🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
antifa are the fascist bodie, but you knew that already.

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.
Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.
It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

Seems like it’s time that Conservatives start attending these rallies ARMED.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
ANTIFA scum only a badass when mommy lets them go out and WITH their faces covered AND with weapons!

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

As a humorous side note, USMB just put up an add for a you tube video about dumb dogs that ate bees. Animals in anaphylactic shock are more informative than this thread. People that hate Trump, go somewhere, find a nice spot and SHUT THE HELL UP. Their antics don't fool anyone. Try voting, instead of this guerilla theater hysterics.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton 20 years ago...?
The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you! lol

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you!

Ah so you make the rules of life.

We've been searching for who does that and bam! there you are!. Tell us more oh sage of the gathering fog.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you!

We've been searching for who does that and bam! there you are!. Tell us more oh sage of the gathering fog.
Allow me to help:

If you want to get knocked out and made into a gif/meme, dress up like antifa and hit a patriot with a pipe.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton 20 years ago...?
The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you! lol
He looks very INCEL....for a good reason.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

O boy... U sure you want to get into existentialism here... fair warning before we dive in, lol.

White guys are scary. Let’s go hit them with a pipe and cry bigot and facist when they respond

Those telescoping stun batons are wonderful, especially when accompanied by a ball peen hammer in the other hand. The latter can also be thrown effectively as well with a little practice. Most of your 'antifa' opposition will be dope-addled halfwits who never exercise, so don't worry much about them, any reasonably fit and semi-trained person can easily handle a dozen or so of them, more like 30 if they're Isaac Newtons.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton 20 years ago...?
The-Internet-Tough.jpg

He looks very INCEL....for a good reason.

Bodecea is wanting us to know this is her type.

The best things to watch is when ANTIFA gets their pussy asses knocked right out OMFG these losers deserve getting their asses beat. They are America's HERPES VIRUS.

God bless these men who stand up to the rioting Antifa fascists. Our side will have to knock these fuckers out and then perhaps they will stop.

The best things to watch is when ANTIFA gets their pussy asses knocked right out OMFG these losers deserve getting their asses beat. They are America's HERPES VIRUS.

Wonder when he goes to his next rally ?

That would make for a great documentary type series, following that clown around to the 'rallies' and watching him get smacked down repeatedly. Maybe they could run it on the Comedy Channel or something.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
ANTIFA scum only a badass when mommy lets them go out and WITH their faces covered AND with weapons!

You feelin' tough Danny? LOL
There is a difference in FEELING tough and KNOWING you are tough....I don't need to attack people LEGALLY exercising their right to rally and protest to prove I am tough....ALL liberals are pussies who can't do JACK SHIT but hide their faces and attack in packs like the pussies they are...Being armed is a damn good idea in today's age and ANTIFA keeps showing WHY its a good idea...maybe a few dead ANTIFA communist terrorists will chill them out some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back