Rioting and Looting

If white supremacist's Trump supporters were the ones doing all the rioting and looting in the last few weeks/months, why aren't they doing this today, after a possibly fraudulent Biden "win"? Weird huh?

Democrats can't be that stupid? Or can they?
Yes, they can be, but it is more a matter of them being lying jack ass ideologues in pursuit of raw power.

Trump is a lying jackass, so to speak, but he has no ideology; in reality he's a narcissistic megalomaniac who abuses the power he was given to him by people like you; people who are willfully or not willfully out of touch with reality.

If white supremacist's Trump supporters were the ones doing all the rioting and looting in the last few weeks/months, why aren't they doing this today, after a possibly fraudulent Biden "win"? Weird huh?

Yes, they can be, but it is more a matter of them being lying jack ass ideologues in pursuit of raw power.

Trump is a lying jackass, so to speak, but he has no ideology; in reality he's a narcissistic megalomaniac who abuses the power he was given to him by people like you; people who are willfully or not willfully out of touch with reality.
Even if every word of that were true, he helped our economy immensely and did zero damage to the nation. Biden is about to wreck shit in the worst way.

I can't understand why republicans are disgruntled. They've had their guys Bush and Trump in the white house for twelve of the last twenty years of this century. Both know nothings and draft dodgers to boot. Never even heard from Bush after he left with the country in shambles which Obama had to fix. Who knows what kind of damage this Trump cockroach will do in anger before he leaves.

If people are stupid enough to vote for the first dementia president of our time, I guess that's the way it is. But this election has so many holes in it a mouse would think it's a hunk of cheese. In other words all we ask for is a fair election.

Even if every word of that were true, he helped our economy immensely and did zero damage to the nation.
What country have you been living in? In the US, we have been at each other’s throats.

Even if every word of that were true, he helped our economy immensely and did zero damage to the nation.
What country have you been living in? In the US, we have been at each other’s throats.
When democrats riot in the streets and attack republicans at every fucking event they have, did you expect hugs and kisses? This started way before Trump.

because they don't have any legitimate protests to attempt to discredit

When democrats riot in the streets and attack republicans at every fucking event they have, did you expect hugs and kisses?
Trump saw division as an opportunity. Exacerbating it almost gave him a second term.

His damage to the nation isn’t going to go away overnight.

Trump saw division as an opportunity. Exacerbating it almost gave him a second term.

Correct. He was the only one.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

When democrats riot in the streets and attack republicans at every fucking event they have, did you expect hugs and kisses?

His damage to the nation isn’t going to go away overnight.
Dont blame your left wing violence on Trump. It existed before him and it will continue to exist after him.

If people are stupid enough to vote for the first dementia president of our time, I guess that's the way it is. But this election has so many holes in it a mouse would think it's a hunk of cheese. In other words all we ask for is a fair election.

So wait. You guys have spent years disenfranchising people, fighting against restoring voting rights to felons, sabotaging the mail delivery system to slow down ballots... and NOW you want a "fair" election when your guy loses by 5 million votes?

So wait. You guys have spent years disenfranchising people, fighting against restoring voting rights to felons, sabotaging the mail delivery system to slow down ballots... and NOW you want a "fair" election when your guy loses by 5 million votes?

We never disenfranchised anybody, nor did we slow down the mail. I'm getting all my mail on time, you aren't? That's besides the fact if you want to make sure your ballot counts, get off your lazy ass and vote in person. I'm at high risk for death if I catch this virus, but my ass was at the polls Tuesday night to make sure my vote counted. If you're a felon, you knew the penalties of breaking the law before you committed your crime, one of them being losing your right to vote.

We never disenfranchised anybody, nor did we slow down the mail. I'm getting all my mail on time, you aren't?

Actually, I'm not. I had to call Amex to pay my bill on line this month because the bill never showed up.

That's besides the fact if you want to make sure your ballot counts, get off your lazy ass and vote in person.

Okay. Trump voted by mail, the rest of us should be able to, too.

If you're a felon, you knew the penalties of breaking the law before you committed your crime, one of them being losing your right to vote.

Except the people of Florida said otherwise by their votes.

I can't understand why republicans are disgruntled. They've had their guys Bush and Trump in the white house for twelve of the last twenty years of this century. Both know nothings and draft dodgers to boot. Never even heard from Bush after he left with the country in shambles which Obama had to fix. Who knows what kind of damage this Trump cockroach will do in anger before he leaves.
what did Bath house barry O bung hole fix ?Please be specific about that one.

Faun and Dr. Love are both that stupid.

We never disenfranchised anybody, nor did we slow down the mail. I'm getting all my mail on time, you aren't?

Actually, I'm not. I had to call Amex to pay my bill on line this month because the bill never showed up.

That's besides the fact if you want to make sure your ballot counts, get off your lazy ass and vote in person.

If you're a felon, you knew the penalties of breaking the law before you committed your crime, one of them being losing your right to vote.

Bill? You aren’t online? Stupid resume writer. Cannot wait til your business collapses.

After the election was stolen from Trump we Trump supporters rioted and looted our local Walmart. By that I mean we walked into Walmart calmly, shopped, paid at the check out counter and went home.

We didn't have any problem here. Most people didn't.

Trump is not going to drag his entire entourage that cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars just so he can vote in person and put on a dog and pony show. I doubt he slipped it into a mailbox either. I'm sure it was hand delivered to the election board.

That's up to them. But in states where you lose that right, you decided to risk that when you committed a crime. You brought it on yourself.

Bill? You aren’t online? Stupid resume writer. Cannot wait til your business collapses.

As long as people hate their jobs, that's not going to happen. Shitty bosses and crappy companies will always mean I'll get plenty of work.

We didn't have any problem here. Most people didn't.

Actually, a lot of people did.

Trump is not going to drag his entire entourage that cost taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars just so he can vote in person and put on a dog and pony show. I doubt he slipped it into a mailbox either. I'm sure it was hand delivered to the election board.

So every other citizen shouldn't get the same privilege his royal highness gets? Bullshit.

Don't worry. 2 months, Trump will be just like the rest of us. Subject to indictment. Heh, heh, heh...

That's up to them. But in states where you lose that right, you decided to risk that when you committed a crime. You brought it on yourself.

Again, big movement you'll see. Restoring voting rights.... Most decent people would see that as fair. You've done your time, we stop punishing you.

Forum List

Back