Riot breaks out in Portland as Antifa clash with conservative marchers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you hate gays.

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.
It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

Sounds like pure homophobic bigotry right dere.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

You are pretty sad if you have to refer to people as "faggots" and if you think I read romance novels and Cosmo and watch TV. But I picture you with your face all covered in hair, bizarre tattoos all over your body, a traitor flag somewhere on your vehicle, too lazy to study for your GED, or too dumb to understand the material. You probably have a filthy mouth most of the time. You probably play with loaded guns. Run around in the forest with your boy-buddies? This is not being a man. This is being a jerk.

You want war we will give you war
Relax hater dupe. Antifa sucks so do these other assholes right-wing assholes

You obviously did not read my comment. I emphatically DO NOT HATE GAYS. My target is those "straight" men who hate BOTH gays AND women. Such morons exist, and exist in sizable numbers. They are willing to have intimate physical relations with people they can't stand. This is quite disgusting. Very bizarre. Very hatefuf. I wonder how many women they have betrayed.
It's nothing more than an organization for "men" who worship their penises and probably play with them a lot, too.

She just wants everybody to know she doesn't really know much about humans, and relies on romance novels, TV, and Cosmo for her opinions about men and faggots.

You are pretty sad if you have to refer to people as "faggots" and if you think I read romance novels and Cosmo and watch TV. But I picture you with your face all covered in hair, bizarre tattoos all over your body, a traitor flag somewhere on your vehicle, too lazy to study for your GED, or too dumb to understand the material. You probably have a filthy mouth most of the time. You probably play with loaded guns. Run around in the forest with your boy-buddies? This is not being a man. This is being a jerk.

We told you people are going to get hurt and now you are picking on little girls?

Why do you hate gays.

But at least you're not violent LOL
ANTIFA = Punks.
Also the right-wing assholes out there I guess...

You guys are picking on little girls now...

We told you people are going to get hurt and now you are picking on little girls?

That was two years ago and a put-up job by that woman. Just relax pal LOL

It was yesterday . And do you really want us to start pulling out our guns?

And defending young lady's..its going to happen ..

We are going to need bigger internment camps than I first thought.

2 years ago, fool. You are brainwashed beyond belief and pretty damn scary.

Pull out your guns and get shot by the police. Relax you are being brainwashed. I remember that clip it was during the election.

2 years ago, fool. You are brainwashed beyond belief and pretty damn scary.

Funny it was Saturday. Some crazy son of bitch is going to start shooting you..

That's how America works

Just a suggestion leave girls alone..

We don't give a fuck if a girl is a liberal or a conservative..just leave them alone..

She was being attacked by liberals

Once again you have to have more civility then this

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.
/----/ Most likely paid for by Soros.

Notice how ANTIFA laid low and quite just days before the 4th of July.

The very day that became. AMERICA'S FREEDOM..............

The very day COMMUNIST ANTI AMERICAN losers hate.................

The day they will stir things up in order to take away more rights or bring in martial law.

They were burning American flags and waving communist flags.

A514648C-0DFC-4A6D-9551-B1CF962A0983.jpeg
E6CC4372-BEF5-4A1A-9E16-D17B2115DAC2.jpeg

Easy to see their loyalties. Martk them down for the new internment camps.

Members of Antifa clashed with members of the conservative group Patriot Prayer Saturday evening in Portland, Ore., forcing police to declare that a riot was taking place as officers fired paintballs filled with tear gas into the crowd, according to the Oregonian.

Riot Breaks Out In Portland As Antifa Clash With Conservative Marchers

nothing would be finer than to send these misinformed pos pussy cowards to Europe land of the restritions, land of take your guns, and free speech . Better yet lets send pos losers like this to N. Korea gawd these morons need a history lesson. These are your UNIV. PROFESSORS under their hidden mask, they are students and still they're bigger idiots than someone who grew up in a trailer park.
/----/ Most likely paid for by Soros.

Notice how ANTIFA laid low and quite just days before the 4th of July.

The very day that became. AMERICA'S FREEDOM..............

The very day COMMUNIST ANTI AMERICAN losers hate.................

The day they will stir things up in order to take away more rights or bring in martial law.

They were burning American flags and waving communist flags.

View attachment 202339 View attachment 202340

Easy to see their loyalties. Martk them down for the new internment camps.
What year was this? LOL brainwashed haters what next

Take a look at what garbage some American men have become:

Proud Boys

A Member Of The Far-Right Proud Boys Menaced A Twitter User On His Doorstep | HuffPost

Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)

Why do you hate gays.

Well, they are faggots; it's a far more appropriate term to use than that ridiculous 'gay' term you vermin keep wanting everybody to use, since that hides what they really are, which is nasty faggots.

They're a major public health menace; I certainly hope anybody near this faggot who might have been spattered by the diseased gimp gets tested, as these sickos are almost single-handedly keeping a number of epidemic diseases going at at time. This is Fag Pride Month, so the standard world wide Hepatitis A alerts are in force around the world, as usual, and they lead the planet in spreading drug resistant staph infections, syphilis, and other wonderful diseases and still at the top of the HIV spreader list, despite all those years and billions thrown at 'education', as if these sick mentally ill deviants would ever bother restraining themselves or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back