Rioting and Looting

Felons shouldnt vote. You only want felons to vote because more felons vote for democrats. Why do you want people who commit felonies to choose our leaders? Have you committed a felony?

If white supremacist's Trump supporters were the ones doing all the rioting and looting in the last few weeks/months, why aren't they doing this today, after a possibly fraudulent Biden "win"? Weird huh?

Democrats can't be that stupid? Or can they?

If your turned off Fox and watched the real news you would have seen the mob in Arizona storming the venue in Phoenix who were counting the votes.
Ya standing outside the building doing nothing, and the newsperson calling it a mob makes it a mob riot.
Hilarious
wanna see a mob
what about the riot at circus circus this week tell the forum about that one since you're an authority on mobs and riots

Felons shouldnt vote. You only want felons to vote because more felons vote for democrats. Why do you want people who commit felonies to choose our leaders? Have you committed a felony?

Given we've turned this country into a prison industrial complex, I really do want rights restored.

Most people convicted of felonies just haven't don anything that bad.

Actually, a lot of people did.

Not here and nobody I know of. For one, your piece is Vox for crying out loud. Two, the President didn't allow additional funding to the post office because of the mail in ballots. Why should he fund that? The PO is supposed to be self-supportive. Let them raise their rates which they are allowed to do, and Trump even suggested that.

Now if you read that rag you posted, you would have noted that the PO stated the lack of funding will not hamper their ability to deliver mail and deliver it on time. It may be a day or so late, but nothing unacceptable. it certainly wouldn't affect the election if people were responsible enough to mail it in early, but as we both know, Democrats are irresponsible people.

So every other citizen shouldn't get the same privilege his royal highness gets? Bullshit.

Don't worry. 2 months, Trump will be just like the rest of us. Subject to indictment. Heh, heh, heh...

No Joe, we can't have federal government officials delivering ballots for each and every American. Like SS protection, like flying on Air Force One, citizens don't get the same things we give our Presidents. Nobody is indicting Trump for anything.

Again, big movement you'll see. Restoring voting rights.... Most decent people would see that as fair. You've done your time, we stop punishing you.

No, prisoners often keep paying after they get out. They have to go on probation. They have to register as a sex offender if that was their crime. Some lose their drivers license for life if they were involved in a vehicular homicide or multiple DUI's. This is something Democrats do not believe in, It's called a deterrent.

Given we've turned this country into a prison industrial complex, I really do want rights restored.
Most people convicted of felonies just haven't don anything that bad.

Florida for example - Which one of these aren't that bad?
Examples of felony offenses in the state of Florida include the following:
  • Murder
  • Aggravated assault or aggravated battery
  • Abuse of a child
  • Burglary
  • Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer or Firefighter
  • Possession of a controlled substance, other than marijuana
  • Kidnapping
  • Grand theft
  • Stalking
  • Incest
  • Carjacking
  • Resisting an officer with violence
  • Sex crimes, including rape
  • Drug trafficking
  • Robbery
  • Carrying a concealed weapon

Now if you read that rag you posted, you would have noted that the PO stated the lack of funding will not hamper their ability to deliver mail and deliver it on time.

Why do you waste my time pulling one statement out of context. Of course Trump's lacky Dejoy would say that, but the intent clearly was to slow down the mail delivery to prevent votes from getting where they were going.

Florida for example - Which one of these aren't that bad?
Examples of felony offenses in the state of Florida include the following:

People convicted of VIOLENT offenses weren't eligible to have their rights restored... But the GOP passed a law, after the voters restored the rights on non-violent offenders, to not restore the rights until court costs had been resolved.

This is actually a consistant pattern... do what you can to suppress the vote, because people don't vote for Republicans.

No, prisoners often keep paying after they get out. They have to go on probation. They have to register as a sex offender if that was their crime. Some lose their drivers license for life if they were involved in a vehicular homicide or multiple DUI's. This is something Democrats do not believe in, It's called a deterrent.

No, we believe in rehabilitation.... You brand a man for life for a mistake, they'll keep making the same mistakes.

Once again, the Europeans have figured this out. They have few prisoners and few parolees. Because they only lock up the people who NEED to be locked up.

Why do you waste my time pulling one statement out of context. Of course Trump's lacky Dejoy would say that, but the intent clearly was to slow down the mail delivery to prevent votes from getting where they were going.

DeJoy didn't state that and like I said, I don't know anybody having problem with their mail either before or after the election. Just the common F-ups they've always had.

This is actually a consistant pattern... do what you can to suppress the vote, because people don't vote for Republicans.

Correct. Criminals vote Democrat because the Democrats are the criminal party.

No, we believe in rehabilitation.... You brand a man for life for a mistake, they'll keep making the same mistakes.

Once again, the Europeans have figured this out. They have few prisoners and few parolees. Because they only lock up the people who NEED to be locked up.

Europe is not nearly as diverse as the US and don't have our drug problem, which is about to get worse if Biden opens up that border again. Most of the US heroin comes from that southern border.

DeJoy didn't state that and like I said, I don't know anybody having problem with their mail either before or after the election. Just the common F-ups they've always had.

Sure... you go with that, buddy.

Europe is not nearly as diverse as the US

Wait. Europe isn't as Diverse? Really?

Hmmmm.... how many languages do they speak. Because your side gets pissed off that we have to press 1 for English..

1604965473569.png

That's the leftist view of things. We lose about 100,000 Americans a year to drug overdoes thanks to these supposed non-violent offenders.

A lot of those overdoses were because of legal drugs sold by big pharma.

1604965565219.png

Wait. Europe isn't as Diverse? Really?

Hmmmm.... how many languages do they speak. Because your side gets pissed off that we have to press 1 for English..

I'm talking about racially diverse. You take the minorities out of our system you'll see us much closer to Europe.

A lot of those overdoses were because of legal drugs sold by big pharma.

No they weren't. Trust me, my cousin lost her 27 year old son a few years ago. It had nothing to do with prescriptions. In fact all the people I know died from this crap, and if Biden's win holds, you will see more of it when he opens the border.

I'm talking about racially diverse.

I know you are, because you are totes not a racist.

No they weren't. Trust me, my cousin lost her 27 year old son a few years ago. It had nothing to do with prescriptions. In fact all the people I know died from this crap,

That's because you live in a slum, buddy.

and if Biden's win holds, you will see more of it when he opens the border.

Guy, I know you really can't claim Trump did a good job, but don't go scaring yourself to death out of fear of Obama.

I heard the same shit when Clinton took office, I heard the same shit when Obama took office.

I know you are, because you are totes not a racist.

Statistics cannot be racist, only those reading them can.

That's because you live in a slum, buddy.

No, it's going on in all walks of life. It goes on in rich neighborhoods, poor neighborhoods and anything in between. My cousin happens to live in a very nice area in a quiet suburban townhouse development.

Guy, I know you really can't claim Trump did a good job, but don't go scaring yourself to death out of fear of Obama.

I heard the same shit when Clinton took office, I heard the same shit when Obama took office.

Would you like me to post some videos of what Biden actually said? Obviously you didn't spend any time watching the debates.

Forum List

Back