Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

Craziness.

There should be no sex anything for minors.

They aren't even allowed to make up their minds to have sex, let alone change their sex.
Ohh I get it. So a child goes to the Dr. and the Dr. says you have strep throat. No treatment for the child?

Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors

Ohh I get it. So a child goes to the Dr. and the Dr. says you have strep throat. No treatment for the child?

Senate Bill 99, which would prohibit sex change treatment for minors

Are you SERIOUSLY trying to compare treating strep throat with mutilating the genitals of a physically / mentally under-developed, highly impressionable child?

:shok: WTF?!

What does strep throat have to do with chopping your private parts off and taking hormones for life you idiot
Ignorance is bliss, so they say.

“I want to be clear: No amount of silencing tactics will deter me from standing up for the rights of the transgender community,” Zephyr said following the censure. “I will not apologize for speaking with clarity and precision about the harm these bills cause. Montana Republicans say they want an apology, but what they really want is silence as they take away the rights of trans and queer Montanans.”

I agree with Zephyr

Should the dr. be legally able to have sex with the minor?
You know the answer to that question.
If you are not going to act like an adult, step off and let the adults talk.

I LOVE IT!

The group chanted, “Let her speak!” for “nearly half an hour,” according to another report, bringing the session to a halt in support of ending the censure against Zephyr.

I LOVE IT!

The group chanted, “Let her speak!” for “nearly half an hour,” according to another report, bringing the session to a halt in support of ending the censure against Zephyr.

Chicken shit

Elected?! Zoey is full of it and not that bright. This dipshit weighs in as a bisexual then tries to push the signifier-signified envelope with "transgender." It stops at bisexual until such time as the genitals are examined. Zoey should have her genital type placed on her State ID or driver's license.

Bill 99 is on track. Z tries to politically confiscate all LGBTQ+ genomes under a tranny umbrella. Is it voter IQ (shades of Biden) or Z's deceptions that renders it an "elected" official?

I LOVE IT!

Says the child comparing strep throat to genital mutilation LOL stfu retard

Elected?! Zoey is full of it and not that bright. This dipshit weighs in as a bisexual then tries to push the signifier-signified envelope with "transgender." It stops at bisexual until such time as the genitals are examined. Zoey should have her genital type placed on her State ID or driver's license.

Bill 99 is on track. Z tries to politically confiscate all LGBTQ+ genomes under a tranny umbrella. Is it voter IQ (shades of Biden) or Z's deceptions that renders it an "elected" official?
Yes, elected. What part do you not comprehend?

Zoey is great. Elected. She knows her stuff.

Yes, elected. What part do you not comprehend?

Zoey is great. Elected. She knows her stuff.
1682142985915323.jpg

Forum List

Back