🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

So Herr Cuomo blames Covid in the nursing homes coming in via nurses, repairman, etc., not the patients today!
Cuomo is a bigger assclown than the OP!!!
You don't think staff members brought it in?

Prove it! (Drop the Mic.....).
I didn't make a proclamation smart guy, I asked you a question. I'll ask again since you obviously didn't catch that... Do you think staff members likely brought COVID into nursing homes?

Nope. They caught it from patients in nursing homes, assclown.
You're dumber than dirt!

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?
Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

the leftwing wacko news media praised cuomo and also hollywood nut cases

but the general public?

Not so much
He received an international Emmy. The news wouldn't have pushed his pressers with so much airtime if it didn't bring in the ratings. You may not like him but I don't think you can honestly say that he did not get very popular from how he handled COVID in the early months.
How did he handle COVID?
The way Democrats handle everything; which may have been the better alternative when we knew that wearing masks, keeping a distance and not congregating sort of worked.
But people people were still getting sick and dying.
Cuomo simply told us how many were dying every day.
True, Cuomo just reported the numbers and measures being taken and recommended. It was a surprising contrast to how our Fed leader was reporting the situation wasn't it?

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?
Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

but the general public?

Not so much
He received an international Emmy. The news wouldn't have pushed his pressers with so much airtime if it didn't bring in the ratings. You may not like him but I don't think you can honestly say that he did not get very popular from how he handled COVID in the early months.
How did he handle COVID?
The way Democrats handle everything; which may have been the better alternative when we knew that wearing masks, keeping a distance and not congregating sort of worked.
True, Cuomo just reported the numbers and measures being taken and recommended. It was a surprising contrast to how our Fed leader was reporting the situation wasn't it?
Bullshit.
There story in the headlines the first 3 days was that the nursing home owners promised to finance his next campaign.
Cuomo committed murder and those who pledge their allegience to the letter D are bunch of good little LibBots.
Plus the fact that Cuomo's measures did nothing to consistently lower the numbers.

Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

but the general public?

Not so much
How did he handle COVID?

You still believe Cuomo's numbers and the way he twists them? :laughing0301:

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.
That is what they show? No?

Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

but the general public?

Not so much
How did he handle COVID?

Heil to the letter D!

So Herr Cuomo blames Covid in the nursing homes coming in via nurses, repairman, etc., not the patients today!
Nope!
But many of them died; I have MDs in my community who told me that dozens of nursing home personnel died in the first 2 months because of Cuomo.
Oh they told you that did they? Thats a pretty extraordinary claim. Is there data behind it or is it just something you heard from somebody else?

Why don't you think a staff member who went home every night to interact with their families who were out in the community interacting in their elements, could have brought in the virus? Does it make too much logical sense to you?

Lets see who is who.

If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0
Yeah, it's easy to win when you stack the deck.

Have you stopped beating your wife? The only answers allowed are "yes" or "no".

Answer truthfully.
How did I stack the deck?
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going
You're still doing it.

This is nothing but a troll thread. Have fun with it.
I'm sorry to confuse you. Thanks for trying
You didn't. You're not capable.

Oh, and have you stopped beating your wife?

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.
In the name of fairness, objectivity, and my surprised reaction from reading your comment “Interesting that you think the media has that much influence“ that I have to ask for confirmation. Do you really think that the main stream media has anything less than a major impact on public opinion? Surely not! Think about it. Main stream media basically decides what most people will be talking about daily; let that sink in for a while. That comment alone deserves your own disparaging label of being a low IQ type of comment Lol In fact, if we’re going to go for a prize here, you probably just won that booby prize! Whoops, this is an edit. I almost won the booby prize as my inept iPhone and its stupid microphone that was programmed in some south eastern Asian country doesn’t know the difference between the word won and one- go figure!

In order to support your OP, I will add that Cuomo knows how to work the crowd or he never would have been elected. I’m also going to say that New Yorkers typically like fellow New Yorkers, so that factors in to his constituents jumping on board with his recommendations for reacting to COVID-19. Or maybe I have it wrong, are you implying that the whole nation listen to Cuomo? Not a chance, as it turns out, most non-New Yorkers don’t really follow the advice of New Yorkers, unless of course were talking about vacation tips when visiting New York.
The MSM has control over what is discussed sure. But in this instance they were simply airing Cuomo's pressers. People who saw them could make up their own mind whether they got bored, captivated, felt informed, felt lied to, or thought him worth taking the time to listen to. The MSM also aired Trumps pressers during that time. But there was a stark difference between how the two men communicated. I would make the case that a large factor in why Trump lost the election wasn't because of what the MSM said Trump said, but actually what Trump said while "handling" the COVID crisis. Public trust in the media has always been very low, we are all very capable of hearing things and making up our minds whether we agree or disagree.

Lets see who is who.

When you have 95% of the media, entertainers and all the Prog politicians on the Cuomo bandwagon, he can be Atilla the Hun and look angelic and great.

Lets see who is who.

I recall early that Andy was working with Trump and stated his appreciation that the Feds were helping him.

I don't recall your unsupported claim Republicans actually supported Cumo's "COVID Response" though. It was just unusual for a fascist Democrat to back of the rhetoric.

Please show where Republicans supported Cuomo's "Covid Response." Link?

LOL, I crack myself up. You're going to back up your bull shit with a link. LOL. Sure you are
I never said Republicans supported Cuomo. Where did you get that from?

I didn't get it from anywhere, stupid fascist fuck. I asked you where you in the THREAD TITLE that Republicans supported Biden's COVID RESPONSE.

"
Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?
"

I never said you said they "SUPPORTED CUOMO."

So ... again, where did you get that Republicans supported Cuomo's "COVID RESPONSE?" The question I asked you. Twice
You literally wrote "your unsupported claim Republicans actually supported Cumo's "COVID Response"

You're saying I claimed that Republicans supported Cuomo. I never made that claim. You're an idiot with reading comprehension problems. I can't help you with that. Try a tutor.

I never said you said Republicans supported "Cuomo." How stupid are you?
You said I made an unsupported claim Republicans actually supported Cumo's "COVID Response". I literally just pasted your quote. Something is wrong with you. Stop wasting my time with this BS. You're acting like a child

Lets see who is who.

Have you quit eating mayonnaise out of a jar with a spoon?
I've never eaten mayo that way. Actually not a big fan a mayo. can you get on subject now? That post was a big waste of space.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I'd suggest you look in the mirror, but it would likely shatter.
Theres a topic being discussed here. Stick to it please. Enough with the random shit talk. I don't want to report you but I will. Stop trolling

Yes. Because now that the Ds are back in power Slade is pretending to be a rational poster.
Just stay on topic. Nobody cares what you think my intensions are. Try and be a grown up and have a real conversation.
How about you try to be a grown up and stop insisting everyone agree with you?

Lets see who is who.

When you have 95% of the media, entertainers and all the Prog politicians on the Cuomo bandwagon, he can be Atilla the Hun and look angelic and great.

Bi-Dung is his friend and on his side too!

Lets see who is who.

The Yellow Press told the Democrat Cult that Benito Cuomo was a wonderful leader.
The Democrat Cult believes everything that the Democrat Hate Machine tells them.
Interesting that you think the Media has that much influence. So "they" told people Cuomo was wonderful and the "people" just went with that with no thought or opinion of their own. OK, thats one theory. I think its rather silly but at least you're answering the question.
In the name of fairness, objectivity, and my surprised reaction from reading your comment “Interesting that you think the media has that much influence“ that I have to ask for confirmation. Do you really think that the main stream media has anything less than a major impact on public opinion? Surely not! Think about it. Main stream media basically decides what most people will be talking about daily; let that sink in for a while. That comment alone deserves your own disparaging label of being a low IQ type of comment Lol In fact, if we’re going to go for a prize here, you probably just one that booby prize!

In order to support your OP, I will add that Cumo knows how to work the crowd or he never would have been elected. I’m also going to say that New Yorkers typically like fellow New Yorkers, so that factors in to his constituents jumping on board with his recommendations for reacting to the . Or maybe I have it wrong, are you implying that the whole nation listen to Cumo? Not a chance, as it turns out, most non-New Yorkers don’t really follow the advice of New Yorkers, unless of course were talking about vacation tips when visiting New York.
Makes one wonder how stupid Slade is.
I bet you think he's pretty stupid, am I right?!

I didn't make a proclamation smart guy, I asked you a question. I'll ask again since you obviously didn't catch that... Do you think staff members likely brought COVID into nursing homes?

You're dumber than dirt!
That could be true. How do you know this though?

Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

but the general public?

Not so much
How did he handle COVID?
Bullshit.
There story in the headlines the first 3 days was that the nursing home owners promised to finance his next campaign.
Cuomo committed murder and those who pledge their allegience to the letter D are bunch of good little LibBots.
Plus the fact that Cuomo's measures did nothing to consistently lower the numbers.
Murder huh? Do you believe Trump and Baron are time travelers as well? Just curious.

Lets see who is who.

Have you quit eating mayonnaise out of a jar with a spoon?
I've never eaten mayo that way. Actually not a big fan a mayo. can you get on subject now? That post was a big waste of space.

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

I'd suggest you look in the mirror, but it would likely shatter.
Theres a topic being discussed here. Stick to it please. Enough with the random shit talk. I don't want to report you but I will. Stop trolling

Yes. Because now that the Ds are back in power Slade is pretending to be a rational poster.
Just stay on topic. Nobody cares what you think my intensions are. Try and be a grown up and have a real conversation.
How about you try to be a grown up and stop insisting everyone agree with you?

He needs a B. Kidd kiosk strait-jacket!

You're dumber than dirt!
That could be true. How do you know this though?

GTFO!!

Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

but the general public?

Not so much
How did he handle COVID?

I've never stated whether I believe Cuomo's numbers. I don't believe anything fully unless I see it with my own eyes. I trust a NY politician just about as much as I trust a stranger I pass on the street.

Forum List

Back