Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.
How many more murder death kills before we do something.

What do you want to DO? What would have stopped this shooting? Please be specific.

Do you ever stop making shit up? EVER??

While the numbers in that group dropped slightly in 1995, they increased every year after...

What is this supposed to be and where is the link?
It's really not my problem you're too stupid to find the link. :eusa_doh:

So you don't know what it is, what it measures or where it is found. Yet you CLAIM it supports your position.

Got it!

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Do you ever stop making shit up? EVER??

While the numbers in that group dropped slightly in 1995, they increased every year after...

What is this supposed to be and where is the link?
It's really not my problem you're too stupid to find the link. :eusa_doh:

So you don't know what it is, what it measures or where it is found. Yet you CLAIM it supports your position.

Got it!

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif
Of course I know what it is. Just how rightarded are you? The link takes you to the supporting data. :eusa_doh:

Are you telling me you still haven't found the link??? :ack-1:

Dayam

Last edited:
I love it. The Left is on official meltdown narrative pushing gun control when on their watch- their moonbeam god, Obongo totally dropped the ball and owns this entire thing.. they know it, he knows it and Americans know it.. So scream, meltdown, cry, whine... snap your carrot, whatever smooths your smack but at the end of the day, IT'S ON YOUR PLATE.

I love it. The Left is on official meltdown narrative pushing gun control when on their watch- their moonbeam god, Obongo totally dropped the ball and owns this entire thing.. they know it, he knows it and Americans know it.. So scream, meltdown, cry, whine... snap your carrot, whatever smooths your smack but at the end of the day, IT'S ON YOUR PLATE.
But... but... but... Bbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhh !!!... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey...
wink_smile.gif

=================================================================================================

You're right... this one belongs to the LibTards... although they'll piss and moan and whine and evade and deny 'til the cows come home...

Not that it'll do them one damned bit of good...

But... but... but... Bbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssshhhhhhhhhh !!!... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey...
wink_smile.gif

=================================================================================================

You're right... this one belongs to the LibTards... although they'll piss and moan and whine and evade and deny 'til the cows come home...
It won't work.. They fucked the pooch royally and we all knew it was coming, sadly.

More mass shootings have now occurred under Barack Obama’s watch than the past four president’s combined (Reagan – 11, Bush Sr. – 12, Clinton – 23, Bush Jr. – 16, Obama – 162)

More mass shootings have now occurred under Barack Obama’s watch than the past four president’s combined (Reagan – 11, Bush Sr. – 12, Clinton – 23, Bush Jr. – 16, Obama – 162)

I'm sure there's a point there somewhere. It's not a left or right problem, it's an American problem. You love your guns....

Fifty people lost their lives and you have the gall to preach gun control? You sick freak.

A GUN DIDN'T KILL 50 PEOPLE, A TERRORIST DID.

What did he use to injure 103 so rapidly? A knife? Baseball bat? Golf club?

He used a gun. Had he not legally purchased the weapons, he simply would have bought illegal guns smuggled from Cuba or from across the Mexican border. Had he done that, he likely would have been much better equipped then he was. And that will happen anyway since your cool president found it nessicary to cuss the Castro boys ass so he could look more cool. They will now have a much more easy time getting better guns as well as explosives into the US for terrorist to kill us with. All that aside, one trip to Home Depot and this pig would have killed more people faster and more efficiently. You Democrats need to realize, your president has presided over 15 mass shootings with the 15th being the worst in us history. How's that hope and change working for y'all now?

I'm sure there's a point there somewhere. It's not a left or right problem, it's an American problem. You love your guns....

Democrats love dead bodies to achieve political ends. Y'all never let a tragedy go to waste.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
Actually retard you have a choice to make. You either disarm and capitulate to the muslimes and their deadly ways of doing things or you arm yourself and stop them in their tracks.

As for the bolded. Isn't this exactly why a person would purchase a firearm and become proficient at it's use and carry it with them? A muslime shooting up a night club and you prepared for it. Wasn't the government, for now, but still needed the weapon of defense. Seems a few people should have "idealized" a bit more because it actually happened. It wasn't some stupid scenario you moron. It actually happened. And not one of the 100 wounded or dead was prepared to fight back. Christians with guns had nothing to do with this. A muslime freak and a bunch of ill prepared left wing anti gun homo victims let this happen with no way to defend themselves.

The gays were doing exactly what you want all of us to do. Disarm and just get shot down because guns are bad. And somehow you think the muslime isn't going to get one anyway. Probably should have armed themselves.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

TWO European mass shootings have killed more people than ALL of the mass shootings in the USA over the last twenty years. In spite of exactly the type (actually much harsher) of gun laws you desire.

Thus it is YOU who have a choice.... Enact legislation that rescinds gun free zones, or resign yourself to even more deaths that could be prevented if you ween't such a moron.

TWO European mass shootings have killed more people than ALL of the mass shootings in the USA over the last twenty years. In spite of exactly the type (actually much harsher) of gun laws you desire.

Thus it is YOU who have a choice.... Enact legislation that rescinds gun free zones, or resign yourself to even more deaths that could be prevented if you ween't such a moron.

Wait, what? But Europe is so safe. Only rich people can have guns so thugs and crazy people can't have them I thought. You have to be mistaken.

It is apparently a fact that you are blaming the weapon.

Do what you want with the info.

Stupid response used by the same trite mentality.....

Here I'll (again"make it very simple for you and the biases you must carry....

Was the weapon used in this latest shooting one that could MAXIMIZE deaths as many as possible in the shortest amount of time???? Yes or No?

Of right wingers and left leaning folks, WHO is advocating for the continued sale of such weapons...........even to would-be terrorists???
Nothing stupid about the response. The weapon did not commit the murder.

What bias? The fact an atrocity was committed by a radicalized individual and you want to blame an inanimate object and curtail the rights of law abiding citizens.

I will continue to advocate, as a Democrat, for the continued sale of the weapons you vilify but to insist those who advocate for the right to possess firearms want those firearms sold to "would be terrorists" is ludicrous.

This man has been approached by the Fed. He was a known radical. Don't think for one minute that I or others should forfeit our rights because the Government failed in their responsibility.

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.
Killed 50 people with it....THAT is some assault weapon

That weapon didn't kill 50 people by itself, now did it?

Imagine if he had only a revolver, can you imagine the number of people the shooter wouldn't have killed?
From what I heard, the shooter worked as a "security guard" and was readily licensed to purchase any weapon he desired.

According the ATF he bought a long gun and a handgun just days ago.
So!

So, it's apparently fact. Do what you want with the info.
It is apparently a fact that you are blaming the weapon.

Do what you want with the info.

I don't think it's possible to only blame the weapon, that doesn't' make sense. To ignore the weapons effectiveness is asinine.
I'm not ignoring the weapons effectiveness.

Again! He was a known radical. The Government failed in their responsibility.

The weapon was manufactured for the effectiveness.

You choose to curtail my rights instead of addressing the individual.

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.
How many more murder death kills before we do something.

What do you want to DO? What would have stopped this shooting? Please be specific.
Let's stop teaching our children homophobia

I guess you don't want gay people to have the right to self defense. Behold liberal hypocrisy! You want gays to have the right to marry, you want them to be treated equally... except the 2nd Amendment.

Oops.

i'm all for gays joining well regulated militias. Obama totally made that happen by repealling don't ask, don't tell.

But packing guns when drunk in a bar... meh, not so much.

There's a reason why bar owners don't want you packing heat in their bars. It mostly has to do with that bar argument over the game or who's hitting on whose girlfriend (or boyfriend) turning deadly.

11 SWAT Team members had a hard time taking this guy down. You really think one drunk with a pistol was going to do it?

You aholes keep saying more guns is that answer as these things keep getting worse. Florida has been listening to you. They have tons of guns and pro gun laws. Yet 50 dead and 50 wounded by just 1 maniac.
The crime rate in Florida is way down since they passed concealed-carry.
Too bad none of the dancers at the club were armed. One could have capped Omar in the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back