Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

You left out how those who accuse others are gguilty of it themselves.
So maybe you shouldn't make those accusations then.

I'm informed you are not at least not fully. lol

Proud Boys...a known fascist group....bet the trumpanzees are proud. How dare anyone be against them, eh?

antifa are the fascist bodie, but you knew that already.

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

And this is every divisive American issue in a nutshell: radical feminists and the far Left fear strong, successful men. The entire culture war of the last sixty years is about:hating men and a crusade to change men into women.

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

You left out how those who accuse others are gguilty of it themselves.
So maybe you shouldn't make those accusations then.

I'm informed you are not at least not fully. lol
Lol, wrong again Mr Infowars.

Proud Boys...a known fascist group....bet the trumpanzees are proud. How dare anyone be against them, eh?

Proud Boys are a known fascist group centering on hatred of women. Are the Proud Boys a gay group? The vast majority of gay guys I've known do not hate women. I've met more guys who claim to be heterosexual who hate women. They are the guys with the sex problems.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

And this is every divisive American issue in a nutshell: radical feminists and the far Left fear strong, successful men. The entire culture war of the last sixty years is about:hating men and a crusade to change men into women.
You are correct. They have even labeled them toxic male!

At least one did in Charlottesville...fired his gun into the crowd and didn't hit a damn thing......but got charged and convicted for it all the same.

Maybe more need to do that. Referably ones with better aim. Only blood will truly cleanse this nations Soul.

Oh...they're INCEL...which should be labeled a terrorist organization. Even the shooter in Maryland was INCEL.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

INCEL successful "men"? :71:

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

So still not as bad as antifa.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.
Actually these Proud Boys, these INCEL men, can't get laid. It isn't that they don't want to....no one will have them. That's what INCEL means....INvoluntary CELebate. They become terrorists because they are so despicable, they can't get laid.

Seems like it’s time that Conservatives start attending these rallies ARMED.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

View attachment 202196

lol I lived in Portland, twice; everybody has always shown up at political rallies catering to cranks on either wing dressed for a fight. Many of them will fight for either side, depending on what mood they're in that day.

Last edited:
Remember what happened to those Greenpeace protestors who tried to shut down the London Petroleum Exchange in 2005?

The incident that gave birth to the famous phrase, ‘Sod off, Swampy!’

Ya got any links?

Proud Boys

Why would any woman fear "strong, successful men"? Some are great. Some are complete assholes. I've met both. How about judging people on the merits of who they are? People who think that having a dick makes up for being a jerk are really, really stupid. I like strong, talented, creative, humorous people who are male.Always did. And I'm a hetero. You can't prove your worth through your penis or some gun that you know how to fire. This is pure foolishness. It seems that people who lack talent and quality take this route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back