Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm asking for you right wingers to JUDGE yourselves......
I love it when some LW assholes calls me a "right winger". When I support a woman's right to choose or support "gay marriage" as a 14th Amendment issue, the RW assholes call me a "left winger". Which of those fucking assholes should I believe? My vote is none of them. They're all fucking authoritarian assholes too spineless to do what is just and correct.

Your mother was wise, bro. No doubt a woman as wise as her also taught you to look into a mirror before judging others.

So, who among us is advocating for the continued sale of assault weapons to help maniacs kill as many people as possible????

The AR-15 is not an assault weapon. It's semi-automatic, like any standard hunting rifle.

Ask 103 people who were shot last night if they give a flying fuck about the difference.

The AR-15 is not an assault weapon. It's semi-automatic, like any standard hunting rifle.
Agreed. However, according to the anti-gun Left, this is a Russian AR-15:
25f7qtx.jpg

Your mother was wise, bro. No doubt a woman as wise as her also taught you to look into a mirror before judging others.

So, who among us is advocating for the continued sale of assault weapons to help maniacs kill as many people as possible????

Ask 103 people who were shot last night if they give a flying fuck about the difference.

Why don't you ask them if we should keep importing Muslims into the country?

Don't you leftwing douche bags call arguments like yours "dancing in the blood of the victims?"

Well, obviously then.....most hunters have a desperate need to kill 50 deer and maiming another 5 dozens.
Clue #1 that you don't know anything about the Second Amendment, hunting laws nor do you support Americans right to choose.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

I think that is the most moronic thing I've heard in a while.

Innocent people were attacked by a radical Islamic nutjob who didn't kill them because of lax gun laws or easy access to weapons. These are the nutjobs created by Secretary of State Clinton and Barack Obama when they pulled out of Iraq after turning it into a reliving of Vietnam.

Now you are going to take the results of your disastrous foreign policy and blame it on our constitutional right to bear arms? If you think Americans are going to buy THIS spin, you're as big of a nutjob as the radical Islamist.

Better yet, ask them if they'd rather live in a dictatorship with complete security and complete Federal control or take a risk under freedom.

Ask the Japanese, they have a zero death by gun rate and they do not live in a dictatorship under complete government control. Just because America fucked up royally with this issue doesn't mean we have to become a dictatorship in order to fix it. Grow up

Who are my "ilk"? Please elaborate if you have the acumen, education and guts.

Your fellow right wing bigots, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynist, hate-Obama regardless, ilk.....

Now you can carry on stating that I don't know you and that you're actually a disciple of Mother Theresa.

They haven't been endangered of banning in over a decade and this guy just bought his. Other than that, I did nothing in the matter.
A lie. All intelligent, informed people know President Obama advocated the 2013 anti-gun bill which reinstituted the Clinton "assault weapon" ban.

Do I really need to post a link of that bill for you to believe or are you honest enough to admit you are wrong?

There was no chance of the bill passing, stop bitching.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

I think that is the most moronic thing I've heard in a while.

Innocent people were attacked by a radical Islamic nutjob who didn't kill them because of lax gun laws or easy access to weapons. These are the nutjobs created by Secretary of State Clinton and Barack Obama when they pulled out of Iraq after turning it into a reliving of Vietnam.

Now you are going to take the results of your disastrous foreign policy and blame it on our constitutional right to bear arms? If you think Americans are going to buy THIS spin, you're as big of a nutjob as the radical Islamist.

Oh GFY. You stupid people blame Obama for everything, everything! You don't realize how stupid this is. You morons thought he was going to come in and take your guns away in 2010. Maybe if he had shit like this wouldn't be happening

hese are the nutjobs created by Secretary of State Clinton and Barack Obama when they pulled out of Iraq after turning it into a reliving of Vietnam.

You really should be LESS harsh on GWB who SIGNED the treaty to get out of Iraq by a certain date...

Of course, you being an uneducated scum bucket will deny this and state, "who the fuck should adhere to treaties anyway?"

Gateway pundit ^ | June 12, 2016 | Jim Hoft
Shoebat.com reported on the threat three days ago. ISIS Muslim terrorists released a statement on their plan to attack Florida, and even put out a list with the names of people in Florida that they plan on killing. According to one report: A pro-Isis group has released a hit list with the names of more than 8,000 peoplemostly Americans. More than 600-people live in Florida, and one security expert believes that many of those targeted live in Palm Beach County and on the Treasure Coast. The “United Cyber Caliphate” that hacked U.S. Central Command, 54,000 Twitter accounts and threatened President...

• Omar Mateen, Terrorist Who Attacked Orlando Gay Club, Had Been Investigated by FBI
    Daily Beast ^ | June 12, 2016 | Michael Daly, Justin Miller and Kate Zavadski
    Mateen was a 'known quantity' to federal law enforcement before he killed 53 people in the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. Omar Mateen of Port Saint Lucie, Florida, came to the attention of federal authorities twice prior to being identified as the gunman in the Orlando nightclub mass shooting, a senior law enforcement source told The Daily Beast. [Snip] The senior law enforcement source reports that Mateen became a person of interest in 2013 and again in 2014. The Federal Bureau of Investigation at one point opened an investigation on Mateen but subsequently closed the case when it produced...
9 innocents dead in Charleston, Confederate Flag universally banned. 50+ innocents dead in Orlando, plus thousands more in almost countless Islamic slayings...what should every politician, entertainer, and corporation do now?....Close all Mosques? Outlaw any flag to do with muslim's?

nor do you support Americans right to choose.

Does your ilk (and you) support a WOMAN's right to choose??? I do !!!
I support both a woman's right to choose and gay marriage. Obviously your "ilk" are so blindly ideological that you hate anyone who doesn't agree with you.

In fact, I'm guessing someone of your "ilk" believes this is an AR-15:
o5yfjc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back