Riot Police Descend On Insurrection in Montana Capitol

The law says otherwise loser.
Neither the patient nor the doctor should be allowed to play Russian roulette with post-surgery sequelae, nor the genomes of the rest of us, by which to establish any boradly social credibility. Where is the reason for any surgery being argued in this current democrat-controlled nazi media? It's not, but is protecting the doctor-patient psychopathology: $

Is the genital status of the Nashville killer-tranny absolutely established? Is any chemical mutilation of this killer-tranny established? Is either a shrink, theologian, or both previously attending to this killer-tranny established?

Biden's nazis are castrating Americans via esoterica.

3LRYGyhuGTGd.png

It is a decision between the Dr. and the patient.
Ummm...

It's a decision for a sick adult fuck who wants to mutilate the genitals of a physically / mentally under-developed, highly impressionable child, based on a liberal agenda - without parents consent - and the physically / mentally under-developed, highly impressionable child?

Children can't drive, can't smoke, can't drink alcohol, can't vote... but - with the transgender confusion, pressire, and indoctrination of sick liberal f*s - they can make the decision to let these adults mutilate their genitals?!

WTF is wrong with you people?

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TARGET CHILDREN?!

That is what sick perverts and child predators do....just sayin'.

Zoey Zephyr has spoken. Zoey Zephyr is an elected official.

“I want to be clear: No amount of silencing tactics will deter me from standing up for the rights of the transgender community,” Zephyr said following the censure. “I will not apologize for speaking with clarity and precision about the harm these bills cause. Montana Republicans say they want an apology, but what they really want is silence as they take away the rights of trans and queer Montanans.”
Greatest threat to our democracy since the Civil War.

Elected?! Zoey is full of it and not that bright. This dipshit weighs in as a bisexual then tries to push the signifier-signified envelope with "transgender." It stops at bisexual until such time as the genitals are examined. Zoey should have her genital type placed on her State ID or driver's license.

Bill 99 is on track. Z tries to politically confiscate all LGBTQ+ genomes under a tranny umbrella. Is it voter IQ (shades of Biden) or Z's deceptions that renders it an "elected" official?
If Zoey should have her genital type placed on her State ID or driver's license, you do the same as well.

If I moved to Montana, I would vote Zoey.

Zoey definitely could be President of the USA.
Progress!

No one is a threat to your Democracy.

Democracy: a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

Zoey Zephyr was elected. Nod if you comprehend that fact.
Shut up freak. You and them are a threat to society with your unhinged, maniacal delusions

Forum List

Back