Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

Riot police descend on Montana capitol as left-wing protestors shut down proceedings

'Riot police have descended on Montana's capitol after left-wing protestors disrupted proceedings in the state House of Representatives in support of transgender lawmaker Zooey Zephyr, a Democrat, who was censured by the body last week, multiple reports have said.'

Any room left in DC Gitmo?

Amazing how people react when suppressed by a bunch of bullying legislative members.

These are reasons why I don't believe children are capable of fully understanding the ramifications of transitioning. They need to understand what they will be giving up, be it sexual satisfaction or having children.

Kids are seldom satisfied with the flavor ice cream cone they chose... these people are insane and evil.

Harm you say?

'Gender affirming' surgeon admits children who undergo transition before puberty NEVER attain sexual satisfaction​

At a recent talk at Duke University on "Trans & Gender Diverse Policies, Care, Practices, & Wellbeing," surgeon and "trans affirming" doctor Marci Bowers, who transitioned at the age of 38, admitted that children who undergo transition before puberty will never have adult sexual function or experience orgasm.

"An observation that I had," said Bowers, "every single child who was, or adolescent, who was truly blocked at Tanner stage 2," which is the beginning of physical development, when hormones begin their work of advancing a child to adulthood, "has never experienced orgasm. I mean, it's really about zero."
Married adults (heterosexual) may never attain sexual satisfaction, YOUR POINT?

Zoey Zephyr has spoken. Zoey Zephyr is an elected official.

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to compare treating strep throat with mutilating the genitals of a physically / mentally under-developed, highly impressionable child?

:shok: WTF?!
Don't give me the WTF. Read my lips. Children have rights. Why do you want to take the child's rights away from them?
The decision is the child's decision. It is their body, their choice.

Zooey Zephyr was elected. She is doing a fine job.
I vision Zooey as President of the USA

"Arrests were made" was all I wanted to hear. I hope the charges rose to felonies. It's the only way the shitbag leftists will learn. Make examples out of them.

MT seems to be the wrong place to go to for anarchy.
Over 1000 red hat chimps arrested for jan 6 if you're keeping score.

That isn’t an insurrection. Perhaps you should check the definition.

or perhaps you should ask your boy vlad to explain it to you.

I wonder how much you get paid for this garbage
Suddenly libs give a fuck about the actual meaning of that word.

Forum List

Back