Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.

You would have loved living in Germany in the 1930s......those Germans did exactly what you seem to like,

We would have a lot less dead now had we kept the laws passed under Clinton...

Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.

You would have loved living in Germany in the 1930s......those Germans did exactly what you seem to like,

Really, who did they deport? Why do you keep trying to draw parallels to Germany that don't exist? Just making yourself look realllllllllllllllllllllllly foolish.

Another Islamic attack, and we get the usual anti-gun stupidity.
Liberals, will you idiots ever connect the dots here ? You're all just PC chickenshits.

Liberals, will you idiots ever connect the dots here ? You're all just PC chickenshits.
Connect the dots? You mean like crazy people plus easy access to mass killing guns equals lots of dead and injured?

Connect the dots? You mean like crazy people plus easy access to mass killing guns equals lots of dead and injured?

I mean crazy Islamists that hate gays and would have come up with another means to kill them had they been unable to obtain firearms.

But I get it, you guys on the left are just too dense to understand how these things work.

I mean no disrespect honestly, but I'm done conversing with gun owners that are so afraid of any law that none is the preference. I'm dealing with my congressman and Senator and hope to bring enough pressure that at minimum we'll be able to talk about what to do. I don't know if that's going in the right direction, but I do know that what we have done up to now is bullshit. No more kindergartners, no more high schoolers, no more college kids, no more churches. Enough.

I mean crazy Islamists that hate gays and would have come up with another means to kill them had they been unable to obtain firearms.

But I get it, you guys on the left are just too dense to understand how these things work.

We are working on catching all the crazy Islamists. Many get caught before they do anything. Some get caught illegally trying to buy guns.
FBI thwarts mass shooting at Milwaukee Masonic center
Shame this one could legally buy such a dangerous weapon for mass killing.

[...... No more kindergartners, no more high schoolers, no more college kids, no more churches. Enough.

Then figure out what stops armed attackers... the same thing that ended things this morning: Armed Security Officers; trained to stop threats with proactive gunfire.

[...... No more kindergartners, no more high schoolers, no more college kids, no more churches. Enough.

Then figure out what stops armed attackers... the same thing that ended things this morning: Armed Security Officers; trained to stop threats with proactive gunfire.

You want heavily armed security officers everywhere? The police were there right away for this one. The guy just had too much firepower.

Really, who did they deport? Why do you keep trying to draw parallels to Germany that don't exist? Just making yourself look realllllllllllllllllllllllly foolish.

Nazi bureaucrats developed plans to deport Europe's Jews to Siberia.[89] Palestine was the only location to which any Nazi relocation plan succeeded in producing significant results, via an agreement begun in 1933 between the Zionist Federation of Germany (die Zionistische Vereinigung für Deutschland) and the Nazi government, the Haavara Agreement. This agreement resulted in the transfer of about 60,000 German Jews and $100 million from Germany to Palestine, until the outbreak of World War

By using the words "assault weapon" your creditability with those who know firearms drops to less than zero.

Yes, folks like yourself always try to justify mass shootings by finding "solace" in trying to forgive the shooter through your extensive knowledge of lethal weapons.......Heck, following your "logic" the shooter could have "legally" bought himself a bazooka to realize an even greater body count..

What's a bazooka, in more than 20 years in the military, I've never seen one. BTW this crazy, as you call him, passed multiple background checks to be an armed security guard. Why don't you just admit he was an ISIS sleeper, a radical muslim, taking advantage of our freedoms. You want to ban something, ban muslims, their religion is antithetical to the American system and they have no interest in adopting our values.
So you want to get rid of the 1st Amendment?

Well dumbass I guess you don't comprehend that we can stop muslims from immigrating because they are a danger to our national security, congress has every right to do that and it has nothing to do with the first amendment. Non citizens living elsewhere have no Constitutional rights. Non citizens who live here can be deported if they refuse to denounce their practices that conflict with US law, like honor killings, killing gays and the destruction of infidels/Jews.
WE can deport them for any reason we want. I think all Muslim non-citizens should be deported immediately. They should definitely be deported if they have any contact with Jihadists.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

Do you really believe a ban on any firearm would stop savages from killing?

Remember OKC and not one firearm was used when Tim McVeigh attacked that city...

If someone want to kill they will use whatever they want to use and the firearm is just one of many weapons that could be used in a terrorist attack...

Shame this one could legally buy such a dangerous weapon for mass killing.

Shame nobody in the club cared enough to be armed and stop this before it got nasty. As for the cops there - sounds like they were terrible shots.

Right lots of cops couldn't stop him before he killed so many, but someone in the club was going to stop him? Somebody tried that with the TX mass shooting that just happened. He got shot and the SWAT had to take the guy out. Too much firepower.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,

Do you really believe a ban on any firearm would stop savages from killing?

Remember OKC and not one firearm was used when Tim McVeigh attacked that city...

If someone want to kill they will use whatever they want to use and the firearm is just one of many weapons that could be used in a terrorist attack...

Making bombs is illegal. Why give them a legal means for mass killing?

You aholes keep saying more guns is that answer as these things keep getting worse. Florida has been listening to you. They have tons of guns and pro gun laws. Yet 50 dead and 50 wounded by just 1 maniac.
The crime rate in Florida is way down since they passed concealed-carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back