Rioters attack democratic state senator

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

This shit is getting OLD, FAST.

Now all of a sudden he thinks this should stop before someone gets killed. Really asshole? Too late people have already been killed. You got lucky.

Funny how liberals can describe these "protests" as peaceful when it obvious they're anything but...right up to the point where THEY'RE getting punched in the face and then "THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!!"
That is one Democratic politician that needs to take a good hard look at what he's been doing for the last week and a half! He's someone who should have been stopping what was going on...but instead he was out there watching it happen! I'd seldom say someone deserves a broken nose but this asshole might be the exception.

I don't think that bragging that you have been in the legislature for 36 years is going to get you much sympathy right now.

I'm gay too, but I don't think those protesters give a flying rats ass about my sexual preference. You started this mess, you clean it up. If you can't handle the repercussions of your supercilious and provocative rhetoric, perhaps digging a hole in the ground and burying yourself in it would suit you more.
How did this senator start anything as far as what protestors do?

I saw this on the news late night since I live in Wisconsin. They had video of a black idiot in a black hoody walking around with a megaphone and a BASEBALL BAT that followed some people into a States Street bar and was blaring that thing in people's face. When asked to leave he refused. Cops came, and like all the rest now that must have some kind of retarded idea that they can't be arrested, he resisted arrest for disorderly conduct, and that is why the ASS CLOWN RADICAL VIOLENT DEMOCRAT MOB RIOTED.

Democrat mob, I bet they don't vote.

Now all of a sudden he thinks this should stop before someone gets killed. Really asshole? Too late people have already been killed. You got lucky.

I wonder if getting the crap kicked out of him by his fellow liberals is going to scare Sen. Carpenter straight?

Or will Carpenter remain a gay leftard, even after the beating?

The latter would seem more likely, as Almighty God points out in His classic work.

"As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

I'm gay too, but I don't think those protesters give a flying rats ass about my sexual preference. You started this mess, you clean it up. If you can't handle the repercussions of your supercilious and provocative rhetoric, perhaps digging a hole in the ground and burying yourself in it would suit you more.
How did this senator start anything as far as what protestors do?
Don't parse words with me.

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

People are already tired of this Liberal Rioting and disorder.
Now prove they are liberals.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.

Well now he is really, "WOKE"
He was shocked that they kicked his ass because “ he is in their side”. What a moron.

I don't think that bragging that you have been in the legislature for 36 years is going to get you much sympathy right now.

It should with the rioters, one would think. If someone has been down with the cause fight for liberalism since the Reagan Administration, shouldn't it count for something?

I love the way this guy shouts out his credentials when trouble starts. "Hey man I'm a gay progressive. I'm on your side. Don't beat my ass." I bet he used the same credentials to get nincompoops to vote for him for 36 years. This isn't America. This is totalitarian, lock down liberalism.

You don’t think democrat activist vote? Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

This deserves repeating.

Its the key to the 2020 election and why Bite Me is going to be royally schlonged in November.

People are already tired of this Liberal Rioting and disorder.
Now prove they are liberals.

No one was hurt and nothing was damaged when conservatives rose up in the Brooks Brothers "riot" of 2000. Yet every time the libs have a "peaceful protest", people get stomped.
I doubt these people have any political philosphy that could be considered liberalism.

When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.

When you can clearly identify their voting record we can talk.
Huh

Forum List

Back