🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Right wingers, why did Andy Cuomo's COVID response become so popular?

Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?
Who says they did?

some lefty poll?

ha!

the leftwing wacko news media praised cuomo and also hollywood nut cases

but the general public?

Not so much
He received an international Emmy. The news wouldn't have pushed his pressers with so much airtime if it didn't bring in the ratings. You may not like him but I don't think you can honestly say that he did not get very popular from how he handled COVID in the early months.
How did he handle COVID?
The way Democrats handle everything; which may have been the better alternative when we knew that wearing masks, keeping a distance and not congregating sort of worked.
But people people were still getting sick and dying.
Cuomo simply told us how many were dying every day.
True, Cuomo just reported the numbers and measures being taken and recommended. It was a surprising contrast to how our Fed leader was reporting the situation wasn't it?

You still believe Cuomo's numbers and the way he twists them? :laughing0301:

He's going to believe whatever the shitstain with the big q-tip on CNN tells him, because he's dumb, and CNN exists to give dumb people something to bond over. So, if the shitstain with the big q-tip tells him Cuomo did a great job, he's going to believe Cuomo did a great job (as evidenced by this thread).

So Herr Cuomo blames Covid in the nursing homes coming in via nurses, repairman, etc., not the patients today!
Cuomo is a bigger assclown than the OP!!!
You don't think staff members brought it in?

Prove it! (Drop the Mic.....).
I didn't make a proclamation smart guy, I asked you a question. I'll ask again since you obviously didn't catch that... Do you think staff members likely brought COVID into nursing homes?

Nope. They caught it from patients in nursing homes, assclown.
You're dumber than dirt!
That could be true. How do you know this though?

GTFO!!
Thats how you know? GTFO? Damn, you are pretty piss poor at formulating arguments aren't ya. Wanna try again?

GTFO X 2!
Now you're trolling. Incapable of debating the substance I see. Thats pretty weak man.

Only because this thread proves what an insufferable twit you really are!
GTFO!
Reported... Enough BS. Get on topic or take a hike

So, you create asinine threads to report people.
Welcome to Ignore-Ville!!

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
If you know the answers you want, why bother asking?
I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0
Yeah, it's easy to win when you stack the deck.

Have you stopped beating your wife? The only answers allowed are "yes" or "no".

Answer truthfully.
How did I stack the deck?
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going
You're still doing it.

This is nothing but a troll thread. Have fun with it.
I'm sorry to confuse you. Thanks for trying
You didn't. You're not capable.

Oh, and have you stopped beating your wife?
I've never beat my wife. Nor did I give a 'yes/no' ultimatum in my OP. Your comparison is a half step beyond retarded.
As I said earlier, you made quite plain what answers you would accept. And as I said earlier, you're STILL doing it, to the point of reporting people for saying things that hurt your feelings.
My feelings don't get hurt on an online forum. Haha, funny attempt at a dig though, ouch, got me there! You're dead wrong about what answers I'd accept. I'd accept anything that was on subject. I said I would call out attempts to dodge the topic. Thats what I've been calling out and thats what you've been doing. Now the question is why? Are you not smart enough to just give honest and direct answers to the topic at hand?
You've been trying to make Cuomo look like the next winner of the Nobel Prize in Medical Science when he caused thousands of deaths.
Yet again you are way off. I think Cuomo is in a bunch of trouble right now. But my OP wasn't about the nursing home situation it was about his rise to international stardom and the factors that got him there. You know the stuff you apparently don't want to talk about...

This is a question for right wingers, I want to see who if any out there have an objective understanding of the "how" and "why's" of what happened. It's a very simple question. Why did the public gravitate in such a positive way to Gov Cuomo during the early stages of the pandemic?

An intelligent reply will address the question and answer it honestly. The answer is pretty simple IMO.

A low IQ reply will attack Cuomo for the nursing home situation and try to redirect the topic of the thread.

Lets see who is who.

Left wingers, please give the RWers the opportunity to answer the OP and then feel free to respond in kind.
When you have 95% of the media, entertainers and all the Prog politicians on the Cuomo bandwagon, he can be Atilla the Hun and look angelic and great.
OK, fair answer. In what way do you think the media made Cuomo look angelic and great? Which of his attributes did they focus on and in what way? Or do you think reporters just told people that Cuomo was great and they just believed it?
reporters just told people that Cuomo was great and they just believed it

BINGO!

For God's sake, the press was calling for Cuomo to run for President!
When the left talks about the Right just blindly believing everything Trump or Fox News says do you think that is a credible claim or do you think they sound like unhinged wing nuts?
We're not discussing Trump, we're discussing Cuomo and what he did and what the MSM said he did and how the MSM reacted to every breath Cuomo took.
Im just curious how you react when the left accuses the right of exactly what you're accusing the Left of. Pretty mind blowing to look at things from the other side, I know, I know, tough stuff. Let it process for a minute and then let me know what you think.
I hate both sides of the aisle; they spend 90% of the time sucking up to the companies that are going to buy them media time when they have to run for office again.
Fox was a joke when GW was in office.

Lets see who is who.

I want to see which people out there can give an honest take on a situation and who is playing politics. So far we are 5-0

Answer truthfully.
You stated in the OP which answers you'd accept. Your subsequent posts about people who gave answers you didn't like confirm it.
The answers I said I'd accept are ones that address the question. You can say whatever you want as long as it addresses the question. The diversion that doesn't answer the question was the obvious attack point so I wasn't laying it out in the OP to hopefully avoid the Low IQ replies and try and foster an on topic discussion. I know, its a lot to ask for with this bunch of Yahoos... but we got a few good ones going
You're still doing it.

I've never beat my wife. Nor did I give a 'yes/no' ultimatum in my OP. Your comparison is a half step beyond retarded.
As I said earlier, you made quite plain what answers you would accept. And as I said earlier, you're STILL doing it, to the point of reporting people for saying things that hurt your feelings.
My feelings don't get hurt on an online forum. Haha, funny attempt at a dig though, ouch, got me there! You're dead wrong about what answers I'd accept. I'd accept anything that was on subject. I said I would call out attempts to dodge the topic. Thats what I've been calling out and thats what you've been doing. Now the question is why? Are you not smart enough to just give honest and direct answers to the topic at hand?
Lemme go back to the OP and see what you want to hear.

Okay, got it.

OMG CUOMO IS EVER SO DREAMY!!!! *HEART EYES*
You are perhaps the most confused poster on this thread. What in the hell are you talking about?!

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.
You're still doing it.

You've been trying to make Cuomo look like the next winner of the Nobel Prize in Medical Science when he caused thousands of deaths.
Yet again you are way off. I think Cuomo is in a bunch of trouble right now. But my OP wasn't about the nursing home situation it was about his rise to international stardom and the factors that got him there. You know the stuff you apparently don't want to talk about...
I'm telling you now that any press time on Cuomo will either blow over within a week or two or the press will conjure up something really big and bad to distract us.
The factors that got Cuomo to Super Star status was Trump's existence.

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.
You're still doing it.

Okay, got it.

You are perhaps the most confused poster on this thread. What in the hell are you talking about?!

You really don't know?

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.
You're still doing it.

Okay, got it.

Your man-crush on the mass murderer Cuomo. Duh.

Lets see who is who.

Answer truthfully.
You're still doing it.

I answered that. The media made him Sting to Trump's Ric Flair.

TENS OF THOUSAND seniors dead thanks to (Cuomo)
Just kind of decided to make something up there, didn't ya?

A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny, according to a bombshell new report.

The revelation prompted condemnations and even talk of impeachment in Albany, the state's capital. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., wants the Department of Justice to open an obstruction of justice investigation.

"The families of thousands of dead New York seniors deserve accountability and justice for the true consequences of Governor Cuomo’s fatally flawed nursing home policy and the continued attempts to cover it up. It’s clear what's happening here is criminal," he said.

Lets see who is who.

His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.
That is what they show? No?

The article you posted just shows that Cuomo held off on giving state legislators data because they were working with the DOJ and wanted to resolve that situation first. A cover up like I'm talking about would involve coordinating the reporting false numbers. Wouldn't you agree?
Huh?

They hid nursing home data?
I don't see where they hid data. This controversy in these articles is between Cuomo's admin and the NY state legislature as they requested data and Cuomo denied giving it to them because they were working with Trumps DOJ which they were worried was targeting them to politicize COVID deaths. They wanted to resolve the DOJ issue before sharing with the State legislature. Is that how you understand it or are you seeing something that I'm not?

These were the relevant quotes that the article was based on. Again, tell me if im missing something.

• We explained that the Trump administration was in the midst of a politically motivated effort to blame Democratic states for COVID deaths," he said Thursday evening. "And that we were cooperating with federal document productions -- and that was the priority. And now that it is over, we can address the state Legislature. That said, we were working simultaneously to complete the audit of information they were asking for."

• "We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"
and in the meantime the hospital ship sat empty ...why didnt Cuomo use the hospital ship or the empty Javits center that were set up to handle thousands of covid patients ?
I think that's a great question and a great idea. Makes sense to me

A top aide to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo told leading state Democratic lawmakers that the administration had withheld data on COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes to avoid federal scrutiny, according to a bombshell new report.

The revelation prompted condemnations and even talk of impeachment in Albany, the state's capital. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., wants the Department of Justice to open an obstruction of justice investigation.

"The families of thousands of dead New York seniors deserve accountability and justice for the true consequences of Governor Cuomo’s fatally flawed nursing home policy and the continued attempts to cover it up. It’s clear what's happening here is criminal," he said.
Yes i heard. I read the news every day.

Lets see who is who.

His real crime isn't even the deaths as we were all sort of in the dark due to the lies by the WHO, but the cover up. Won't sit well.
I agree, if details show he was complicit with a cover up then he should be done.
That is what they show? No?

The article you posted just shows that Cuomo held off on giving state legislators data because they were working with the DOJ and wanted to resolve that situation first. A cover up like I'm talking about would involve coordinating the reporting false numbers. Wouldn't you agree?
Huh?

They hid nursing home data?
I don't see where they hid data. This controversy in these articles is between Cuomo's admin and the NY state legislature as they requested data and Cuomo denied giving it to them because they were working with Trumps DOJ which they were worried was targeting them to politicize COVID deaths. They wanted to resolve the DOJ issue before sharing with the State legislature. Is that how you understand it or are you seeing something that I'm not?

These were the relevant quotes that the article was based on. Again, tell me if im missing something.

• We explained that the Trump administration was in the midst of a politically motivated effort to blame Democratic states for COVID deaths," he said Thursday evening. "And that we were cooperating with federal document productions -- and that was the priority. And now that it is over, we can address the state Legislature. That said, we were working simultaneously to complete the audit of information they were asking for."

• "We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"
How do you explain what his aide said? Do you believe she is lying?
No I'll take her at her word... Where do you think she said that they hid nursing home data and from who? I'm not seeing that in her quote
Thats the interpretation of a quote. Look at the actual quote, which I posted above.
"We were in a position where we weren’t sure if what we were going to give to the Department of Justice, or what we give to you guys, what we start saying, was going to be used against us while we weren’t sure if there was going to be an investigation,"

I don't see where that concludes that they hid data. Do you? or is there a different quote that you are referring to?

No you read tabloids like the NYT

You must be a CNN viewer. Otherwise, you'd know between 15,000 and 20,000 nursing home residents in New York state died because of Andrew Cuomo and the shitstain with the big q-tip on CNN.
I see you like making up stuff, too.

What's the number you're comfortable with?

No you read tabloids like the NYT
Tantrum time already, eh?

Forum List

Back