Rip darren wilson you will die—

pennywise, stuff your racism up you pie hole and contribute to the conversation of stfu.

We all do not know the whole story. Both left and right are playing race cards here and should not be doing so.

pennywise, stuff your racism up you pie hole and contribute to the conversation of stfu.

We all do not know the whole story. Both left and right are playing race cards here and should not be doing so.

It's not racism. XXXXXX -- Excessive personal flame..

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's an idea, if you don't live in Ferguson shut up.

Why? You don't think this is a matter that concerns the whole country?

Militarization of police yes, an individual case we don't know but a handful of facts, no.

The police haven't been militarized.

IF the police really had been militarized, the riot would have been over in the first hour. If the police had been militarized surely some rioters would have been shot and be dead by now. If the police had been militarized they wouldn't have rubber bullets and smoke bombs. They would have real bullets and hand grenades.

It's not racism. Unkotare is an ape too, a little white hairless, half-brained monkey skull.

yeah, when you categorize behavior by racial aptitude etc, you are a racist.

Step along. No need to talk to you further on this subject.

It's not racism. Unkotare is an ape too, a little white hairless, half-brained monkey skull.

I have no idea what that even means, "racial aptitude"?

I think I'll continue to be part of the discussion, but thanks for thinking of me.

Militarization of police yes, an individual case we don't know but a handful of facts, no.

How about the breakdown of civil order? That isn't a matter of concern for the whole country?

You make it sound like it is a widespread problem. It is not.

What I see is a town that thinks white police can't understand black people. People are people, if you treat them decent, they respond in kind. We saw that for a day in Ferguson when the state police took over. Stop acting like victims and making victims out of innocent people.

"if you treat them decent, they respond in kind."

I disagree. While I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect, the goons that use a controversy to loot local businesses will not respond in kind at all. They see kindness as a sign of weakness.

Why? You don't think this is a matter that concerns the whole country?

How about the breakdown of civil order? That isn't a matter of concern for the whole country?

Who's business this is seems rather immaterial to be honest. I don't care if anyone thinks this is or is not the business of the nation. We have a right to talk about events that we see as important and anyone demanding that we 'shut up' simply needs to move on.

No one is demanding that he talk about it but the rest of us here are interested in what this instance means and its larger implications.

Here's an idea, if you don't live in Ferguson shut up. That goes for Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Obama. The Chief of Police needs to go on vacation or adminstrative leave too.

A side note: Your property insurance doesn't protect you in a civil distrubance does it?

Policies differ, of course, but in general yes property insurance does protect you from looting.

Of course like all insurance, if you use it, your rates go up.

And? Hank Aaron received numerous death threats for breaking a baseball record previously held by a white male.

Muhammad Ali received numerous death threats for refusing to be inducted into the Army.

A white police officer receives death threats for killing an unarmed black male and there are conflicting stories as to whether or not he was justified in doing so.

Which is worse?

Why? His life and carrier are going to be impacted from this to an extensive degree. If the killing was justified is that right?

No, it isn't. Not by a long shot. The only time that his name should be public is when he is convicted. Unfortunately, that is not how the world works and the media needs their pound of flesh no matter how many lives it ruins.

My wife thinks the police chief knew the whole incident by the next morning and refused to name names to let the officer and his family move out of town to safer surroundings. She thinks the officer will not work again in Ferguson period, whether he is cleared or not.

Dude needs a new identity for his family & a new life in Canada.

You make it sound like it is a widespread problem. It is not.

What I see is a town that thinks white police can't understand black people. People are people, if you treat them decent, they respond in kind. We saw that for a day in Ferguson when the state police took over. Stop acting like victims and making victims out of innocent people.

"if you treat them decent, they respond in kind."

I disagree. While I think everyone deserves to be treated with respect, the goons that use a controversy to loot local businesses will not respond in kind at all. They see kindness as a sign of weakness.

I bet they fall into line if a few dozen end up shot dead!

Jake why do that? You know perfectly well there is no "racial aptitude" there and there is 100% race is behind the threats to kill the officer.

Why do I call racists racist, R. D.? Talk to him about racial aptitude, please.

Because pennywise is a racist and uses inappropriate language.

Forum List

Back