RIP Boss

How sad!

RIP, Boss.
:(

((( You are now closer to GOD Boss, Rest In Peace and Bless you)))

I thought about this all evening, and decided I would post about it. I found out earlier that Boss (yes the poster here) died on Jan 22nd. I was shocked to say the least. Regardless of whether you agreed with him, you have to admit he was a smart man. I will miss him.

RIP Boss :(

That is too bad. Boss was a good man.

Does anyone know if he was also a musician?

Yes, he was.

Oh no! This is terrible news. :( How did he die?

I am not sure. He was a Facebook friend, and I saw something about him going peacefully. So, I don't know if it was a heart attack in his sleep or what. No clue.
I will try to find out.

Thank you. Then it was undoubtedly the same guy I argued with on another board. Great guy and a huge Crimson Tide fan.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

Had quite a few tussles with him but I respected him

He knew his stuff and made good points

Yes, he was.

I am not sure. He was a Facebook friend, and I saw something about him going peacefully. So, I don't know if it was a heart attack in his sleep or what. No clue.
I will try to find out.

Thank you. Then it was undoubtedly the same guy I argued with on another board. Great guy and a huge Crimson Tide fan.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

Yes. It's him. I am trying to find out exactly how he died.

Yes, he was.

I will try to find out.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.
Please tell me his user name was not Dixie on another board.....?

Oh good Lord, I know a user named Dixie from a previous message board I used to post on...he was from Alabama....but of course anyone with the user name of Dixie would likely be from Alabama.....

I need to visit this board of the past to see if anything has been posted on the Dixie I knew/know.

Yes, he was.

I will try to find out.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

Oh good Lord, I know a user named Dixie from a previous message board I used to post on...he was from Alabama....but of course anyone with the user name of Dixie would likely be from Alabama.....

I need to visit this board of the past to see if anything has been posted on the Dixie I knew/know.

Yes, there is a thread on Dixie's death on JPP.

Yes, he was.

I will try to find out.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

OH MY GOSH.....

seriously? sigh..... nooooooooooooo...... :(

I thought about this all evening, and decided I would post about it. I found out earlier that Boss (yes the poster here) died on Jan 22nd. I was shocked to say the least. Regardless of whether you agreed with him, you have to admit he was a smart man. I will miss him.

RIP Boss :(

Major loss for this board!

Yes, he was.

I will try to find out.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

OH MY GOSH.....

He is being remembered for being a straight up guy and for his 1/3 rants. :D

Yes, he was.

I will try to find out.

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

OH MY GOSH.....

:rofl::rofl: oh that's right, the 1/3!!!!!!!!!
And when I posted with him at JPP and another site before that, he was the BIGGEST PAIN in the ass that ever existed!!! I loved his rants back in the day....man, that was nearly 10 years ago, for me....

omg! I don't frequent here much anymore but I knew Boss and so appreciated his posts and his style. Just terrible to hear about his death. :cry::cry:

Godspeed, Boss/Dixie.

OH MY GOSH.....

:rofl::rofl: oh that's right, the 1/3!!!!!!!!!
And when I posted with him at JPP and another site before that, he was the BIGGEST PAIN in the ass that ever existed!!! I loved his rants back in the day....man, that was nearly 10 years ago, for me....

He could rant, couldn't he? Yeah, he was a pain in the ass. But he also made some good arguments. And he didn't get personal.

Okay, now I don't mean to ruin the moment, but are we talking about THIS Boss?

36773.jpg

Because I looked at his profile page, and he was just online yesterday. Is he posting as a ghost, or is there some mistake?

Okay, now I don't mean to ruin the moment, but are we talking about THIS Boss?

36773.jpg

Because I looked at his profile page, and he was just online yesterday. Is he posting as a ghost, or is there some mistake?

Yes, but the picture is not him.

I think that was either his sister or one of his daughters.

To Boss . . .

RIP-image.jpg

We've talked about spirituality and had many arguments about it. We still remained friendly and respected each other though. I really DO hope that his version of an afterlife is where he is right now. I really, really do wish that for him.

Forum List

Back