Rip darren wilson you will die—

All in all, I would prefer to have my convenience store burned down during rioting by black youth and no one dies......

......then have my airline seat shot out from under me at 35,000 feet where everyone dies at the hands of lily-white Russian separatists.

Just sayin'

Regards from Rosie

If he was not robbing a store...he would be alive today.

Those irritating facts. Sure are irritating.

Except that is not a fact. It has almost nothing to do with facts at all. If that cop had called in sick that day he would also still be alive. How irritating is that 'fact.' If he had robbed the store one county down the road he would also be alive. Is that 'fact irritating to you?

Here is a real fact - 'if that PO had not shot him he would be alive.' THERE is a fact that matters. The other facts that matter are weather or not that was a justified shooting. At least 2 people witnessing the shooting state that the person in question had his hands in the air when he was shot.

Now THAT is an irritating fact. IF (and that still is an if) that is true than this cop deserves to fry.

I have also heard "witnesses" say he was jut walking down the street and the cop shot him execution style. Does any one really believe that. Most of truth will come out, there will be a trial most likely. Hopefully the town will remain calm. Sad facts are you challenge a cop when he is questioning you and getting into an altercation you might get shot. Dead is dead. Love to fight another day. Getting busted stealing cigars, first offense is going to be a slap on the wrist. Do cops harass young black men? Yes they do! Way to much. Looting an rioting and race baiting news stations wanting to film a riot do not help. There are plenty of bad cops. But there are lots of bad people out there all races. Letting illegal aliens get away with almost everything and law enforcement looking the other way on things that are illegal and harassing young blacks just for kicks is unacceptable

It's not just the officer, it's his entire family who are now at tremendous risk from violent apes. If they can't get the Samsung 99 Inch Plasma, they'll take Wilson's life.

Who's going to pay for the officer's security for the next three years while this clusterfuck plays out?

"from violent apes".

And Righties wonder why we accuse them of so much racism.

Hmmmm...

It's not just the officer, it's his entire family who are now at tremendous risk from violent apes. If they can't get the Samsung 99 Inch Plasma, they'll take Wilson's life.

Who's going to pay for the officer's security for the next three years while this clusterfuck plays out?

Violent apes? Seriously?

You realize saying these stupid things helps progressives lie about what conservatives stand for, don't you?

No. It's just another confirmation of the overwhelming amount of examples of vicious RW racism all over the place, especially since Obama won the election in 2008 and was re-elected in 2012. So, when we mention that a vast swath of Conservativia is racist to the core, it's not a lie. It's an observation.

You want that to change? Then jettison the racist garbage from the Conservative movement.

Oh, wait, that would probably be more than half of the movement.

Violent apes characterize a good portion of the far right: Tank, pennywise, Matthew, etc.

Anyone threatening LEO is involved in conspiracy, and once someone takes a constructive step to hurt the family or another Ferguson cop's family, everyone can be arrested without bail, remain in jail, until kicked in the tail.

Pennywise, pound foolish, intellectually broke, spiritually bankrupt.

No. Pennywise, typical white, fat, pot-bellied Conservative. Same shit, different day.

Now, back to the OP, which is actually lacking in information:

"Rip darren wilson you will die—"

Last edited:
Maybe Darren Wilson should have thought about the consequences before he allowed his adrenaline to get the better of him.

Maybe we should not jump to conclusions and follow due process to find out what really happened?

I know the mob would prefer a lynching, which is disgustingly ironic.

Violent apes characterize a good portion of the far right: Tank, pennywise, Matthew, etc.

Anyone threatening LEO is involved in conspiracy, and once someone takes a constructive step to hurt the family or another Ferguson cop's family, everyone can be arrested without bail, remain in jail, until kicked in the tail.

I'm not sure any of them are right wing. I know Matthew isn't.

Maybe Darren Wilson should have thought about the consequences before he allowed his adrenaline to get the better of him.

Maybe we should not jump to conclusions and follow due process to find out what really happened?

Waiting for the investigation and trial? What a concept!

Let justice be served

The first sentence: spot-on. :thup:

The second sentence: :wtf:

Do you have quotes from that crowd? Hot mics? Prescience?

:D

Waiting for the investigation and trial? What a concept!

Let justice be served

It's pathetic that these are novel concepts in the present day.

We don't know what happened in that car, but we sure as hell know what happened outside the car and that's the whole point. Not to mention the disgusting police state action by untrained children with military hardware.

So if law enforcement Gestapo doesn't follow the law, then why should they?

The first sentence: spot-on. :thup:

The second sentence: :wtf:

Do you have quotes from that crowd? Hot mics? Prescience?

:D

Connecting dots which lead to a parallel public lynching scenario similar to Zimmerman.

- Obama speaking out (from Martha's Vineyard, oy).
- Trayvon's attorney counselling Brown's family.
- Al Sharpton on the scene.
- Death threats aimed at the officer.

All that's missing is Eric Holder opening an investigation into a Hate Crime.

The officer and his family are in hiding for very good reasons.

Fuck Sharpton, Holder, Obama and Trayvon's stupid attorney. They're parasites who have their own personal reasons to steal from this fiasco. Every tragedy = opportunity.

The race based baiting from pennywise, Matthew, and other is indeed a sign of a degenerating far right wing mind.

Nonetheless, no one should be baiting the LEO.

We don't know what happened in that car, but we sure as hell know what happened outside the car and that's the whole point. Not to mention the disgusting police state action by untrained children with military hardware.

So if law enforcement Gestapo doesn't follow the law, then why should they?

I don't think we do know what happened. We've seen sensationalized and incomplete reporting across many media outlets.

I agree that the militarization of the police is a huge issue, but it does not justify LOOTING and VANDALISM....and I doubt it is the root cause of Michael Brown's death.

I am not inclined to either Beatify Michael Brown nor Demonize the police officer. I'd prefer for a proper investigation to take place without the interference of politicians, unions, and race hustlers.

Last edited:

Violent apes? Seriously?

You realize saying these stupid things helps progressives lie about what conservatives stand for, don't you?

No. It's just another confirmation of the overwhelming amount of examples of vicious RW racism all over the place, especially since Obama won the election in 2008 and was re-elected in 2012. So, when we mention that a vast swath of Conservativia is racist to the core, it's not a lie. It's an observation.

You want that to change? Then jettison the racist garbage from the Conservative movement.

Oh, wait, that would probably be more than half of the movement.

Are you going to claim that liberals cannot be racist?

NKY Dem's tweet draws fire

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign - CNN.com

But it's good of you to help out in this disinformation campaign.

Tainting the tea party movement with the charge of racism is proving to be an effective strategy for Democrats. There is no evidence that tea party adherents are any more racist than other Republicans, and indeed many other Americans. But getting them to spend their time purging their ranks and having candidates distance themselves should help Democrats win in November. Having one’s opponent rebut charges of racism is far better than discussing joblessness.

Mary Frances Berry's response to 'Contracting out U.S. security? And will branding tea party 'racist' work?' - The Arena | POLITICO.COM

Mary Frances Berry is the former Chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights

Stop it, libs and cons, please.

There is a serious problem in Ferguson, and we don't know the whole story yet.

Yes, racism exists on the right and left.

Forum List

Back