Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

Ohh I get it. So a child goes to the Dr. and the Dr. says you have strep throat. No treatment for the child?

Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors
^^ wow. A crazy leftwing lunatic that supports mutilation of children.

Is there any doubt these people are evil?

I have told all of you many times. You homo and transphobes are FOSSILS. Ancient history.
You are a dying breed. So sad, so sad. Petulant angry children spewing HATE.

Zoey has brought the HOMOPHOBES AND THE TRANSGENDERPHOBES out of the closet in this thread.

Hats off to Rust_Cohle !

I have told all of you many times. You homo and transphobes are FOSSILS. Ancient history.

Zoey has brought the HOMOPHOBES AND THE TRANSGENDERPHOBES out of the closet in this thread.

Hats off to Rust_Cohle !
Your made up phobia buzzwords have no effect on me. What is a fact is you advocate for sexual predators mutilating children

You sick fuck

Ok leftists certainly you'll agree with the title of this one since riot police were called out for tranny insurrectionist disrupting proceedings
The group chanted, “Let her speak!” for “nearly half an hour,” according to another report, bringing the session to a halt in support of ending the censure against Zephyr.

HOW HORRIBLE!!!!

Hats off to Rust_Cohle !

You are wrong.

I suspect you're used to that.

Forum List

Back