RINOs want to deny us choice

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And I thought this was a free country.

---RINO and Former Speaker Paul Ryan Says President Trump “Is Not Going to Be the Nominee” in 2024---

---RINO and Former Speaker Paul Ryan Says President Trump “Is Not Going to Be the Nominee” in 2024---

Meh. Paul Ryan is a has been. He's collected his graft and retired.

What is a RINO? And, don't tell me it is Republicans in name only. What is a RINO? If you can't answer that then tell me what the opposite of a RINO is.

Sorry bout that,

1. Ryan defending the libtard mindset, they don't want Trump!
2. Trump will fix their wagon, which America wants to see him do it!
3. Trump will rub Ryan's nose in it when he wins!
4. I see dead RINO's this year, lots of em.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you don't think loyalty is important?
You didn't answer my question of what a RINO is, I don't think. Are you saying that the definition of a RINO is any and every Republican who wasn't "loyal" to Trump? Republicans aren't allowed to have a different opinion on anything, other than whatever Trump says? Is that what you're saying? Fact is, Trump isn't a Republican himself. He is a nationalist/populist.

You didn't answer my question of what a RINO is, I don't think. Are you saying that the definition of a RINO is any and every Republican who wasn't "loyal" to Trump? Republicans aren't allowed to have a different opinion on anything, other than whatever Trump says? Is that what you're saying? Fact is, Trump isn't a Republican himself. He is a nationalist/populist.
I think that was true before he got the nomination in 2016.

Trump was in reality a third party candidate in the same vein as Ross Perot. But what he learned from Ross Perot is that third party guys never win. Not since when, the Bull Moose Party?

So Trump knew he had to take over the GOP to win. He knew - even if he new for the wrong reason - that the media would give him so much free publicity that he didn't need billionaire donors to back him. He also knew the power of social media at a time his opponents thought being on "Face the Nation" was the way to reach the voters.

He tapped into the working class, who the Democrats had long since abandoned in favor of foreign donors. He didn't even have to make up any new policies to appeal to them. He just used the same policies that Republicans always run on, but he recognized that they never follow through on any of them. What could the establishment Republicans say? "Ok, vote for us and this time we'll reallly do what we say?"

Unlike the Democrats, the Republican Party is the Republican voters. Right now, they are overwhelmingly Trump supporters. So, yeah. A RINO is a Republican who opposes Trump. Who else is opposing Trump but Democrats and RINO's?

Free country? Are you saying Paul Ryan is not free to voice his opinion?

Free country? Are you saying Paul Ryan is not free to voice his opinion?
Sure he can voice anything he likes, if we don't like what he says we can vote for someone else--see how that works. Representatives are not supposed to act on their own opinions. They have been sent to DC to represent the opinions of their constituents--

Sure he can voice anything he likes, if we don't like what he says we can vote for someone else--see how that works.

But the OP said this wasn't a free country. The implication, and please correct me if I am wrong, is that Paul Ryan was violating Trump's rights by voicing his opinion.

Do you see this differently?

Representatives are not supposed to act on their own opinions. They have been sent to DC to represent the opinions of their constituents--
So what your saying is before any representative votes on a bill they should draw a popular consensus from the voters of the state or area they represent?

Are you sure? Who does that? How does it work?

It still is a free Country. RINO's get to voice their opinions and we get to call them RINO's. What's the problem?
This wasn't about calling someone a RINO, it was about the OP claiming that Ryan violated someone's freedom. I just wanted clarification on what freedom was violated.

I wonder if the people crying "RINO! RINO! RINO!" all the time are really democrats in disguise trying to sabotage Republican electoral gains.

Antone who fails to worship at the alter of Trump is a RINO. The problem is, the people screaming "RINO" are the true RINOs. They are Trumplicans not Republicans, and that's okay except they have taken over the GOP. Sadly, the GOP was too weak to just say no...

If they had simply formed their own party, they would have made history as the first successful third party run.

This wasn't about calling someone a RINO, it was about the OP claiming that Ryan violated someone's freedom. I just wanted clarification on what freedom was violated.
Don't we have the freedom to make Trump our nominee in 2024? What right does Ryan have to say we can't do that?

Forum List

Back