Right wingers...regarding Orlando tragedy....you have a tough choice to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several times in this thread I have made it clear, I blame the shooter. That doesn't mean you ignore the tools he had available to him. Especially the one he was holding, pointing, shooting, reloading, pointing and shooting where he hit more than 100 people.

Agreed!!!! and well stated...

of course, right wingers will retort that such weapons MUST remain legal and MUST be sold to whomever wants one because..........well, because

An honest hunter MUST be able to shoot at 100 or more deer if he so chooses......and
A homeowner MUST be able to shoot down at least 100 or more intruders to his house.

Except they are not used for crime or mass shootings anywhere near how often they are used by law abiding people

3,750,000 AR-15s were not used for any crime.......one was........

When we get to the point where AR-15s are used 1,500,000 times a year then we can talk...........1 or 2 times a year....compared to 35,000 accidental car deaths.....give me a break.

Move along....nothing to see here

No need to worry until we have 1.5 million dead

How about 1,500,000 the number of times that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack including some mass shootings...how about you get to that level before you bitch about the 1 or 2 times a year ARs are used illegally.....

Several times in this thread I have made it clear, I blame the shooter. That doesn't mean you ignore the tools he had available to him. Especially the one he was holding, pointing, shooting, reloading, pointing and shooting where he hit more than 100 people.

of course, right wingers will retort that such weapons MUST remain legal and MUST be sold to whomever wants one because..........well, because

An honest hunter MUST be able to shoot at 100 or more deer if he so chooses......and
A homeowner MUST be able to shoot down at least 100 or more intruders to his house.

Except they are not used for crime or mass shootings anywhere near how often they are used by law abiding people

When we get to the point where AR-15s are used 1,500,000 times a year then we can talk...........1 or 2 times a year....compared to 35,000 accidental car deaths.....give me a break.

How about 1,500,000 the number of times that Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack including some mass shootings...how about you get to that level before you bitch about the 1 or 2 times a year ARs are used illegally.....

That number is an obvious myth. The 50 dead are not. That is real and nobody should have a gun that can do that. 50 more injured. And the police had to have a shootout with that guy. Ridiculous. These aren't defensive weapons, they are mass killing weapons.

Right wingers.....especially on this forum......Your choice is both simple and a tough one to make.

Either you continue to adamantly support the sale of assault weapons to maniacs....weapons whose ONLY purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time...........OR

You employ some sanity and abandon this moronic notion that NO weapon should be outlawed so that you can "idealize' some stupid scenario that you must defend yourself from government troops......

If you have a conscience (and since most of you call yourselves "good Christians") you have a choice to make....Be tacitly complicit in mass murders....or change your attitude toward the sale of such lethal weapons,
I tell you the same thing I told rightwingnut who sought to exploit today's trajedy... leave politics the fuck out of this and put the nation ahead of your political agenda. It's horrific enough that 50+ people were murdered today in the 2nd worst terrorist attack in U.S. history, plus more than 50 others injured, plus all of the grieving families; don't exploit their deaths for political gains.

Put the country first. We need to unite, not further divide along partisan party lines.

When have you ever done that, douche bag? Follow your own advice and shut the fuck up.

Dancing in the blood of the victims is a leftwing specialty.

How often are AR15s used by private citizens to prevent mass shootings again?

They are used for self-defense all the time, douche bag. They also make excellent weapons for shooting varmints like coyotes.

All the time? Examples?

That number is an obvious myth. The 50 dead are not. That is real and nobody should have a gun that can do that. 50 more injured. And the police had to have a shootout with that guy. Ridiculous. These aren't defensive weapons, they are mass killing weapons.

Except, asshole.....they aren't used in mass shootings......compared to being used for legal purposes moron......3,750,000 AR-15s were not used for a mass shooting today....you moron.......

Tell that to the rapist bill clinton and the 2 anti gun researchers he hired to find out what the number was...and while you are at it....tell obama's minions at the CDC who confirmed that number in 2013 when they studied all the gun research on record at that time....asswipe.

They are used for self-defense all the time, douche bag. They also make excellent weapons for shooting varmints like coyotes.

All the time? Examples?

here you go......on video no less......AR-15 used by 15 year old for self defense.....so we have a 1 to 1 on attack and defense for AR-15s....

Except, asshole.....they aren't used in mass shootings......compared to being used for legal purposes moron......3,750,000 AR-15s were not used for a mass shooting today....you moron.......

Who the hell cares how many weren't used? 50 dead and 50 wounded. And our police had take that guy down. Nobody should have a mass killing gun.

All the time? Examples?

And another AR-15 used for self defense against 3 attackers....

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Store Owner Lights up Trio of Armed Robbers with AR-15

More Than Half of Mass Shooters Used Assault Weapons and High-Capacity Magazines

new_guns_630_0228.png

Assault weapons and high capacity magazines? What the chart shows is that they use so-called "assault weapons" and/or high capacity magazines. And, of course, Mother Jones' definition of "assault weapon" is far from standard.

Here are some more honest statistics:

images

Who the hell cares how many weren't used? 50 dead and 50 wounded. And our police had take that guy down. Nobody should have a mass killing gun.

Yeah...moron....normal people care...that is why cars...which kill 35,000 people, not 50 people, are not banned...because more people using them arne't killed than are killed...moron.

Go fuck yourself, you bootlicking worm.

Assault weapons and high capacity magazines? What the chart shows is that they use so-called "assault weapons" and/or high capacity magazines. And, of course, Mother Jones' definition of "assault weapon" is far from standard.

Here are some more honest statistics:

images

Did you see what that article considered an "ASSault" weapon........I posted it....bolt action military rifles, some shotguns and revolvers and semi auto pistols...they didn't even try to lie......

All the time? Examples?

here you go......on video no less......AR-15 used by 15 year old for self defense.....so we have a 1 to 1 on attack and defense for AR-15s....

1 to 1? That kid didn't need a AR-15 for a defense. 50 dead/50 injured to one burglary stopped. And the kid could have used any gun for defense.

Where did you get this......? it is not accurate.....I showed you the list from Mother Jones....the anti gun group......and please define "high capacity" magazines.....

And you do realize they mean normal pistol magazines as high capacity magazines...right...that is how they do that trick.....

And you said AR-15s......you couldn't find 5...could you?

AGain...all rifles, of all categories....including AR-15s and AK-47s kill fewer people each year than knives and clubs and empty hands...not combined...each one, knives more than rifles, clubs more than rifles, and empty hands more than rifles...

And another trick...they will take any shooting and call it a mass shooting.....you have to research the stories......gang bangers shooting each other at a party are their favorite dodge......builds up their numbers.....

That graph comes from Mother Jones. They have a rather generous definition of "assault weapon." Which just goes to show that you can't trust these douche bags about anything.

All the time? Examples?

1 to 1? That kid didn't need a AR-15 for a defense. 50 dead/50 injured to one burglary stopped. And the kid could have used any gun for defense.

Here you go asshole...now we have 5 stories....AR-15s for self defense......moron.......and the mass shooter could have used any gun too....asswipe.

Tell that to the rapist bill clinton and the 2 anti gun researchers he hired to find out what the number was...and while you are at it....tell obama's minions at the CDC who confirmed that number in 2013 when they studied all the gun research on record at that time....asswipe.

Funny you never have a valid link to support your myths.

A tragedy for sure, but shouldn't the message be how help to the mental cases in our society rather than limiting the rights of all to catch a minor few criminals? What percentage of Islamic/Homophobic/Asshole nutjobs do you think are present in our society?

All the time? Examples?

1.5 million people have used a gun to defend themselves. Probably tens of thousands used what you deliberately mislabel an "assault weapon."

All the time? Examples?

Here you go asshole...now we have 5 stories....AR-15s for self defense......moron.......and the mass shooter could have used any gun too....asswipe.

No, not any gun would kill 50 and injure 50 you moron. 5 stories of burglaries stopped? We are talking 50 dead and 50 injured by one maniac. Nobody should have a mass killing gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back