RINO Carly Fiorina Attacks Cruz: 'No Honor' In Fight To Defund Obamacare

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Of course not Carly, it just so happens that MOST Republican Senators and Representatives made defunding Obumacare a MAIN POINT in their bid to be elected, or re-elected...This BITCH is tied to the Bush/Rubio team!

Breitbart ^ | 10/3/13 | Tony Lee
Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO Northern California Republican who ran as a conservative to get the Republican Senate nomination in 2010, attacked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) Wednesday, saying there was “no honor” in his fight to defund Obamacare. Fiorina made her remarks just days after she joined the American Conservative Union, an establishment organization on the right that supports comprehensive immigration reform. In an appearance on CNN’s The Lead, Fiorina blamed the government shutdown on Cruz and implied that Republicans would have been better off waiving the white flag from the beginning on eliminating Obamacare. -snip- Fiorina said she...

• Banned
Digging into her past, it's NOT what it seems....

Carly Fiorina's troubling telecom past!

Fortune ^ | October 15, 2010 | Scott Wooley
As she tells it on the campaign trail, Fiorina’s life story is an inspiring tale full of such achievements. Yet Fiorina’s campaign biography quickly skates over the stint that made her a star: her three-year run as a top executive at Lucent Technologies. That seems puzzling, since unlike her decidedly mixed record at HP, Fiorina’s tenure at Lucent has all the outward trappings of success. Dig under the surface, however, and the story grows more complicated and less flattering. And an executive who sat across the table from Fiorina in a big vendor financing negotiation, when asked this week about...

Of course not Carly, it just so happens that MOST Republican Senators and Representatives made defunding Obumacare a MAIN POINT in their bid to be elected, or re-elected...This BITCH is tied to the Bush/Rubio team!

Carly Fiorina, the former Hewlett-Packard CEO Northern California Republican who ran as a conservative to get the Republican Senate nomination in 2010, attacked Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) Wednesday, saying there was “no honor” in his fight to defund Obamacare. Fiorina made her remarks just days after she joined the American Conservative Union, an establishment organization on the right that supports comprehensive immigration reform. In an appearance on CNN’s The Lead, Fiorina blamed the government shutdown on Cruz and implied that Republicans would have been better off waiving the white flag from the beginning on eliminating Obamacare. -snip- Fiorina said she...

Well, scratch that bitch.

Leaves me with Trump.Cruz/Carson and one free spot.

I'm only down to about 9 now, but the list keeps getting shorter.

I have a few others but I have not read up on them yet. Kasish? will be the next I read.

I have a few others but I have not read up on them yet. Kasish? will be the next I read.

and he's the only qualified one. The fact that you don't know him is excusable. He should have been your first. I'm a resident and live 10 miles from him. ;)

Yeah...it's not like The Donald has left a trail of financial devastation in his wake....or anything....

Carly is the perfect GOP Candidate.

Under her tenure, HP's stock value dropped, thousands of Americans lost their jobs, and she walked away with a 28 million dollar severance package.

I honestly can't think of a better metaphor for the modern GOP and what it stands for.

Yeah...it's not like The Donald has left a trail of financial devastation in his wake....or anything....
Investing money IS gambling. If you lose you lose.

You think that is a principle which extends to the finances of a nation?

It's not a principle dummy, it's a result. And yes poor government CAN invest poorly.

I was wondering why the media was telling us how great she is. the establishment fox pigs love pig candidates.

for me its rand paul. donald trump, or hillary.

It's not a principle dummy, it's a result. And yes poor government CAN invest poorly.

General Motors is proof of that. The taxpayers took a bath

Kasich?? any candidate running around saying we need to grow govt because god wants us to is a lunatic.

Forum List

Back