Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
You left out the part where most of the conservatives were white supremacists invited to swell their numbers. Also the fact that they showed up dressed for a fight.

Probably because they knew there'd be one, dumbass. Antifa fired mortars into the crowd. That's aggravated

assault at the least. That's fucked up.
I've read several accounts from different sources and the most I've seen said they threw firecrackers.

I think you exaggerate

I've seen video of the mortars exploding, fuck off, tard.

36456978_1027146290771583_4393649916291842048_n.png

Seems like it’s time that Conservatives start attending these rallies ARMED.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton 20 years ago...?
The-Internet-Tough.jpg

Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you! lol
He looks very INCEL....for a good reason.
Don't pick on Newt... I think I'm developing a crush on him, lol. I love me a progressive pajama boy!

The best things to watch is when ANTIFA gets their pussy asses knocked right out OMFG these losers deserve getting their asses beat. They are America's HERPES VIRUS.

Wonder when he goes to his next rally ?

That would make for a great documentary type series, following that clown around to the 'rallies' and watching him get smacked down repeatedly. Maybe they could run it on the Comedy Channel or something.

There is probably a concussion rule that would say he could not attend rallies without a doctor's release. He got LEVELED.

I love the classic of the antifa guy that is shot in the balls with a tear gas canister. Seriously though, the violence is not funny. I wish both sides would knock it off. Use your words, or body odor, or anything besides fists or lawlessness.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you!

Ah so you make the rules of life.

We've been searching for who does that and bam! there you are!. Tell us more oh sage of the gathering fog.
O boy... U sure you want to get into existentialism here... fair warning before we dive in, lol.

Do you, in all earnestness, think you scare people online? You really believe your own crap?

The-Internet-Tough.jpg
Newton, when's the last time you were in a college or university 'safe zone'... can you guess the ubiquitous ideology that pervades these places? Hint, hint .. U would fit right in seamlessly. I do actually think that you are aware that it is the youths of the progressive left that aptly fit your presented stereotype here. U don't think you'll get called out on your Sheite... now do you!

We've been searching for who does that and bam! there you are!. Tell us more oh sage of the gathering fog.
O boy... U sure you want to get into existentialism here... fair warning before we dive in, lol.

Do you, in all earnestness, think you scare people online? You really believe your own crap?
Let's not talk about what some posters might think scares people in the Antifa Gets Clocked thread.

The-Internet-Tough.jpg

O my... are you being facetious? I don't think I could scare even a pajama boy like you, lol. I'm just asking if you're going to commit to a dialogue here on a topic (existentialism) that necessarily requires some detailed posts just to break the surface. Your query to me was about who makes the rules of life & I have plenty to get into on that & want to make sure your invested enough to commence... kind of endearing when you get mad at me & all :)

Ya got any links?

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.
Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.
It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

You are pretty sad if you have to refer to people as "faggots" and if you think I read romance novels and Cosmo and watch TV. But I picture you with your face all covered in hair, bizarre tattoos all over your body, a traitor flag somewhere on your vehicle, too lazy to study for your GED, or too dumb to understand the material. You probably have a filthy mouth most of the time. You probably play with loaded guns. Run around in the forest with your boy-buddies? This is not being a man. This is being a jerk.

You are pretty sad if you have to refer to people as "faggots" and if you think I read romance novels and Cosmo and watch TV. But I picture you with your face all covered in hair, bizarre tattoos all over your body, a traitor flag somewhere on your vehicle, too lazy to study for your GED, or too dumb to understand the material. You probably have a filthy mouth most of the time. You probably play with loaded guns. Run around in the forest with your boy-buddies? This is not being a man. This is being a jerk.

You're really dumb. Maybe you should stop posting.

Am I hitting a bit too close to home? Clowns who fit my description have been all over the news for the past few years. Most of them look like Hell's Angels and have the IQ of a turnip.

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.

View attachment 202196
I wonder who hired them for this incident. I think the last time this group proformed was at a pipeline protest and camp out.

What are "paintballs filled with tear gas"?
Its a very fine powder not really a gas.

Am I hitting a bit too close to home? Clowns who fit my description have been all over the news for the past few years. Most of them look like Hell's Angels and have the IQ of a turnip.

Really? It has been Antifa members that have started fights and incited riots and they certainly don't appear to be "Ivy League" material. What has been the most entertaining is watching them get the shit knocked out of their cowardly asses. This is a fight the commie leftists have no hope of winning.

The best things to watch is when ANTIFA gets their pussy asses knocked right out OMFG these losers deserve getting their asses beat. They are America's HERPES VIRUS.

And the beauty of it he doesn't hurt the girl, damn what a knock out street punch..

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

You want war we will give you war

View attachment 202196
Both groups are POS. Don't get excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back