Righty PC hypocrites attack NFL QB.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Hypocrites as usual . It's their MO.

How is that being a hypocrite? For a liberal to piss on dead soldiers who died for this country, so you can be an ass hole in front of 300 million plus Americans? Hey go ahead and if someone don't kick your ass. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Actually, he didn't "piss on dead soldiers who died for this country", he simply availed himself of the rights that those soldiers died for.

And, I've got news for you...............lots of military folks (myself included, a 20 year retired Navy veteran), would support his right to express himself as he sees fit, even if it goes against what they think and believe, because they support a citizens right to free speech and peaceful demonstration.
I think everyone supports his right to do it and everyone should support the rights of those who are offended by it to express their opinions, too.

Hey, if you agree, fine. If you disagree and want to express your disagreement, fine.

However, suggesting that someone should leave this country by expressing a right GRANTED by this country shows a severe lack of understanding of the concept of free speech.
I haven't seen any posts that say he should leave the country but I have seen several that would like to see him leave the NFL, and since every dollar he is paid comes from fans who have wanted to see him play, it would not be unreasonable for them to press the team to let him go.

i thought the righties hate "political correctness " and it's destroying this country . Oh, and the righties are also supposed to be more tolerant when it comes to free speech!?

But Colin Kapernick passes on the anthem and the righty PC thugs go crazy . Same with that gymnast who forgot to put her hand over her heart during the medal ceremony .

Its the old Dixie Chick's remix

incomequality.jpg

Or maybe you're not really patriotic.

Is there a test?
If not, how did you decide you were patriotic?

Simple. I love this country. I'm proud to be an American.....and damned lucky too. Ya freak.
Well, if you're not offended by some one who makes a display of insulting the country, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by loving this country. Would you be insulted if some one insulted your wife or your mother of your children, assuming you love them.

You are an idiot.

Part of what makes this nation great is the fact that a guy can protest it and live free. Figure it out, will ya?
I have figured it out. While it may be true that you realize you are lucky to be an American, it is not quite true that you love this country as I have pointed out.

I'm not fond of what he did and said, but I support his freedom of expression.

If he took it to the next step, burned a flag and posted it on Facebook, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he opened up a fucking cake shop and said he didn't want to serve certain people, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he stripped naked and ran down the street with a bottle of tequila shoved up his ass, I'd take photos and immediately email them to aaronleland .

Just saying.

Look at you. You couldn't resist.

Refusing to serve people based on their sexual orientation or race...or physical ability or gender or age....is against the fucking law in most states. And where it isn't against the law.....it isn't called freedom of expression....it is called bigotry and discrimination. You can support that if you want....but let's not sugar coat it.

Is there a test?

Simple. I love this country. I'm proud to be an American.....and damned lucky too. Ya freak.
Well, if you're not offended by some one who makes a display of insulting the country, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by loving this country. Would you be insulted if some one insulted your wife or your mother of your children, assuming you love them.

You are an idiot.

Part of what makes this nation great is the fact that a guy can protest it and live free. Figure it out, will ya?
I have figured it out. While it may be true that you realize you are lucky to be an American, it is not quite true that you love this country as I have pointed out.

Right. You must be right.

You are an idiot.

Right. You must be right.
Clearly.

I guess the right wingers trashing Kapernick got the idea from the left wingers who trashed Tim Tebow for daring to kneel down and say a quick prayer after scoring a touhdown. Both prime examples of faux outrage.

How is that being a hypocrite? For a liberal to piss on dead soldiers who died for this country, so you can be an ass hole in front of 300 million plus Americans? Hey go ahead and if someone don't kick your ass. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

Actually, he didn't "piss on dead soldiers who died for this country", he simply availed himself of the rights that those soldiers died for.

And, I've got news for you...............lots of military folks (myself included, a 20 year retired Navy veteran), would support his right to express himself as he sees fit, even if it goes against what they think and believe, because they support a citizens right to free speech and peaceful demonstration.

So that's what they teaching you now to disrespect the flag and all it stands for?

Its one thing to turn your back on piece of crap politicians like Bush Jr, Obama and hillary...

But to turn Your back on the american flag and the national anthem?

What the fuck is this shit?

Hey again you have a right to say what you want and I don't agree and will defend your right to say it..

But come on...some things have another place and time

So that's what they teaching you now to disrespect the flag and all it stands for?

Its one thing to turn your back on piece of crap politicians like Bush Jr, Obama and hillary...

But to turn Your back on the american flag and the national anthem?

What the fuck is this shit?

Hey again you have a right to say what you want and I don't agree and will defend your right to say it..

But come on...some things have another place and time

Awwwwww. He picked a bad time to protest. Silly guy!

I don't know of any conservative who decides to protest their country by burning the American flag. I can find assholes like you who decide that the best and only way to protest something in this country is to burn the American flag. They all happen to be democrats too. I was talking about both flag burners and assholes like you.

He has every right not to stand......the righties have every right to call him out and say he does not have his priorities straight.

I don't know of any conservative who decides to protest their country by burning the American flag. I can find assholes like you who decide that the best and only way to protest something in this country is to burn the American flag. They all happen to be democrats too. I was talking about both flag burners and assholes like you.

Yes, those same freedom loving conservatives want to push anti flag burning laws .

But that aside . The point is you righties are as PC as lefties ! Haw haw !

Here's some PC bashing threads to remind you.

Search Results for Query: Correctness | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I wish some NFL player would do something to protest gay marriage. Do you think the NFL would be as accepting and accommodating? It only shows that it is ran by a bunch of left wing liberals.

Yes, those same freedom loving conservatives want to push anti flag burning laws .

But that aside . The point is you righties are as PC as lefties ! Haw haw !

Here's some PC bashing threads to remind you.

Search Results for Query: Correctness | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Communist hated the russians a lot. So much so that they decided to replace the russian flag with the communist flag. I bet you guys won't be happy until we replace the Americna flag with the flag of the DNC.

I wish some NFL player would do something to protest gay marriage. Do you think the NFL would be as accepting and accommodating? It only shows that it is ran by a bunch of left wing liberals.

Funny you should say that . There was a player for the Vikings who spoke out for gay rights . He was then cut .

I'm not fond of what he did and said, but I support his freedom of expression.

If he took it to the next step, burned a flag and posted it on Facebook, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he opened up a fucking cake shop and said he didn't want to serve certain people, I wouldn't be fond of that, but I'd support his freedom of expression.

If he stripped naked and ran down the street with a bottle of tequila shoved up his ass, I'd take photos and immediately email them to aaronleland .

Just saying.

Look at you. You couldn't resist.

Refusing to serve people based on their sexual orientation or race...or physical ability or gender or age....is against the fucking law in most states. And where it isn't against the law.....it isn't called freedom of expression....it is called bigotry and discrimination. You can support that if you want....but let's not sugar coat it.

What about if they are cops?

Lone what's getting so wrong with this country?

Tropical Smoothie employee fired after reportedly refusing to serve cops

A cop says he was refused service at a gas station. Now the clerk is paying for that decision

Taco Bell fires employee who refused to serve cops - CNN.com

Cop refused service at Dunkin Donuts; store owner meets with police chief

Police Officer Refused Service At Walmart

Noodles & Co. apologizes after refusing to serve cop, union rep says

McDonald's worker fired for refusing service to off-duty cop

Forum List

Back