Righteously Indignant Kellyanne Conway, And Her Faulty Memory

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
In a FOX News(?) interview, Kellyanne Conway whined, "If I were shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause and excitement," then adding "This is the world we live in now."

As a typical conservative, Conway forgets the decades, yes decades, of abuse right-wingers aimed at Hillary Clinton.

Kellyanne's asinine commentary also included that, “anti-Trump ‘toxicity’ must be toned down following the shooting at a Republican congressional baseball practice on Wednesday.” And again, like conservatives everywhere, sweet little Kellyanne fails to remember the name “Gabby Giffords”.

Her sniveling continued with a complaint about Kathy Griffin, proving she has either conveniently forgotten, or dismissed as unimportant, the years of images posted by conservatives depicting the lynching of President Obama.

When are the conservatives going to accept some small part of the blame for the hatred that has dominated conservatism for decades? The Big Orange Head easily tapped into this right wing hatred the GOP spent decades cultivating in their voter base. (Which really pi$$ed off the Republican establishment.)

Again, conservatives forget the months of hate-speech spewed by Big Orange during his campaign. They conveniently forget his, and especially his supporters’ xenophobia, homophobia, racial hate, and the conservatives' hate of non-Christians (especially Muslims). Also, apparently fading from the conservatives weak memories, including Kellyanne's, is the right-wingers' deep admiration given to Big Orange for his unprecedented disrespect for women. (“Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”)

The list goes on, as Kellyanne has also forgotten, it was Republicans who threw respect out the window when Obama became president. A shining example: “YOU LIE!” shouted out by South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson during a speech by the recently inaugurated African-American President.

Conservatives' typical denial of facts forces them to ignore the conservative agenda of the individuals committing most of these violent acts. So, when righteously indignant conservatives like Kellyanne Conway snivel and point their fingers, they should do it in front of a mirror.

Its people like Kellyanne that keep proving conservatives are stupid, forgetful fools who have no credibility. And FOX News(?) is cluelessly helping them. That's really, really funny.

Kellyanne Conway: 'If I were shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause and excitement'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

19145990_1217679471695163_1358521539196888730_n.jpg
image (4).png

You're a fucking idiot, no one applauded Giffords being shot and no one I know wishes the bitch dead, in jail yes, dead no. So feel free to FOAD yourself.

For 2 years Trump insulted EVERYONE and used inflammatory, racist & hateful language EVERY day. Who knew this would happen?

DCkWXLtXgAA3_6I.jpg

In a FOX News(?) interview, Kellyanne Conway whined, "If I were shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause and excitement," then adding "This is the world we live in now."

As a typical conservative, Conway forgets the decades, yes decades, of abuse right-wingers aimed at Hillary Clinton.

Kellyanne's asinine commentary also included that, “anti-Trump ‘toxicity’ must be toned down following the shooting at a Republican congressional baseball practice on Wednesday.” And again, like conservatives everywhere, sweet little Kellyanne fails to remember the name “Gabby Giffords”.

Her sniveling continued with a complaint about Kathy Griffin, proving she has either conveniently forgotten, or dismissed as unimportant, the years of images posted by conservatives depicting the lynching of President Obama.

When are the conservatives going to accept some small part of the blame for the hatred that has dominated conservatism for decades? The Big Orange Head easily tapped into this right wing hatred the GOP spent decades cultivating in their voter base. (Which really pi$$ed off the Republican establishment.)

Again, conservatives forget the months of hate-speech spewed by Big Orange during his campaign. They conveniently forget his, and especially his supporters’ xenophobia, homophobia, racial hate, and the conservatives' hate of non-Christians (especially Muslims). Also, apparently fading from the conservatives weak memories, including Kellyanne's, is the right-wingers' deep admiration given to Big Orange for his unprecedented disrespect for women. (“Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.”)

The list goes on, as Kellyanne has also forgotten, it was Republicans who threw respect out the window when Obama became president. A shining example: “YOU LIE!” shouted out by South Carolina Republican Joe Wilson during a speech by the recently inaugurated African-American President.

Conservatives' typical denial of facts forces them to ignore the conservative agenda of the individuals committing most of these violent acts. So, when righteously indignant conservatives like Kellyanne Conway snivel and point their fingers, they should do it in front of a mirror.

Its people like Kellyanne that keep proving conservatives are stupid, forgetful fools who have no credibility. And FOX News(?) is cluelessly helping them. That's really, really funny.

Kellyanne Conway: 'If I were shot and killed tomorrow, half of Twitter would explode in applause and excitement'

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 133922 View attachment 133923

that bitch cant order a cheese burger without mentioning Hillary Clinton.

and people wonder where the idiots on this board get it from.

that bitch cant order a cheese burger without mentioning Hillary Clinton.

and people wonder where the idiots on this board get it from.

And she organized a campaign that beat your bitch like a rented mule. LMAO

You're a fucking idiot, no one applauded Giffords being shot and no one I know wishes the bitch dead, in jail yes, dead no. So feel free to FOAD yourself.

I didn't just applaud it, I actually threw a party. I even made a cake with Gifford's mug on it with a bullet hole in her forehead.

I didn't just applaud it, I actually threw a party. I even made a cake with Gifford's mug on it with a bullet hole in her forehead.

I hope you're kidding, otherwise you're one sick puppy.

Second only to Muslims progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet… Fact

A Bernie supporter tried to kill a sitting US congressman.... and almost succeeded. That is the tolerance progressives have in this day and age. LOL

You realize that if Hillary just stopped being a corrupt sell out she would probably be president today and not have gone through so many scandals, right?

It's funny you guys keep saying when the is smoke their is fire when it comes to trump but ignore the fact that Hillary has gone up in flames several times and pretend there is no fire there.

Wanting to see justice done to the corrupt is not the same as wanting political opponents murdered. The fact that you don't seem to realize this is another reason we should all praise God that you lost that election

Forum List

Back