Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

To find a link to a batshit crazy wingnut site like Town Hall? And their source is a tweet.

Not a neighbor who actually left her name...

Okay, just as i htought, you really didn't have a credible source.

But then again, you never do.

Hey....asswipe....the Daily Mail......

Here you go....

Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'

The husband and wife shooters who shot 36 people in San Bernardino in Wednesday had been acting suspiciously in recent weeks, neighbors claim.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were apparently working late at night in their garage and receiving numerous packages to their home in Redlands, California.

But according to nearby residents, they did not report them for fear of racial profiling.

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so now you are going to a foreign newspaper to validate your claims... Seriously?

Several times in this thread I have made it clear, I blame the shooter. That doesn't mean you ignore the tools he had available to him. Especially the one he was holding, pointing, shooting, reloading, pointing and shooting where he hit more than 100 people.

Agreed!!!! and well stated...

of course, right wingers will retort that such weapons MUST remain legal and MUST be sold to whomever wants one because..........well, because

An honest hunter MUST be able to shoot at 100 or more deer if he so chooses......and
A homeowner MUST be able to shoot down at least 100 or more intruders to his house.

Except they are not used for crime or mass shootings anywhere near how often they are used by law abiding people

3,750,000 AR-15s were not used for any crime.......one was........

When we get to the point where AR-15s are used 1,500,000 times a year then we can talk...........1 or 2 times a year....compared to 35,000 accidental car deaths.....give me a break.

How often are AR15s used by private citizens to prevent mass shootings again?

They are used for self-defense all the time, douche bag. They also make excellent weapons for shooting varmints like coyotes.

All the time? Examples?

And here are more civilians with AR-15s stopping crime without firing a shot...this business still exists because looters didn't burn it to the ground...because of those AR-15s....asswipe...

ARMED GUARDS WITH AR-15s Save North St. Louis Strip Mall From Looters

Guns Save Businesses

Mike Gutierrez (left) and Adam Weinstein (third from left) brought guns to guard their store during the riots in Ferguson in August. (River Front Times)

The “security team” was back out standing guard at the plaza last night.

More Than Half of Mass Shooters Used Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines

new_guns_630_0228.png

Assault weapons and high capacity magazines? What the chart shows is that they use so-called "assault weapons" and/or high capacity magazines. And, of course, Mother Jones' definition of "assault weapon" is far from standard.

Here are some more honest statistics:

images

Did you see what that article considered an "ASSault" weapon........I posted it....bolt action military rifles, some shotguns and revolvers and semi auto pistols...they didn't even try to lie......

Do you see what these douche bags are doing? They've changes the subject from Obama's incompetence on the immigration and terrorism issues to gun control.

Who the hell cares how many weren't used? 50 dead and 50 wounded. And our police had take that guy down. Nobody should have a mass killing gun.
A tragedy for sure, but shouldn't the message be how help to the mental cases in our society rather than limiting the rights of all to catch a minor few criminals? What percentage of Islamic/Homophobic/Asshole nutjobs do you think are present in our society?

The gun nuts/nra have been fighting to keep them armed. Can't even keep people on the no fly list from owning mass killing guns.

1.5 million people have used a gun to defend themselves. Probably tens of thousands used what you deliberately mislabel an "assault weapon."

Not really. you'd have to have us believe that there are more DGU's than actual crimes.

That seems---- unlikely.

of course, right wingers will retort that such weapons MUST remain legal and MUST be sold to whomever wants one because..........well, because

An honest hunter MUST be able to shoot at 100 or more deer if he so chooses......and
A homeowner MUST be able to shoot down at least 100 or more intruders to his house.

Except they are not used for crime or mass shootings anywhere near how often they are used by law abiding people

When we get to the point where AR-15s are used 1,500,000 times a year then we can talk...........1 or 2 times a year....compared to 35,000 accidental car deaths.....give me a break.

They are used for self-defense all the time, douche bag. They also make excellent weapons for shooting varmints like coyotes.

All the time? Examples?

And here are more civilians with AR-15s stopping crime without firing a shot...this business still exists because looters didn't burn it to the ground...because of those AR-15s....asswipe...

Guns Save Businesses

Mike Gutierrez (left) and Adam Weinstein (third from left) brought guns to guard their store during the riots in Ferguson in August. (River Front Times)

Without firing a shot? Then any gun would have done the job. Don't need mass killing guns.

Put the country first. We need to unite, not further divide along partisan party lines.

I know its hard for folks like you to understand....but I AM putting my country first; I don't want to be the country ridiculed by the rest of the world for having gun-toting nuts defending the right for anyone...and I mean ANYONE to legally purchase almost any damn weapon he or she wants.....If you're willing to admit that we have LOTS of sickos around, then you'd agree that to easily arm them is lunacy.

To find a link to a batshit crazy wingnut site like Town Hall? And their source is a tweet.

Not a neighbor who actually left her name...

Okay, just as i htought, you really didn't have a credible source.

But then again, you never do.

Hey....asswipe....the Daily Mail......

Here you go....

Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'

The husband and wife shooters who shot 36 people in San Bernardino in Wednesday had been acting suspiciously in recent weeks, neighbors claim.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were apparently working late at night in their garage and receiving numerous packages to their home in Redlands, California.

But according to nearby residents, they did not report them for fear of racial profiling.

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so now you are going to a foreign newspaper to validate your claims... Seriously?

joe.....stop masturbating with your gun...put away the rubber doll...stop drinking and go to bed.....you really, really need to sleep it off...then go straight to your shrinks office tommorrow....you need and extended session....

Put the country first. We need to unite, not further divide along partisan party lines.

I know its hard for folks like you to understand....but I AM putting my country first; I don't want to be the country ridiculed by the rest of the world for having gun-toting nuts defending the right for anyone...and I mean ANYONE to legally purchase almost any damn weapon he or she wants.....If you're willing to admit that we have LOTS of sickos around, then you'd agree that to easily arm them is lunacy.

You don't want to be ridiculed by countries that implemented your anti gun policies after World War 1.......and then took unarmed civilians....disarmed by your very gun control policies.....and sent them to gas chambers to be murdered......

I wouldn't need the approval of dumb ass countries that murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children....you do...you are a nut....

These guns are too dangerous just like machine guns. Time to do away with them like we did machine guns.

All the time? Examples?

Guns Save Businesses

Without firing a shot? Then any gun would have done the job. Don't need mass killing guns.

Nope......AR-15s and AK-47s make sure the mob knows not to push the issue....

Several times in this thread I have made it clear, I blame the shooter. That doesn't mean you ignore the tools he had available to him. Especially the one he was holding, pointing, shooting, reloading, pointing and shooting where he hit more than 100 people.

All the time? Examples?
2aguy has already posted several examples.

All the time? Examples?

Guns Save Businesses

Nope......AR-15s and AK-47s make sure the mob knows not to push the issue....

Didn't fire a shot moron. Any gun can do that.

1.5 million people have used a gun to defend themselves. Probably tens of thousands used what you deliberately mislabel an "assault weapon."

Not really. you'd have to have us believe that there are more DGU's than actual crimes.

That seems---- unlikely.

Yeah....because when guns are used to stop crimes...they aren't crimes dipstick...because they were stopped....what a fucking moron.

Now THAT is truly stupid..........First for citing a blogger with an agenda and treating it as something that came down from Mt. Sinai.......and second, AFTER the fact, most people try to "rationalize" their inactions.

They don't need to rationalize it......you assholes would have crucified her if she had been wrong and come forward.

These guns are too dangerous just like machine guns. Time to do away with them like we did machine guns.

Yeah....then you can build your gas chambers you totalitarian asshole....

50 dead and 50 wounded and you are still scared of Hitler. Grow up moron.

No moron....we don't have to be afraid of the next hitler.....we didn't give up our guns like Europe did.........we are just fine.....

Do you see what these douche bags are doing? They've changes the subject from Obama's incompetence on the immigration and terrorism issues to gun control.

There's no immigration issue here. This guy was BORN HERE.

As for terrorism, not sure how he could prevent one guy from going nuts when nuts have a God Given right to buy machine guns.

But gun control- um, yeah, I think we should ask how this guy could have gotten THAT kind of weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back