Rightwingers really need to stop comparing the summer riots to the Jan 6th insurrection and here is why

I'm doing EXACTLY what you're doing. Hitler was peaceful for 89% of his life, so the 11% where he wasn't should be memory-holed.

This is YOUR logic, not mine.
No you aren't. You're posting an ignorant example to try justifying your refusal to accept the fact that nothing you believe is true. Because if you go back and look at Hitler, you find he was a lifelong raxcist and advocate of eugenics.

No you aren't. You're posting an ignorant example to try justifying your refusal to accept the fact that nothing you believe is true. Because if you go back and look at Hitler, you find he was a lifelong raxcist and advocate of eugenics.

Irrelevant. He was peaceful 89% of his life. Your rules.

Irrelevant. He was peaceful 89% of his life. Your rules.
No, they aren't my rules. This is your attempt to try removing the foot I stuck up your ass.
There is no comparison.

No, they aren't my rules. This is your attempt to try removing the foot I stuck up your ass.
There is no comparison.
when 93 percent of something is peaceful, I ain't going to keep talking about the 7 percent.

Your rules. Hitler spent 89% of his life being peaceful, the rest doesn't matter. Own it.

It doesn't matter what YOU believe. 1/3rd of the entire goddamn country thinks the election was stolen: One-third of Americans believe Biden won because of voter fraud: poll

Do you grasp just how many people that is? You don't think an honest effort should be made to allay their concerns before they DO pick up guns and you have a REAL insurrection on your hands?

Than means 2/3rds didn't. 2/3rds is 66-67 percent. In an election if one candidate gets 67 percent of the vote, it's a landslide. Courts have shown that the belief in voter fraud is not so. Your ilk believes courts all the time, so why suddenly do court decisons not count?

Because your white supremacist king lost. That's why.

2/3'ds of the country believes there was no fraud. Do you grasp just how many people that is? There is no need to cater to fools. If they decide to pick up guns, they will face the US military. So keep thinking crazy.

George Floyd was a degenerate junkie who's degenerate junkie ways caught up with him.
No, George Floyd s a man who got murdered by a punk ass white racist cop who is now in prison hoping he doesn't get the Jeffrey Dahmer.

How big of a number is 200, Einstein? It's a HUGE number and if you weren't such a pathetic apologist you'd recognize that! Can you even IMAGINE the response if there were 200 violent riots caused by white extremists? The main stream media would be foaming at the mouth!

Your claim that the people looting and burning were mostly white is laughable.

As for Doctor King? Both he AND Malcolm X would think you were an idiot, IM2! You defend thug behavior. It's got zero to do with Civil Rights.
It's 11.5 times smaller than 2,300.

My claim is backed up by documentation, including documentation from at least 6 major city police departments. In NYC alone the majority of the arrests were on whites.

White man, don't try telling me what King and X would think. You are defending a thug cop who murdered somebody. Malcolm X would take your white ass to the woodshed for that alone, and don't think King would have nice words for you either. He spoke about riots and he was talking about whites like you who want to talk all day about the people who riot but choose to ignore or deny it's real cause.

Last edited:
No, George Floyd s a man who got murdered by a punk ass white racist cop who is now in prison hoping he doesn't get the Jeffrey Dahmer.

Even if true, does that make Floyd any less of a degenerate junkie POS who assaulted women? No it does not. This is your hero:

gfpregnantwoman.png

Lol, sure thing buddy. You clearly don't have the foggiest goddamn clue what would happen if even a small percentage of those people decided to foment an ACTUAL insurrection. No force on this earth would stop it. This is the real world, not fucking Call Of Duty.
They would die. That's what would happen in the real world.

Even if true, does that make Floyd any less of a degenerate junkie POS who assaulted women? No it does not. This is your hero:

View attachment 587342
Floyd is not my hero. And the record shows he did not assault a pregnant woman, but he served his time and was not assaulting a woman on May 20, 2020. You little racist mumblings get no credit here junior.

They would die. That's what would happen in the real world.

Riiiiiight.

Let's assume just 5% of them decided to actively participate in an ACTUAL insurrection against the US Government. You'd be talking over 5 MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE, BRAINLET.

How do you propose overcoming an insurgency of 5 million people when we couldn't even stop a few thousand camel fuckers in a sandbox in 20 goddamn years?

I said nothing of the sort. I said his life of criminality caught up with him.
That's gonna take a little more explanation dumb ass. Exactly how did his life cause his death? I'm sure your general shitty remarks are fine at your Proud Boys meetings, but sane people want you to make sense. Try that for once. Make some kind of sense from your dumb sniping remark.

Floyd is not my hero. And the record shows he did not assault a pregnant woman, but he served his time and was not assaulting a woman on May 20, 2020. You little racist mumblings get no credit here junior.

Garbage human is garbage.

gfpregnantwoman.png

That's gonna take a little more explanation dumb ass. Exactly how did his life cause his death? I'm sure your general shitty remarks are fine at your Proud Boys meetings, but sane people want you to make sense. Try that for once. Make some kind of sense from your dumb sniping remark.

"How did a career criminal's degenerate junkie life cause his own death?"

You're really asking me that. Lol.

Forum List

Back