Rightwingers, of whom I'm one, let the gay shit go

CHRISTIANS ARE STILL ALLOWED TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD- and for those of you who think otherwise, see HITLER, FASCISM, NAZISM.. You dumbazz RINO idiots.

Who said you can't believe the "word of god"? You can, but you can still be called a bigot and intolerant as a result.

Tell me something, do you believe the people that used the bible to justify slavery and segregation were intolerant bigots?

CHRISTIANS ARE STILL ALLOWED TO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD- and for those of you who think otherwise, see HITLER, FASCISM, NAZISM.. You dumbazz RINO idiots.

Who said you can't believe the "word of god"? You can, but you can still be called a bigot and intolerant as a result.

Tell me something, do you believe the people that used the bible to justify slavery and segregation were intolerant bigots?

Yawn. More inappropriate analogy to civil rights. You need new talking points. Those are worn out already.

People HATE gays because they believe that lifestyle is wrong?? REALLY???? This is the game libruls and their useful RINO idiots play.. "If you don't agree with me, you're intolerant and a hater." LMAO

If you don't want people to have rights equal to yours simply because they are (insert trait here), that's intolerance and bigotry. There isn't anything to "agree" or "disagree" on. Either you believe that gays and their families should have rights, benefits and protections equal to yours or you don't.

The ONLY way you're not a bigot is if you simply disagree that the government should be involved in the marriage "business", but we know that's a pipe dream that will never materialize.

Now, if someone called you an intolerant bigot because you disagreed on economic policy, I would agree with you that's ridiculous, but when we're talking about Civil Rights...being opposed to people getting them is bigotry no matter how you spin it.

Bodey, Petey, Witcheypoo, whichever personality you are at the moment.. I don't give a damn about this topic to begin with.. I rarely engage in the homosexual threads and other than calling Bodey a lying DYKE, I pretty much don't give a shit what any of you do. Live and let live.. Go after benefits or not.. I don't care.. And so it should be with Christians.. Leave them the hell alone.. They're fucking allowed the same tolerance without some bozos telling them to shut the hell up and they're not allowed their own core belief system..

People HATE gays because they believe that lifestyle is wrong?? REALLY???? This is the game libruls and their useful RINO idiots play.. "If you don't agree with me, you're intolerant and a hater." LMAO

If you don't want people to have rights equal to yours simply because they are (insert trait here), that's intolerance and bigotry. There isn't anything to "agree" or "disagree" on. Either you believe that gays and their families should have rights, benefits and protections equal to yours or you don't.

The ONLY way you're not a bigot is if you simply disagree that the government should be involved in the marriage "business", but we know that's a pipe dream that will never materialize.

Now, if someone called you an intolerant bigot because you disagreed on economic policy, I would agree with you that's ridiculous, but when we're talking about Civil Rights...being opposed to people getting them is bigotry no matter how you spin it.

Gays already have equal rights. What they want are special rights.

Show me where I've ever said that?? SHOW ME?! I don't have a dog in this fight except that people are absolutely FREE to believe whatever the hell they want to without some drunk bastard demanding they check their beliefs at the door.. Got it?

...and show me where the OP said that you can't believe what you want to believe?
SHOW ME.

I just did DUMBASS. Demanding people check their religious beliefs at the door or can't you fucking read??

You're allowed to take your reading comprehension through the door though...read his post again DUMBASS.

The RINO (Librul-Lite) crowd think they can tell the rest of us what we're going to believe, think, say, how to vote etc.. WRONG FUCKING answer.. Mind your own damn business and worry about yourselves.

...and show me where the OP said that you can't believe what you want to believe?
SHOW ME.

I just did DUMBASS. Demanding people check their religious beliefs at the door or can't you fucking read??

You're allowed to take your reading comprehension through the door though...read his post again DUMBASS.

Get your own material DUMMY and I quoted it PRECISELY.. LMAO

guess your not up to speed, this was about prop 8 in California not KY....

Really? Dave man lives in KY. And Granpa Murked You aka RINO, lives in Kansas City.
Is this really about Prop 8 in CA or are you confused?

you know dang well its about prop 8.... why would he say something about gays if it wasnt in the news or gay himself? lol

I think he may be concerned that HIS daughter may be gay. And I figure that he loves his daughter and wants her to be happy and not discriminated against. Of course I am just guessing. However I have seen some politicians (Portman of Ohio comes to mind) that when they are confronted with the fact that their own flesh and blood is gay, somehow their tolerance and even affection for gays goes way WAY up. As it should be.

No one wants their kid to be gay. But no one wants their kid to be hated and treated badly just because they have a different position on who and how they love.

Yawn. More inappropriate analogy to civil rights. You need new talking points. Those are worn out already.

Oh, I forgot you don't like it when people compare discrimination to discrimination. Makes it all uncomfortable for you. :lol:

Were they bigots when they used the bible to justify slavery and segregation? It's a simple yes or no question...but I do understand why you would want to duck it. :lol:

Wait a second they also used the bible to end slavery.. if you think the North was just a bunch of athiests your so wrong.

Check your christian morality bullshit at the door and LEARN to pick your fights. Gays are a minute voting block but they DO have the support of many others.
Losing elections over trivial bullshit that only affects a few people while the debt and everything else spirals out of control makes no sense.

Lets focus on the things that matter to everyone and stop picking fights that alienate us over small things.

Sin is sin for believers so stop bitching about what Sally does with her tongue when Johnny is no better off when he envies the Harley in his neighbors garage.
If they want to partake in the hell aka marriage give it to them. It's a piece of fucking paper ultimately.

3.4 % of the population isn't enough for you...How else are Democrats supposed to distract from the real issues and their dismal leadership..?...Gads Man

Bodey, Petey, Witcheypoo, whichever personality you are at the moment.. I don't give a damn about this topic to begin with.. I rarely engage in the homosexual threads and other than calling Bodey a lying DYKE, I pretty much don't give a shit what any of you do. Live and let live.. Go after benefits or not.. I don't care.. And so it should be with Christians.. Leave them the hell alone.. They're fucking allowed the same tolerance without some bozos telling them to shut the hell up and they're not allowed their own core belief system..

There's only one me, darling...and only one of each of them.

Who is trying to take anything away from Christians? Does pointing out their bigotry "take" something away from them? What?

Oh, I forgot you don't like it when people compare discrimination to discrimination. Makes it all uncomfortable for you. :lol:

Were they bigots when they used the bible to justify slavery and segregation? It's a simple yes or no question...but I do understand why you would want to duck it. :lol:

If child molesters are not free to molest, is anyone truly free? You shouldn't discriminate against child molesters.

I don't give a damn what you call me Witchey.. If I cared about what you leftist bedwetting morons thought, I would have never came to this forum to begin with. Geeze.. as to what other people justify and whatever they use to do it, that's on them.. I don't have to defend that.. it's their right to believe whatever stupid shit they want.. and the same FUCKING goes for Christians but you FASCISTS think for some reason you're allowed to trample their beliefs and force them to accept yours.. WRONG and it will never fucking happen so give it a rest.

Wait a second they also used the bible to end slavery.. if you think the North was just a bunch of athiests your so wrong.

What? Who said the North was comprised of Atheists?

Yes, the bible was also used against the practice of slavery...so? Were the people that used it to justify slavery and segregation bigots? It's a simple question no one seems willing to answer.

What? Who said the North was comprised of Atheists?

Yes, the bible was also used against the practice of slavery...so? Were the people that used it to justify slavery and segregation bigots? It's a simple question no one seems willing to answer.

No. Next question.

I don't give a damn what you call me Witchey.. If I cared about what you leftist bedwetting morons thought, I would have never came to this forum to begin with. Geeze.. as to what other people justify and whatever they use to do it, that's on them.. I don't have to defend that.. it's their right to believe whatever stupid shit they want.. and the same FUCKING goes for Christians but you FASCISTS think for some reason you're allowed to trample their beliefs and force them to accept yours.. WRONG and it will never fucking happen so give it a rest.

I haven't called you a thing. You're the one throwing around "dyke" and "fascist". I asked a simple question. Were the people that used the bible to justify slavery and segregation bigots, yes or no?

00034637.jpg

Yep.

This is where I think the division pimps (Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, etc.) have caused the Right so much damage. They've turned many into absolutists, unwilling to give an inch, all or nothing, us vs. them, convinced that cooperation equals capitulation.

I recently heard Limbaugh say that if a third party is formed, it will signal "the end of the GOP". I was stunned. This is the same guy who attacks any Republican who does not toe the line, just as Levin and Hannity do. He's exacerbating the split, and he's complaining that a split would destroy the party? What the hell?!

Democrats have to love this stuff.

The Democrats are just as stuck in absolutism as some Republicans. Talk about ending partial birth abortions, truly a crime, and you'd think you want to ban contraception.

Yup.

But the Democrats are not the party in danger of splitting in two, at least right now. You're right about the partial birth abortion issue, there are Democrats who won't budge. But currently, the public sees many in the GOP unwilling to budge on gay marriage, taxation, war, abortion, unions and more. They also see the infighting within the party, loud and clear.

So, at this moment in time, the GOP's absolutism is hurting it more than the Dems.

How you figure that intolerance is hurting the GOP? Right here on this thread we have two right wingers that have proudly proclaimed that, basically they will not go along to get along. They will not compromise on their personal convictions for any reason. They don't care if the GOP wins elections.

That is the kind of right winger I really support. Marginalize them as quickly as possible and let the adults in the room figure out some solutions.

Forum List

Back