Rip darren wilson you will die—

It's not just the officer, it's his entire family who are now at tremendous risk from violent apes. If they can't get the Samsung 99 Inch Plasma, they'll take Wilson's life.

Who's going to pay for the officer's security for the next three years while this clusterfuck plays out?

It's not just the officer, it's his entire family who are now at tremendous risk from violent apes. If they can't get the Samsung 99 Inch Plasma, they'll take Wilson's life.

Who's going to pay for the officer's security for the next three years while this clusterfuck plays out?

Man the racism here today is classic. I can hardly save it fast enough.

Maybe Darren Wilson should have thought about the consequences before he allowed his adrenaline to get the better of him.

Man the racism here today is classic. I can hardly save it fast enough.

You're saving it because...? Afraid it'll go away and you'll never see it again? :)

If he was not robbing a store...he would be alive today.

Those irritating facts. Sure are irritating.

They have a 99 inch now?????

If he shot an unarmed suspect who was surrendering with his hands above his head, he needs to face the consequences. Death? Of course not. But realistically - how long would he last in jail?

He's gotta be pissing nails these days.

But if it turns out the suspect attacked him and he was defending himself (I mean really defending himself - not just some bogus PD cover story) then I do feel sorry for him.

Violent apes? Seriously?

You realize saying these stupid things helps progressives lie about what conservatives stand for, don't you?

Violent apes? Seriously?

You realize saying these stupid things helps progressives lie about what conservatives stand for, don't you?

I refer to any subhuman as an ape. I just referred to a right-wing white asshole on another thread the same way. :eusa_clap:

Violent apes? Seriously?

I refer to any subhuman as an ape. I just referred to a right-wing white asshole on another thread the same way. :eusa_clap:

And how exactly do you define sub human? Because i don't see how having different skin color is sub human.

Violent apes? Seriously?

"Some of my best friends are apes"

Violent apes? Seriously?

And how exactly do you define sub human? Because i don't see how having different skin color is sub human.

I define a subhuman as someone who takes an event and uses it as an excuse to be a violent piece of shit, among other things. A subhuman is someone who reacts like an animal for the sake of getting free shit, burning buildings, and other acts of savagery. Savages, subhumans.

Violent apes? Seriously?

Helps us lie? That's an interesting take.

Forum List

Back