Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
The AR-15 is not an assault weapon. It's semi-automatic, like any standard hunting rifle.
Agreed. However, according to the anti-gun Left, this is a Russian AR-15:
25f7qtx.jpg

I'm sure that to your ilk, posting those kind of pictures causes a unique sexual sensation...LOL
Nah. It's called compensating. He probably has small hands too

Thank you for proving my point. There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30. What you are admitting to is that last nights shooting couldn't be committed by a single person with hand guns. Damn, I couldn't have said i any better myself.

Then, funny as all shit, you're post is practically begging me to prove your point for you. Double suck on your part.

He admitted no such thing. The fact that it hasn't occurred isn't proof that it couldn't occur. Before 9/11, passenger planes had never been used to destroy a building. According to your "logic," it should have been impossible.

After 9/11 we enacted laws and forced airlines to barricade cockpit doors. Not to mention the creation of the DHS. So, good job Jr, way to fail that shit.

In the meantime we do know the effectiveness of assault style weapons in the hands of terrorists...or anyone really. Why can't you morons just deal with the fact that they are effective? Hell, they are sold as though they are the weapon of choice of warriors. Can't have it both ways.

Your theory is that since it hasn't happened, then it must be impossible. That's an idiot theory.

The bottom line is that the 2nd Amendment covers semi-automatics like the AR-15.

My theory is that weapons like the AR15 are more dangerous than the average handgun, you don't even want to wade into those waters, your ideology won't allow you to.

The 2nd amendment covers the AR15 up until a law were passed to ban it and others like it, then it's up to...oh-oh, the rights bane of American democracy...the judiciary.

I have to state again, I'm not necessarily for the ban of assault style weapons...and after listening to you fucks I'm having a difficult time not just wanting them banned outright. Can't get a straight answer from one of you. Believe what you want but at least have an understanding of their proven ability to mow people down.

Hmmm, wrong. The 2nd Amendment protects the ownership of guns like he AR-15.

It doesn't. Just like the 2nd amendment doesn't cover fully automatic weapons (mostly). It's a matter of what Congress thinks the 2nd amendment covers bases on the laws they pass and then if challenged how the Supreme Court rules (eventually).

Thank goodness we live in a country with strong second amendment protections

A country where if you want to go out and kill fags, you can buy the weapon of your choice

God Bless America....Home of the free

How deplorable.

You know damn well that's not what the 2nd says. Nobody wants to evoke the 2nd to kill fags. This terrorist evoked his faith to kill them. Know the difference.

The AR-15 is not an assault weapon. It's semi-automatic, like any standard hunting rifle.
25f7qtx.jpg

I'm sure that to your ilk, posting those kind of pictures causes a unique sexual sensation...LOL

Yanno, I hear a bunch of liberals telling dick jokes. I wonder, is it not you compensating for your lack of testicular function?

Just like the 2nd amendment doesn't cover fully automatic weapons.

What were the revolutionaries fighting the British with? Knives and pitchforks? No. They were using rifles and muskets.

Therefore, the Second Amendment covers rifles, automatic or not.

Your mother was wise, bro. No doubt a woman as wise as her also taught you to look into a mirror before judging others.

Actually I'm asking for you right wingers to JUDGE yourselves......

So, who among us is advocating for the continued sale of assault weapons to help maniacs kill as many people as possible????

Ask 103 people who were shot last night if they give a flying fuck about the difference.

Why don't you ask them if we should keep importing Muslims into the country?

Don't you leftwing douche bags call arguments like yours "dancing in the blood of the victims?"

Thank god Muhammad Ali converted to Islam, if for no other reason but to show morons like you 50 years later just how stupid you are.

Your mother was wise, bro. No doubt a woman as wise as her also taught you to look into a mirror before judging others.

So, who among us is advocating for the continued sale of assault weapons to help maniacs kill as many people as possible????

Ask 103 people who were shot last night if they give a flying fuck about the difference.

I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want you using their deaths/tragedy to invoke gun control arguments either.

You know damn well that's not what the 2nd says. Nobody wants to evoke the 2nd to kill fags. This terrorist evoked his faith to kill them. Know the difference.

An inane response...........NO ONE is "defending" the sick mother who killed all those people.....HOWEVER, he did not go into that club with a baseball bat or a golf club or even a knife......He went in there with the kind of weapon that military people also use....a weapon that YOU morons feel should be sacred and that everyone who wants one should have.

Why don't you ask them if we should keep importing Muslims into the country?

Don't you leftwing douche bags call arguments like yours "dancing in the blood of the victims?"

Thank god Muhammad Ali converted to Islam, if for no other reason but to show morons like you 50 years later just how stupid you are.
latest

25f7qtx.jpg

Yanno, I hear a bunch of liberals telling dick jokes. I wonder, is it not you compensating for your lack of testicular function?

I hope I don't have testicular function, since I am a woman. And where are you hanging out that you hear liberals telling dick jokes?

An inane response...........NO ONE is "defending" the sick mother who killed all those people.....HOWEVER, he did not go into that club with a baseball bat or a golf club or even a knife......He went in there with the kind of weapon that military people also use....a weapon that YOU morons feel should be sacred and that everyone who wants one should have.

Sorry, that doesn't mean you get to tell other law abiding citizens what firearms they purchase for self defense. It doesn't matter what he used to kill those people, you would be calling for it to be banned.

25f7qtx.jpg

I hope I don't have testicular function, since I am a woman. And where are you hanging out that you hear liberals telling dick jokes?

Oh, so you're a tranny then.

Sorry, that doesn't mean you get to tell other law abiding citizens what weapons they purchase for self defense. It doesn't matter what he used to kill those people, you would be calling for it to be banned.

That is pure conjecture on your part. We are speaking about the easy access to guns in this country and the results. Obama is correct, no other country has this kind of gun violence unless you're talking about Libya where they are at civil war.

25f7qtx.jpg

Oh, so you're a tranny then.

Oh so you're getting desperate then? Need help with those crow feathers hanging out of your mouth?

Just like the 2nd amendment doesn't cover fully automatic weapons.

What were the revolutionaries fighting the British with? Knives and pitchforks? No. They were using rifles and muskets.

Therefore, the Second Amendment covers rifles, automatic or not.

Are you seriously claiming that there is no difference between semi-automatic weapons and muzzle loaded weapon? Are you seriously saying that the founding fathers knew what the former was?

Wow, that is that desperate or just dumb?

In the meantime, you are saying the 2nd amendment has it's limits. Gun nuts aren't going to be happy with that.

Oh so you're getting desperate then? Need help with those crow feathers hanging out of your mouth?
A better indication of desperation is ridiculing others for being fat, bald, ugly, small hands, short, etc then claiming to represent everyone equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back