Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are speaking about the easy access to guns in this country and the results

Easy? Look at the laws already on the books:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 44 - FIREARMS

And you think it's easy to purchase a firearm? Are you out of your mind?

Is it difficult? Other than getting out of bed when does it get complicated?

Uh, when you get to the gun store?

Yep, for me it required the salesperson to make a call that took less than 5 minutes and he was complaining by how long it took.
That's a lie. What state did you buy your firearm in then?

Arizona. No lie. I spent more time debating jam at the grocery store.

The rule that says service people can't be armed while on base.

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

Shhh, you feel you have to respond, you really don't as you're not saying anything. Chill wingnut, chill.

No need to get so upset, dude, it's a message board. If you can't calm down, try breathing in a bag

Upset about what?

Damn you're stupid, read the post I was replying to

Your mother was wise, bro. No doubt a woman as wise as her also taught you to look into a mirror before judging others.

Actually I'm asking for you right wingers to JUDGE yourselves......

So, who among us is advocating for the continued sale of assault weapons to help maniacs kill as many people as possible????

The AR-15 is not an assault weapon. It's semi-automatic, like any standard hunting rifle.

Ask 103 people who were shot last night if they give a flying fuck about the difference.

Why don't you ask them if we should keep importing Muslims into the country?

Don't you leftwing douche bags call arguments like yours "dancing in the blood of the victims?"

Thank god Muhammad Ali converted to Islam, if for no other reason but to show morons like you 50 years later just how stupid you are.
Ali was raised as a Christian. He has a lot Christian values in his DNA. These bloodthirsty animals are raised to hate the infidel and homosexuals from birth. They only have murder in their DNA.

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

Shhh, you feel you have to respond, you really don't as you're not saying anything. Chill wingnut, chill.

No need to get so upset, dude, it's a message board. If you can't calm down, try breathing in a bag

Upset about what?

Yep, you said I had no need to be upset and I replied that I wasn't upset.

Unless you were replying to the one troll I have on ignore then I have no idea what your confusion is.

I bought a 9mm..for shits and giggles as far as you need to know.

I don't know whether it should have taken days or not, I'm not the one who complained that it was time consuming or complicated.

You spent over $500 for shits and giggles? Now I'm doubting your story.

If your story is true, try not to hurt yourself. Of course, you'd also have to buy ammo for shits and giggles too. Did you buy ammo? Have you actually loaded the pistol or ever shot it? Have you any proficiency or experience with firearms?

Just like the 2nd amendment doesn't cover fully automatic weapons.

What were the revolutionaries fighting the British with? Knives and pitchforks? No. They were using rifles and muskets.

Therefore, the Second Amendment covers rifles, automatic or not.

The Americans were using rifles. The British only had muskets. Rifles were far more lethal than muskets because they were accurate to over 500 yards. So Americans were armed with weapons more lethal than what the military had.

Upset about what?

Unless you were replying to the one troll I have on ignore then I have no idea what your confusion is.

You didn't read the post I responded to, did you?

And seriously, you think we make buying guns illegal and therefore, bam, terrorists can't get them! Bam! That's just the prepubescent intelligence you possess

I bought a 9mm..for shits and giggles as far as you need to know.

I don't know whether it should have taken days or not, I'm not the one who complained that it was time consuming or complicated.

You spent over $500 for shits and giggles? Now I'm doubting your story.

If your story is true, try not to hurt yourself. Of course, you'd also have to buy ammo for shits and giggles too. Did you buy ammo? Have you actually loaded the pistol or ever shot it? Have you any proficiency or experience with firearms?

I don't think I paid $500. I did buy some practice ammo at the time. I've practiced loading and I've taken it to the range. I just don't obsess over it. Haven't looked at it in the past 6 months.

Ali was raised as a Christian. He has a lot Christian values in his DNA. These animals are raised to hate the infidel and homosexuals from birth. They only have murder in their DNA.
Sorry dude, but religion isn't in a person's DNA. Nor is culture.

Example, if you take a gang-banger's orphaned child out of the ghetto and raise it in a solid middle class home, that child will turn out a lot better than a twin who was left in the ghetto or an orphanage. This has been proven several times in psychological studies.

I'm a Democrat. But I'm not a liberal nor a progressive

:wtf: So you vote for them ... why? It's like saying you go to Church but you are not a Christian. Did your wife tell you to?
No! You misunderstand. I'm in Maryland. The only way to vote against Hillary is to be a Democrat and vote for someone else in the primary's.

Sucks. I know.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

What were the revolutionaries fighting the British with? Knives and pitchforks? No. They were using rifles and muskets.

The Americans were using rifles. The British only had muskets. Rifles were far more lethal than muskets because they were accurate to over 500 yards. So Americans were armed with weapons more lethal than what the military had.

I stand corrected.

Upset about what?

You didn't read the post I responded to, did you?

And seriously, you think we make buying guns illegal and therefore, bam, terrorists can't get them! Bam! That's just the prepubescent intelligence you possess

Yeah, we covered this.

Anyway, I don't believe I said anything you claimed I did.

Eliminate guns and you will still have terrorist attacks, murder, and death. Radical Islamic Extremism was the real threat. Obama can't even bring himself to say the word 'Islam' / 'Islamic'.

He can't bring them in fast enough. Get used to this attack today because we are going to see a LOT more. It's bad enough that American Muslims are being radicalized without bringing in hundreds of thousands more.

The LAW-ABIDING citizens do NOT need to be disarmed to become lambs before the wolves. Our govt has proven it can not, or in Obama's case won't, fully protect American citizens, leaving Americans to protect themselves!

He admitted no such thing. The fact that it hasn't occurred isn't proof that it couldn't occur. Before 9/11, passenger planes had never been used to destroy a building. According to your "logic," it should have been impossible.

After 9/11 we enacted laws and forced airlines to barricade cockpit doors. Not to mention the creation of the DHS. So, good job Jr, way to fail that shit.

In the meantime we do know the effectiveness of assault style weapons in the hands of terrorists...or anyone really. Why can't you morons just deal with the fact that they are effective? Hell, they are sold as though they are the weapon of choice of warriors. Can't have it both ways.

Your theory is that since it hasn't happened, then it must be impossible. That's an idiot theory.

The bottom line is that the 2nd Amendment covers semi-automatics like the AR-15.

My theory is that weapons like the AR15 are more dangerous than the average handgun, you don't even want to wade into those waters, your ideology won't allow you to.

The 2nd amendment covers the AR15 up until a law were passed to ban it and others like it, then it's up to...oh-oh, the rights bane of American democracy...the judiciary.

I have to state again, I'm not necessarily for the ban of assault style weapons...and after listening to you fucks I'm having a difficult time not just wanting them banned outright. Can't get a straight answer from one of you. Believe what you want but at least have an understanding of their proven ability to mow people down.

Hmmm, wrong. The 2nd Amendment protects the ownership of guns like he AR-15.

It doesn't. Just like the 2nd amendment doesn't cover fully automatic weapons (mostly). It's a matter of what Congress thinks the 2nd amendment covers bases on the laws they pass and then if challenged how the Supreme Court rules (eventually).

Yeah, actually, it does. That's how it was interpreted up until the 1930s. What part of "the right to bear arms shall not be infringed" don't you understand? It's not a matter subject to the whims of politicians. The Constitution would be meaningless if that was the case.

I stand corrected.

Not doubting necessarily, I'd ask for a link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back