Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
nor do you support Americans right to choose.

Does your ilk (and you) support a WOMAN's right to choose??? I do !!!

But yet you won't allow the woman to effect her 2nd Amendment rights to defend herself from a rapist or a home invader using whatever firearm she deems fit to effect such a defense.

You hypocrite. You are in fact not supporting a woman's right to choose.

Yes, folks like yourself always try to justify mass shootings by finding "solace" in trying to forgive the shooter through your extensive knowledge of lethal weapons.......Heck, following your "logic" the shooter could have "legally" bought himself a bazooka to realize an even greater body count..

What's a bazooka, in more than 20 years in the military, I've never seen one. BTW this crazy, as you call him, passed multiple background checks to be an armed security guard. Why don't you just admit he was an ISIS sleeper, a radical muslim, taking advantage of our freedoms. You want to ban something, ban muslims, their religion is antithetical to the American system and they have no interest in adopting our values.
So you want to get rid of the 1st Amendment?

Well dumbass I guess you don't comprehend that we can stop muslims from immigrating because they are a danger to our national security, congress has every right to do that and it has nothing to do with the first amendment. Non citizens living elsewhere have no Constitutional rights. Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.
WE can deport them for any reason we want. I think all Muslim non-citizens should be deported immediately. They should definitely be deported if they have any contact with Jihadists.
And what do you want to do about the millions of Muslim citizens? Round them up and put them in FEMA camps?

Why do you fucking idiots keep trying to force people into denouncing positions they have never taken to begin with? If you're trying to be cute, you're failing miserably.

Yes, folks like yourself always try to justify mass shootings by finding "solace" in trying to forgive the shooter through your extensive knowledge of lethal weapons.......Heck, following your "logic" the shooter could have "legally" bought himself a bazooka to realize an even greater body count..

What's a bazooka, in more than 20 years in the military, I've never seen one. BTW this crazy, as you call him, passed multiple background checks to be an armed security guard. Why don't you just admit he was an ISIS sleeper, a radical muslim, taking advantage of our freedoms. You want to ban something, ban muslims, their religion is antithetical to the American system and they have no interest in adopting our values.
So you want to get rid of the 1st Amendment?

Well dumbass I guess you don't comprehend that we can stop muslims from immigrating because they are a danger to our national security, congress has every right to do that and it has nothing to do with the first amendment. Non citizens living elsewhere have no Constitutional rights. Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.
WE can deport them for any reason we want. I think all Muslim non-citizens should be deported immediately. They should definitely be deported if they have any contact with Jihadists.
And what do you want to do about the millions of Muslim citizens? Round them up and put them in FEMA camps?
If they are citizens, there's nothing we can do. They are constitutionally protected. However, there are only about 3 million Muslims total in the USA, citizens and non-citizens.

Dimwit... my challenge isn't limited to this thread.

That's called moving the goalposts. Your challenge is invalid.
I moved nothing as I never said find such a post in this thread. I just said find any post of mine. But I find it interesting how you say I should practice what I preach, i.e., not pull shit out of my ass like I caught bripat9643 doing -- but then you confess you hadn't actually read any of my posts on this thread. Seems you make shit up just like he does.

I moved nothing as I never said find such a post in this thread. I just said find any post of mine. But I find it interesting how you say I should practice what I preach, i.e., not pull shit out of my ass like I caught bripat9643 doing -- but then you confess you hadn't actually read any of my posts on this thread. Seems youake shit up just like he does.

You're getting upset.

I moved nothing as I never said find such a post in this thread. I just said find any post of mine. But I find it interesting how you say I should practice what I preach, i.e., not pull shit out of my ass like I caught bripat9643 doing -- but then you confess you hadn't actually read any of my posts on this thread. Seems youake shit up just like he does.

You're getting upset.
Why would I be upset when you put your foot in your mouth? It's clear you're not up for my challenge. What a pity, eh, sport? :lol:

Why would I be upset when you put your foot in your mouth?

I am physically incapable of putting my foot in my mouth.

It's clear you're not up for my challenge.

Your challenge is nothing but a deflection. I confronted you with facts and you started issuing challenges. Move along.
First, it's an expression. Secondly, why do you think I care about the link you posted? It had nothing do with what I posted. bripat9643 lied and attributed the drop in crime to a drop in the population of young men. I proved he made that up by showing the actual census figures were the opposite of what he claimed.

I called him on it, to which you responded that I should practice what I preach.

I challenged you on that comment and you cowered from it with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs.

What a pity, eh, sport?

Not really. Not when I have better things to do.
Read, you're a pussy who runs from his own words. Got it, sport.
thumbsup.gif

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
And I'll even make a deal with the gun nuts. If you already have one of these guns, keep it. Sell it if you want. But do not manufacture these guns anymore. That will make anyone who has one happy because that gun has just become very valuable and rare. But stop making and selling these guns to the public.

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.
How many more murder death kills before we do something.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

You offer false choices. It's time that Right wingers and ALL owners of firearms reject your point of view, reject your "enlightened" choices and realize that the ones who are tacitly complicit in mass murders are evil people like YOU. YOU are the reason those people were unable to defend themselves when that person attacked them. YOU are the reason they were defenseless. YOUR desire to make yourself feel superior at the expense of their safety is why so many of those poor people died.

My change will be in my attitude toward your disgusting call to disarm us all and to reject your lame characterization. The blood of those people are on the hands of people like you who create gun free zones where we are so defenseless that one person can kill 50 people and injure another 50+ with no one having a chance to stop him.

Before you claim that civilians can't stop shootings, read this.

Do civilians armed with guns ever stop mass shooters?

Reflect on it. And then, find a relative of one of the Orlando victims and BEG them for forgiveness. I'll accept no more holier than thou judgements from the likes of you.

And I'll even make a deal with the gun nuts. If you already have one of these guns, keep it. Sell it if you want. But do not manufacture these guns anymore. That will make anyone who has one happy because that gun has just become very valuable and rare. But stop making and selling these guns to the public.

Go fuck yourself.

The O. P. has a choice to make....whether she will get her head out of her ass long enough to realize that something must be done about Murderous Muslim Terrorism, or leave it in, and continue to look like a damn fool.

First of all, you eternal moron.......my head and ass is that of an older white MALE........An whether you realize it or not (probably not) Muslims are here to stay and YOU and your ilk are helping to arm them with the kind of weapons to do maximum harm..........So if you need to show off your "manhood" by allowing the ease of buying lethal guns, you are also contributing to the "cause" of murderous Muslims.
How many more murder death kills before we do something.
You mean something like throw away the Bill of Rights? I suspect that will happen shortly after Hillary nominates her first justice to the Supreme Court.

You aholes keep saying more guns is that answer as these things keep getting worse. Florida has been listening to you. They have tons of guns and pro gun laws. Yet 50 dead and 50 wounded by just 1 maniac.
The crime rate in Florida is way down since they passed concealed-carry.

Crime went way down everywhere since the Bill Clinton crime bill. Florida has a higher than average rate of homicide.

With our coastline, we also have far more than the average number of drug gangs bringing in their product and fighting for territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back