Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. It's called compensating. He probably has small hands too
Let's say I do have small hands. Isn't this proof the Left are prejudiced and hateful toward others? What are you compensating for, NoTeaPartyPleez ? A small heart? A small brain? Both?

I don't have the need to compensate for anything. But if you have small hands you probably have a muscle car in your garage too.

Let's say I do have small hands. Isn't this proof the Left are prejudiced and hateful toward others? What are you compensating for, NoTeaPartyPleez ? A small heart? A small brain? Both?

I don't have the need to compensate for anything. But if you have small hands you probably have a muscle car in your garage too.

Better a muscle car than a Prius.

nor do you support Americans right to choose.

Does your ilk (and you) support a WOMAN's right to choose??? I do !!!
I support both a woman's right to choose and gay marriage. Obviously your "ilk" are so blindly ideological that you hate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

In fact, I'm guessing someone of your "ilk" believes this is an AR-15:
o5yfjc.jpg

I don't know......how many gays can you kill with it?

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Yes, folks like yourself always try to justify mass shootings by finding "solace" in trying to forgive the shooter through your extensive knowledge of lethal weapons.......Heck, following your "logic" the shooter could have "legally" bought himself a bazooka to realize an even greater body count..
Lol:bsflag:

We are speaking about the easy access to guns in this country and the results

Easy? Look at the laws already on the books:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 44 - FIREARMS

And you think it's easy to purchase a firearm? Are you out of your mind?

Is it difficult? Other than getting out of bed when does it get complicated?

Uh, when you get to the gun store?

Yep, for me it required the salesperson to make a call that took less than 5 minutes and he was complaining by how long it took.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
:bsflag:

Are you seriously claiming that there is no difference between semi-automatic weapons and muzzle loaded weapon? Are you seriously saying that the founding fathers knew what the former was?

Wow, that is that desperate or just dumb?

In the meantime, you are saying the 2nd amendment has it's limits. Gun nuts aren't going to be happy with that.
Translation: Any gun except muskets should be banned.

Agreed. However, according to the anti-gun Left, this is a Russian AR-15:
25f7qtx.jpg

I'm sure that to your ilk, posting those kind of pictures causes a unique sexual sensation...LOL

Yanno, I hear a bunch of liberals telling dick jokes. I wonder, is it not you compensating for your lack of testicular function?

I hope I don't have testicular function, since I am a woman. And where are you hanging out that you hear liberals telling dick jokes?

Oh, so you're a tranny then.

And anyone who has to have dark fantasy logos and avatars on here is definitely compensating for having no life much less adult maturity

Sure he would. He can repeal that rule the day he is inaugurated with an Executive Order.

What rule?

The rule that says service people can't be armed while on base.

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

Shhh, you feel you have to respond, you really don't as you're not saying anything. Chill wingnut, chill.

No need to get so upset, dude, it's a message board. If you can't calm down, try breathing in a bag

What rule?

The rule that says service people can't be armed while on base.

How long has that rule been in effect and do you really think that has seriously entered Trump's brain? You guys and your idols

Every time I read your posts, I wonder, was that supposed to be a serious reply?

Shhh, you feel you have to respond, you really don't as you're not saying anything. Chill wingnut, chill.

No need to get so upset, dude, it's a message board. If you can't calm down, try breathing in a bag

Upset about what?

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.
:bsflag:

Yep, for me it required the salesperson to make a call that took less than 5 minutes and he was complaining by how long it took.
He took your ID and checked you out, right? Are you thinking it should have taken days?

What gun did you buy and why?

Whether you are absolving them is between you and your God, whether you are aiding them is not a question, you are

Hey scumbag..........Who is allowing the easy sale of assault rifles to would be terrorists...???
is it YOU or ME????

When your solution is to keep guns from honest citizens while you have zero suggestions as to how to accomplish keeping them away from terrorists, I wouldn't be so high and mighty. Hint, honest citizens tend not to go on spending sprees ...

How has your plan worked out in France? What terrorist shootings have you stopped with the strategy you want to follow here to limit the legal sale of guns?

He took your ID and checked you out, right? Are you thinking it should have taken days?

What gun did you buy and why?

I bought a 9mm..for shits and giggles as far as you need to know.

I don't know whether it should have taken days or not, I'm not the one who complained that it was time consuming or complicated.

We are speaking about the easy access to guns in this country and the results

Easy? Look at the laws already on the books:

18 U.S. Code Chapter 44 - FIREARMS

And you think it's easy to purchase a firearm? Are you out of your mind?

Is it difficult? Other than getting out of bed when does it get complicated?

Uh, when you get to the gun store?

That's a lie. What state did you buy your firearm in then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back