RIP Boss

I thought about this all evening, and decided I would post about it. I found out earlier that Boss (yes the poster here) died on Jan 22nd. I was shocked to say the least. Regardless of whether you agreed with him, you have to admit he was a smart man. I will miss him.

RIP Boss :(
that is too bad

what happened

It's so sad to lose USMB Members....it's so unsettling....he's the third poster who met the grim reaper that I know about since I've been here.... especially if one does not even know they are sick....then they just disappear.....USCitizen was one of the others....

No chance to pray for them or make amends or to wish them well, or to say goodbye......sigh....

Rest in peace Boss, you went out, kicking!

It's so sad to lose USMB Members....it's so unsettling....he's the third poster who met the grim reaper that I know about since I've been here.... especially if one does not even know they are sick....then they just disappear.....USCitizen was one of the others....

No chance to pray for them or make amends or to wish them well, or to say goodbye......sigh....

Who was the other?

Boss was a real gentleman and he wrote articulate and thought provoking posts. He will be missed. May he RIP.

Who was the other?
Impenitent died.
There was one with a Q-name.

RIP Boss, thats sad 2 hear.

Who was the other?
Impenitent died.
There was one with a Q-name.

RIP Boss, thats sad 2 hear.
Quantum Windbag

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Does anyone know if he was also a musician?

Yes, he was.

Oh no! This is terrible news. :( How did he die?

I am not sure. He was a Facebook friend, and I saw something about him going peacefully. So, I don't know if it was a heart attack in his sleep or what. No clue.
I will try to find out.

Forum List

Back