
No.

It is just a private enterprise that leans so heavily left that Stalin would have a page banned.

However, it is stupid to protest a social media website like facebook because it is a private enterprise and can do as they like.

As for the OP....if it had happened to liberals, the fucking moron would have 25,000 threads over the next two years telling everyone how fascist facebook is.

It is the kind of childish behavior I expect from it.

Luddy
your pic is to small to read on my dumb phone, but giving up now on FB when I found out they are reading my private messages. I mentioned a name to a friend that I have not seen or talked to in 30 years and now low and behold that person is popping up on friends to be friends with. I have no trust in them.

Luddy
your pic is to small to read on my dumb phone, but giving up now on FB when I found out they are reading my private messages. I mentioned a name to a friend that I have not seen or talked to in 30 years and now low and behold that person is popping up on friends to be friends with. I have no trust in them.

That's because to Facebook, you are not a customer...you are a PRODUCT.

FB is only as left or right leaning as the people that post there-that you can see such as your friends or the things you subscribe to which you have total control over.

So there is a completely unknown protest of facebook. It's their right to protest.

And last time I checked Republicans have control of the house. Not only that but out of all the races for Federal offices in 2012. Republicans won 242 and Democrats won 225.

I'm not sure your familiarity with math, but 242>225. Which means Republicans won more of the seats in 2012 than Democrats. One of those campaigns happened to be the President's race, so of course, you're presuming Republicans aren't winning elections. But the actual numbers show differently.

Forum List

Back