Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

Do you really believe a ban on any firearm would stop savages from killing?

Remember OKC and not one firearm was used when Tim McVeigh attacked that city...

If someone want to kill they will use whatever they want to use and the firearm is just one of many weapons that could be used in a terrorist attack...

Making bombs is illegal. Why give them a legal means for mass killing?

I can make a bomb out of stuff at the hardware store, no background check required. Damn you're stupid.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

Remember OKC and not one firearm was used when Tim McVeigh attacked that city...

If someone want to kill they will use whatever they want to use and the firearm is just one of many weapons that could be used in a terrorist attack...

I can make a bomb out of stuff at the hardware store, no background check required. Damn you're stupid.

You can make a huge bomb from Ammonium Nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel.

Ahh. The old over simplification pigeon hole trick.
Not buying it.

Yep, it's even easy to make homemade electric blasting caps, these idiots just can't look beyond the obvious.

Ma'am, I'll excuse your ignorant post. You understanding of weapons would fit in a thimble. BTW, your bigotry regarding Christians is telling.

The thing you are missing, among many, is bad people do bad things.

The similarities between right wingers and terrorists are uncanny......Now, if idiots like you would have the balls to strap on a bomb vest.....you could be "twins".....

Ma'am, I'll excuse your ignorant post. You understanding of weapons would fit in a thimble. BTW, your bigotry regarding Christians is telling.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you right wing idiots....I am an older, Catholic MALE and i don't give a crap about how all you wanna be macho morons are so fucking knowledgeable about guns...especially on this forum......You are not that much different than the terrorists themselves almost envying their "freedom" to be assholes.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you right wing idiots....I am an older, Catholic MALE and i don't give a crap about how all you wanna be macho morons are so fucking knowledgeable about guns...especially on this forum......You are not that much different than the terrorists themselves almost envying their "freedom" to be assholes.

Yes ma'am. Just trying to be respectful. Some days you are an old white guy, and others... well, the government has asked us to embrace your lifestyle. Live and let live.

I know guns are scary. Especially in the hands of fanatical muslims that would toss you off a rooftop and laugh when you went splatter all over their beautiful dirt road.

Last edited:
You aholes keep saying more guns is that answer as these things keep getting worse. Florida has been listening to you. They have tons of guns and pro gun laws. Yet 50 dead and 50 wounded by just 1 maniac.
The crime rate in Florida is way down since they passed concealed-carry.

Crime went way down everywhere since the Bill Clinton crime bill. Florida has a higher than average rate of homicide.

Oh puhleeze. The idea that Bill Clinton's pork laden "crime bill" had any effect on crime is too absurd for words.

Yet crime went down everywhere, even states that didn't have concealed carry. Yet you think concealed carry effects crime. That is funny and absurd. Now the crime bill put a lot of criminals in jail, that does reduce crime.

Study: Concealed Handgun Permits Don't Affect Crime Rate
Crime went down because the population of men in their teens and 20s declined sharply. These are the ages when people commit crimes. It had nothing to do with Clinton's bogus "crime bill."
Do you ever stop making shit up? EVER??

While the numbers in that group dropped slightly in 1995, they increased every year after...

The crime rate in Florida is way down since they passed concealed-carry.

Crime went way down everywhere since the Bill Clinton crime bill. Florida has a higher than average rate of homicide.

Oh puhleeze. The idea that Bill Clinton's pork laden "crime bill" had any effect on crime is too absurd for words.

Yet crime went down everywhere, even states that didn't have concealed carry. Yet you think concealed carry effects crime. That is funny and absurd. Now the crime bill put a lot of criminals in jail, that does reduce crime.

Crime went down because the population of men in their teens and 20s declined sharply. These are the ages when people commit crimes. It had nothing to do with Clinton's bogus "crime bill."

While the numbers in that group dropped slightly in 1995, they increased every year after...

Practice what you preach.

Did the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban Work?

America needs to ban guns like they do in England.

That way when Muslims kill they only have a knife, which means far less murdering.

bloody knife.jpg

sorry, but i don't fit inside your little faulty logic box.

Any time you can link to any post I made which you can show is factually innacurate, and for which I didn't own up to if it wasn't, you go for it. Are you up for the challenge, sport?

Sigh... it was a failure. Knee jerk reactionary legislation. Something leftist excel at.

Any time you can link to any post I made which you can show is factually innacurate, and for which I didn't own up to if it wasn't, you go for it. Are you up for the challenge, sport?

Actually "sport", this is the first time I've seen you post on this thread, I've been here since page 3. So that's rather hard to do at the moment.

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Yes, folks like yourself always try to justify mass shootings by finding "solace" in trying to forgive the shooter through your extensive knowledge of lethal weapons.......Heck, following your "logic" the shooter could have "legally" bought himself a bazooka to realize an even greater body count..

What's a bazooka, in more than 20 years in the military, I've never seen one. BTW this crazy, as you call him, passed multiple background checks to be an armed security guard. Why don't you just admit he was an ISIS sleeper, a radical muslim, taking advantage of our freedoms. You want to ban something, ban muslims, their religion is antithetical to the American system and they have no interest in adopting our values.
So you want to get rid of the 1st Amendment?

Well dumbass I guess you don't comprehend that we can stop muslims from immigrating because they are a danger to our national security, congress has every right to do that and it has nothing to do with the first amendment. Non citizens living elsewhere have no Constitutional rights. Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.
WE can deport them for any reason we want. I think all Muslim non-citizens should be deported immediately. They should definitely be deported if they have any contact with Jihadists.
And what do you want to do about the millions of Muslim citizens? Round them up and put them in FEMA camps?

Actually "sport", this is the first time I've seen you post on this thread, I've been here since page 3. So that's rather hard to do at the moment.
Dimwit... my challenge isn't limited to this thread. Whassamatter, sport? Not up for the challenge or do you already concede you were full of shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back