Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asshole, it was all over the news...the neighbor of the San Bernardino Muslims saw people going in and out of their garage at all hours of the night...and she didn't report it though it made her suspicious because of assholes like you.

again, do you have a link?

I wasn't aware visiting people at night was suspicious.

You know, like buying a military grade weapon, that's suspicious. Having visitors, not so much.
Problem is you don't know what a military grade weapon is...

Thank you for proving my point. There were no mass shootings committed by people with hand guns over 30. What you are admitting to is that last nights shooting couldn't be committed by a single person with hand guns. Damn, I couldn't have said i any better myself.

Then, funny as all shit, you're post is practically begging me to prove your point for you. Double suck on your part.

He admitted no such thing. The fact that it hasn't occurred isn't proof that it couldn't occur. Before 9/11, passenger planes had never been used to destroy a building. According to your "logic," it should have been impossible.

After 9/11 we enacted laws and forced airlines to barricade cockpit doors. Not to mention the creation of the DHS. So, good job Jr, way to fail that shit.

In the meantime we do know the effectiveness of assault style weapons in the hands of terrorists...or anyone really. Why can't you morons just deal with the fact that they are effective? Hell, they are sold as though they are the weapon of choice of warriors. Can't have it both ways.

Your theory is that since it hasn't happened, then it must be impossible. That's an idiot theory.

The bottom line is that the 2nd Amendment covers semi-automatics like the AR-15.

My theory is that weapons like the AR15 are more dangerous than the average handgun, you don't even want to wade into those waters, your ideology won't allow you to.

The 2nd amendment covers the AR15 up until a law were passed to ban it and others like it, then it's up to...oh-oh, the rights bane of American democracy...the judiciary.

I have to state again, I'm not necessarily for the ban of assault style weapons...and after listening to you fucks I'm having a difficult time not just wanting them banned outright. Can't get a straight answer from one of you. Believe what you want but at least have an understanding of their proven ability to mow people down.

In truth, they are not....anything they can do a nut with a pistol can also do...it all comes down to target selection...location, location, location.....
A semi-automatic pistol would actually work better in the close confines of a dance club. Long guns are good at shooting at a distance, but at close ranges they are more cumbersome and no more deadly.

More Than Half of Mass Shooters Used Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines

new_guns_630_0228.png

From your link.....

In our initial analysis we had used broader criteria for "assault weapons," including some modified shotguns and bolt-action rifles; now, our more detailed chart and data set use four categories of firearms: semi-automatic handguns, rifles, revolvers, and shotguns.

See what they did to you there......do you consider Bolt Action Rifles an Assault rifle by the way anyone else thinks of an assault rifle...do you see how they deceived you with this chart? And they include handguns as assault weapons...do you see that?

And revolvers........

Okay asswipe....where were all the other AR-15s used in mass shootings.......did you list those yet...over 30 killed....vs. Virginia Tech and Luby's?

San Bernardo, why do you guys defend terrorists?

Over 30 dead? not even close.......Keep going....Sandy Hook.....26.....Colorado.....under 20....and there you have your list of AR-15 crimes...and in each year they were used...an AR-15 was used for self defense.......as often as for attack...

Is an AR15 really needed for defense?

How many Virginia Tech style shootings at that number took place by a single person?

It can be......it is a good weapon...easy for all sized people to shoot, women find it easy to shoot vs. most other rifles and especially shotguns which many women find hard to handle when fired......

since it is similar, but not the same as the millitary version, most people who have served are familiar with the mechanics...

the light round is stopped by drywall easier than more solid pistol rounds and you can put lights and lazers on it and still have both hands to control the rifle...or, it is light enough you can hold it forward one handed and use a phone....

the magazine capacity means that if you start the fight injured you don't have to reload when your reflexes are hampered by an adrenaline dump....

and you can shoot it more accurately because you have 3 points of contact with the rifle instead of 2, or 1 with a pistol...

.which means you will hit the bad guy more often and not miss and hit someone else....and because of the media and video games it's reputation can frighten off intruders without having to shoot them...which is also a big plus...

Those are the reasons it is a good self defense weapon...

Yes. it's effective.

That is why it is a good weapon for some people for self defense....like ranchers.......

Once he tries to enter the EU, he has to go through customs and subject himself to all the usual immigration controls.

You're full of shit, of course.

Stated by the nitwit who has probably never traveled outside of Mississippi or some other backward county.

I've been to South Korea, Singapore, Australia, Egypt, Honduras, Mexico, Colombia and Canada, and that doesn't count layovers in other countries. Where have you been, douche bag?

He admitted no such thing. The fact that it hasn't occurred isn't proof that it couldn't occur. Before 9/11, passenger planes had never been used to destroy a building. According to your "logic," it should have been impossible.

After 9/11 we enacted laws and forced airlines to barricade cockpit doors. Not to mention the creation of the DHS. So, good job Jr, way to fail that shit.

In the meantime we do know the effectiveness of assault style weapons in the hands of terrorists...or anyone really. Why can't you morons just deal with the fact that they are effective? Hell, they are sold as though they are the weapon of choice of warriors. Can't have it both ways.

Your theory is that since it hasn't happened, then it must be impossible. That's an idiot theory.

The bottom line is that the 2nd Amendment covers semi-automatics like the AR-15.

My theory is that weapons like the AR15 are more dangerous than the average handgun, you don't even want to wade into those waters, your ideology won't allow you to.

The 2nd amendment covers the AR15 up until a law were passed to ban it and others like it, then it's up to...oh-oh, the rights bane of American democracy...the judiciary.

I have to state again, I'm not necessarily for the ban of assault style weapons...and after listening to you fucks I'm having a difficult time not just wanting them banned outright. Can't get a straight answer from one of you. Believe what you want but at least have an understanding of their proven ability to mow people down.

In truth, they are not....anything they can do a nut with a pistol can also do...it all comes down to target selection...location, location, location.....
A semi-automatic pistol would actually work better in the close confines of a dance club. Long guns are good at shooting at a distance, but at close ranges they are more cumbersome and no more deadly.

And of course that is the point....get the AR banned, then go after the Assault Pistols......

He could have set the whole place on fire after blocking the doors.....the worst night club death rates come from fire...not guns......

Why do you go through these eleborate scenarios to exonerate guns in gun slaughters...

I know. The guy could have contracted AIDS, and then had the gay sex with everyone in the night club. He could have killed hundreds that way.... he'd just have to wait a while.

hey asshole....

you know how you think that the guy working part time at the gun store should be able to psycho analyze the guy buying the gun.....and if he can't he should go to jail.......

this guy was interviewed twice....by two trained FBI agents who knew the guy was saying anti American crap...enough to draw the attention of the fucking FBI.....twice you asswipe.....and they passed on him.....and he passed 2 background checks, one for his job...and one for the fucking guns moron...

Several times in this thread I have made it clear, I blame the shooter. That doesn't mean you ignore the tools he had available to him. Especially the one he was holding, pointing, shooting, reloading, pointing and shooting where he hit more than 100 people.

Agreed!!!! and well stated...

of course, right wingers will retort that such weapons MUST remain legal and MUST be sold to whomever wants one because..........well, because

An honest hunter MUST be able to shoot at 100 or more deer if he so chooses......and
A homeowner MUST be able to shoot down at least 100 or more intruders to his house.

Except they are not used for crime or mass shootings anywhere near how often they are used by law abiding people

3,750,000 AR-15s were not used for any crime.......one was........

When we get to the point where AR-15s are used 1,500,000 times a year then we can talk...........1 or 2 times a year....compared to 35,000 accidental car deaths.....give me a break.

How often are AR15s used by private citizens to prevent mass shootings again?

They are used for self-defense all the time, douche bag. They also make excellent weapons for shooting varmints like coyotes.

To find a link to a batshit crazy wingnut site like Town Hall? And their source is a tweet.

Not a neighbor who actually left her name...

Okay, just as i htought, you really didn't have a credible source.

But then again, you never do.

Hey....asswipe....the Daily Mail......

Here you go....

Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'

The husband and wife shooters who shot 36 people in San Bernardino in Wednesday had been acting suspiciously in recent weeks, neighbors claim.

Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were apparently working late at night in their garage and receiving numerous packages to their home in Redlands, California.

But according to nearby residents, they did not report them for fear of racial profiling.

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

hey asshole....

you know how you think that the guy working part time at the gun store should be able to psycho analyze the guy buying the gun.....and if he can't he should go to jail.......

this guy was interviewed twice....by two trained FBI agents who knew the guy was saying anti American crap...enough to draw the attention of the fucking FBI.....twice you asswipe.....and they passed on him.....and he passed 2 background checks, one for his job...and one for the fucking guns moron...

Which just tells me that the background checks aren't thorough enough.

I promise you, you start throwing some gun store employees in prison, they are going to really check hard when they sell someone something like this.

A few Eight Figure settlements for Bushmaster and Colt, they might think twice about putting these things on the civilian market.

And of course that is the point....get the AR banned, then go after the Assault Pistols......

They won't stop until they have banned all semi-automatic weapons, including pistols. That's why you don't cut them an inche of slack when they start whining about banning so-called "assault weapons."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back