Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

Riot police descend on Montana capitol as left-wing protestors shut down proceedings

'Riot police have descended on Montana's capitol after left-wing protestors disrupted proceedings in the state House of Representatives in support of transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a Democrat, who was censured by the body last week, multiple reports have said.'

Any room left in DC Gitmo?

Zephyr as last name is probably changed from the birth certificate. Being called transgender is using an incorrect term to describe Zephyr, unless Zephyr has been physically mutilated. Is the genital type named on Zephyr's birth certificate the same Zephyr now has, or is it not?

Riot police descend on Montana capitol as left-wing protestors shut down proceedings

'Riot police have descended on Montana's capitol after left-wing protestors disrupted proceedings in the state House of Representatives in support of transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a Democrat, who was censured by the body last week, multiple reports have said.'

Dang ... I wasn't aware that there were that many Pedos living in Montana.

Zooey Zephyr​

HAVE YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE?:th_waiting:
:abgg2q.jpg:
Nope. As I told you, previously, I was responding only to your idiotic style of posting.

But I now see that you’re applauding a tranny (or tranny wannabe) for his deliberate disruption of a legislative body in Montana.

Zooey is a silly male who makes for a hideous looking fake female.

If you don't mind ... I found a better source than FAUX:

WATCH: Another Democrat ‘Insurrection’ as Protesters Invade Montana Capitol​

Zooey-Zephyr-Associated-Press-640x480.jpg

I'm guessing we're looking at a tranny vegan? Manish face and sickly. Yup ... a lefty.

Nope. As I told you, previously, I was responding only to your idiotic style of posting.

But I now see that you’re applauding a tranny (or tranny wannabe) for his deliberate disruption of a legislative body in Montana.

I trust Wikipedia. I suggest you use pronouns correctly. Zooey is a SHE

Zooey is a Pioneer.

I trust Wikipedia. I suggest you use pronouns correctly. Zooey is a SHE

Zooey is a Pioneer.
Nope. He’s a he. And he’s got mental problems.

Only complete retards trust Wikipedia as anything but a questionable first step in the investigation of any topic.

so every response you have made is Trolling.....

Zooey is going to be President of the USA, I hope.

Last edited:
That isn’t an insurrection. Perhaps you should check the definition.

or perhaps you should ask your boy vlad to explain it to you.

I wonder how much you get paid for this garbage
Not as much as Fauci for his recommendations and then blaming the very people who did what he recommended. You people are the biggest frauds on the planet.

Nope. He’s a he. And he’s got mental problems.

Only complete retards trust Wikipedia as anything but a questionable first step in the investigation of any topic.
Wiki's pretty good for basics. Zephyr birth name is suspicious. Wiki may not have dug deep enough. The genitals seem to be birth genitals, though the "transgender" signifer can't stand for the signified, Zephyr.

False.
You were trolling. You were not discussing the subject of this thread.
Who is Zephy?

Zooey is the best.
I was of course responding to your imbecile orange font nonsense about Cheetos which you don’t even spell correctly. I therefore noted your imbecility.

If that’s off topic, then you of all people can’t complain since you initiated it.

Zephy is a weird mentally ill moron. He’s the “best” available turd floating in the liberal Democrap cesspool for promoting abuse of children.

Forum List

Back