Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clash between Patriot Prayer, Antifa members prompts police crackdown

I love this little bit!

ANTIFA terrorist gets KNOCKED OUT!

Nope. These so-called Patriots invited white supremacists to swell their ranks and make the March look more impressive but the supremacists showed up armed and ready for a fight.

Gotta get those facts straight Sonny.

What’s wrong with white supremacy?

Japanese-Spitz-e1454982760677.jpg

White dogs are the best.

antifa are the fascist bodie, but you knew that already.

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

And this is every divisive American issue in a nutshell: radical feminists and the far Left fear strong, successful men. The entire culture war of the last sixty years is about:hating men and a crusade to change men into women.

Why would any woman fear "strong, successful men"? Some are great. Some are complete assholes. I've met both. How about judging people on the merits of who they are? People who think that having a dick makes up for being a jerk are really, really stupid. I like strong, talented, creative, humorous people who are male.Always did. And I'm a hetero. You can't prove your worth through your penis or some gun that you know how to fire. This is pure foolishness. It seems that people who lack talent and quality take this route.

You go for whoever you perceive as the richest guy around, like all bourgeois women do. You save the criticisms for later, when you seek the big divorce settlements from them. dreaming of sitting on your asses the rest of your lives.

I love this little bit!

Nope. These so-called Patriots invited white supremacists to swell their ranks and make the March look more impressive but the supremacists showed up armed and ready for a fight.

Ah...in the video the Antifa protester has the baton and swings it at the other man several times before the man he's attacking takes the blow from the baton and knocks the Antifa hood out cold. THEN he has the Antifa protester's baton! That's Antifa showing up armed but getting their asses handed to them ANYWAYS!

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

You left out how those who accuse others are gguilty of it themselves.
So maybe you shouldn't make those accusations then.

I'm informed you are not at least not fully. lol
Lol, wrong again Mr Infowars.

LOL your an idiot trust me and anyone else awake sees what an idiot you all are morons beyond repair.

Even this guy thinks your all fkn morons because this is how easy it is to lie to you stupid mother fkrs.

So wake up dumbass you don't. even know WTF u don't know.

“So the Chicago protest when they shut all that, that was us,” Aaron Black said to the undercover reporter. “It was more him [Bob Creamer] than me, but none of this is supposed to come back to us, because we want it coming from people, we don’t want it to come from the party." "So if we do a protest and it’s a DNC protest, right away the press is going to say partisan." "But if I’m in there coordinating with all the troops on the ground and sort of playing the field general but they are the ones talking to the cameras, then it’s actually people." "But if we send out press advisories with DNC on them and Clinton campaign it just doesn’t have

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

And this is every divisive American issue in a nutshell: radical feminists and the far Left fear strong, successful men. The entire culture war of the last sixty years is about:hating men and a crusade to change men into women.

Why would any woman fear "strong, successful men"? Some are great. Some are complete assholes. I've met both. How about judging people on the merits of who they are? People who think that having a dick makes up for being a jerk are really, really stupid. I like strong, talented, creative, humorous people who are male.Always did. And I'm a hetero. You can't prove your worth through your penis or some gun that you know how to fire. This is pure foolishness. It seems that people who lack talent and quality take this route.

You go for whoever you perceive as the richest guy around, like all bourgeois women do. You save the criticisms for later, when you seek the big divorce settlements from them. dreaming of sitting on your asses the rest of your lives.

It is so sad that you cannot understand human emotion. The best times in life were being poor. For finally getting a steak and passing his Swiss Army knife back and forth, because he had no more cutlery in his studio apartment and I was living in a college dorm. His going out early on Sunday morning and buying croissants and the Sunday Post and taking them across the street to the zoo, and sitting there passing the Post sections back and forth, munching bakery goodies. Cuddling in a single bed, the both of us! His fielding anxious calls from my mother, while I sat there laughing my ass off while he told my mother that I probably went to mass!

Why do you miss the heterosexual good times? Having pun fights is great fun. So is kicking somebody's butt in a chess match after he bragged to his brother that he was going to beat me. Try learning how to enjoy being a hetero.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

It is so sad that you cannot understand human emotion. The best times in life were being poor. For finally getting a steak and passing his Swiss Army knife back and forth, because he had no more cutlery in his studio apartment and I was living in a college dorm. His going out early on Sunday morning and buying croissants and the Sunday Post and taking them across the street to the zoo, and sitting there passing the Post sections back and forth, munching bakery goodies. Cuddling in a single bed, the both of us! His fielding anxious calls from my mother, while I sat there laughing my ass off while he told my mother that I probably went to mass!

Why do you miss the heterosexual good times? Having pun fights is great fun. So is kicking somebody's butt in a chess match after he bragged to his brother that he was going to beat me. Try learning how to enjoy being a hetero.

Oh my, touching anecdotal stories! Maybe you can get a gig ghostwriting books for David Hogg? Most sociopaths need a lot of help faking human empathy.

The best way to enable a demon possessed person(s) is for a good person to stand there and not do a thing and if nothing else works, then its time for the good people to start swinging.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is how blind you left are, and when we say it's hiding in plain view ( ANY TOPIC-ANY ISSUE), this is how easy it is to place something right before you all.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? LET SEE THIS ONE LOL

Take The Red Pill 2

36282617_664278333911716_8274608959394938880_n.png

Proud Boys...a known fascist group....bet the trumpanzees are proud. How dare anyone be against them, eh?

Just because they like to kick antifa asses, does not make them fascists.

But you knew that. YOu just like smearing good people with vile names.

You are an asshole.

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

Probably because they knew there'd be one, dumbass. Antifa fired mortars into the crowd. That's aggravated

assault at the least. That's fucked up.
I've read several accounts from different sources and the most I've seen said they threw firecrackers.

I think you exaggerate

"threw firecrackers" No bitch, they shot mortars into the crowd.

So what have we learned here?

That progressive violence is still ghey :gay:

If the cops were to quit showing up, they wouldn't show up either; they count on being rescued before they get what they provoked paid back to them.

In other news, the skinheads are usually well trained in cadre tactics, and aren't push-overs for groups of candy ass anti-fa 10 times their numbers; not always, but a lot of the time. Eat your Wheaties if you're going to go after them at some rally.

Last edited:

I love this little bit!

YAWNNNNNN YAWNNNNNN YAWNNNNNN. Get YOUR facts straight Anti American Anti White PIECE OF SHIT. The LEADER of the Patriot Prayer is ASIAN and has PUBLICLY said "white supremacists" are NOT welcome. ANTIFA communists which you love THREW smoke bombs,water bottles and attacked rally goers with weapons and they got their asses handed to them AGAIN. EVEN IF "white supremacists" were at the rally THEY HAD A PERMIT therefore they were LEGALLY allowed to rally peacefully but the American hating ANTIFA communists decided to get violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back