Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

When MAGAts desperately try to say everything is a Left-wing insurrection, all it does is show how stupid MAGAts are.

MAGAts are stupid and homophobic and transphobic and racist and all of it is on full display.
MAGAts are a threat to Democracy. Trump as well... ORANGE CHEETOH tried to steal an election.

Zoey is a refreshing change. Doing what she was elected to do.
Zoey for President of the USA?

MAGAts are stupid and homophobic and transphobic and racist and all of it is on full display.
MAGAts are a threat to Democracy. Trump as well... ORANGE CHEETOH tried to steal an election.

Zoey is a refreshing change. Doing what she was elected to do.
Zoey for President of the USA?

You're an insurrectionist and a threat to our democracy.

Oh really. You just insulted all the people that voted for Zoey.
Trust me, they know what they want. They voted for HER.
I don't care if I insult a bunch of moonbat wingnuts.

But you're the one who insulted them. You said they elected it to spew hatred.

Oh, my mistake; you complimented them.

Last edited:
Zoey Zephyr has spoken. Zoey Zephyr is an elected official.

“I want to be clear: No amount of silencing tactics will deter me from standing up for the rights of the transgender community,” Zephyr said following the censure. “I will not apologize for speaking with clarity and precision about the harm these bills cause. Montana Republicans say they want an apology, but what they really want is silence as they take away the rights of trans and queer Montanans.”
Harm you say?

'Gender affirming' surgeon admits children who undergo transition before puberty NEVER attain sexual satisfaction​

At a recent talk at Duke University on "Trans & Gender Diverse Policies, Care, Practices, & Wellbeing," surgeon and "trans affirming" doctor Marci Bowers, who transitioned at the age of 38, admitted that children who undergo transition before puberty will never have adult sexual function or experience orgasm.

"An observation that I had," said Bowers, "every single child who was, or adolescent, who was truly blocked at Tanner stage 2," which is the beginning of physical development, when hormones begin their work of advancing a child to adulthood, "has never experienced orgasm. I mean, it's really about zero."

NO
MAGAts are a threat to Democracy. Trump as well... ORANGE CHEETOH AND HIS SUPPORTERS tried to steal an election.

Zoey is doing a fine job.
urhjZtWdcdtl.jpeg

Harm you say?

'Gender affirming' surgeon admits children who undergo transition before puberty NEVER attain sexual satisfaction​

At a recent talk at Duke University on "Trans & Gender Diverse Policies, Care, Practices, & Wellbeing," surgeon and "trans affirming" doctor Marci Bowers, who transitioned at the age of 38, admitted that children who undergo transition before puberty will never have adult sexual function or experience orgasm.

"An observation that I had," said Bowers, "every single child who was, or adolescent, who was truly blocked at Tanner stage 2," which is the beginning of physical development, when hormones begin their work of advancing a child to adulthood, "has never experienced orgasm. I mean, it's really about zero."
These are reasons why I don't believe children are capable of fully understanding the ramifications of transitioning. They need to understand what they will be giving up, be it sexual satisfaction or having children.

Forum List

Back