Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Midwars- sometimes I like your threads but I have to agree with the mods that sometimes you go overboard. this time- why- BECAUSE your threads just like out of control loony media ONLY REINFORCE MORE CHAOS. Do you have to dwell on every little event? This whole Portland thing looks STAGED to me and everyone and their cousin knows that Portland has always been full of protestors for YEARS and years as likewise Seattle. THEY CRAVE ATTENTION for all this childishness on both sides with stupid useless groups with silly names. AND you are just stirring the pot MWs...

You must have missed my SOROS comment.

Well if I don't post ANTIFA and nobody sees it does that magically make their terroristic action go away or not exist, what happens when the lunatics tell teh public where they're showing up next and everyone says Eeeeeh fuk emmm don't pay no mind to them, etc, etc if yah don't know they're coming hey remain victims this is just the beginning of more to come ANTIFA is the starting point......

IT'S TIME TO REIN IN AMERICANS.............. Enough aren't acting ike obeying sheep. " says the elites" .

Proud Boys...a known fascist group....bet the trumpanzees are proud. How dare anyone be against them, eh?

antifa are the fascist bodie, but you knew that already.

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Proud Boys...a known fascist group....bet the trumpanzees are proud. How dare anyone be against them, eh?

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

htwm80.gif

From downtown, baby! Take that!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is there footage of the entire incident to provide context? Who is the guy in the black hat punching people and trying to approach that woman?

I wish I could find the group of over 80 still photos taken during this incident or I would post the link. There was one hilarious photo of some chunky white guy going topless with only some sort of cape-affair tied around his neck. He had tattoos all over his belly hanging out. He appeared to be a gang-member, perhaps Hell's Angels? What kind of a person appears in public this way? Are any of these people normal?
The antifa guy has a metal pole in his hand and hits the patriot twice with it before he gets knocked into next week.

Ya got any links?

They may has a flake of sugar in their tank. LOL

htwm80.gif

From downtown, baby! Take that!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is there footage of the entire incident to provide context? Who is the guy in the black hat punching people and trying to approach that woman?

I wish I could find the group of over 80 still photos taken during this incident or I would post the link. There was one hilarious photo of some chunky white guy going topless with only some sort of cape-affair tied around his neck. He had tattoos all over his belly hanging out. He appeared to be a gang-member, perhaps Hell's Angels? What kind of a person appears in public this way? Are any of these people normal?
The antifa guy has a metal pole in his hand and hits the patriot twice with it before he gets knocked into next week.

dammmnnn-you-got-knocked-da-fuck-out.jpg

Ya got any links?

I'd never heard that.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.
Why do you hate gays.

Oh, boy. We'll be seeing this everywhere for six months, won't we, like the guy with the bloody nose from the Trump rally?

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

You left out how those who accuse others are gguilty of it themselves.

Too bad he let that tattooed skank off with a lady's pass.

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

You left out how those who accuse others are gguilty of it themselves.
So maybe you shouldn't make those accusations then.

Ya got any links?

I'd never heard that.

Eh, I've seen them b4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back