🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

RIP - Jeane Kirkpatrick 1926-2006

I had no idea Kirkpatrick was such an OZreal firster. I'll have to take her off my ethereal xmas card list.

Chalk up another win for the zionists.

May she rot in peace!

Ah ... displaying your "good" Christian nature again. :lol:

Why do I owe anything to a dead and rotting corpse?

Christ is my example and He does not tell me to love rotting corpses

I guess that Iranian gang really doesn't like someone who served America. yet they idolize that Ayatollah Khomeini whose corpse is not doubt rotted by now. Maybe they are hiding out in Mrs. Sherri's house, and the FBI should invesitigate to see what they are up to and, of course, see what they have done with Mrs. Sherri. It almost sounds like the movie Psycho where, in this case, the Iranian gang are using some American woman instead of Norman Bates' mother.

Why doesn't Sally read what Jesus said?

WHY not read His words?

It would be amusing to see a contest between Jeremiah and Mrs. Sherri. Jeremiah would wipe the ground with Mrs. Sherri since Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang would not have the Internet from which to quote Scriptures. Jeremiah at least knows them by heart. Anyhow, Mrs. Sherri, when Jesus shows up tomorrow for his regular morning coffee, at least offer him a buttered toasted bagel.

I find it so funny to see Sherri preaching Jesus while worshiping her radical Islamists killing us infidels all over this earth. She mised her calling as a stand up comic.

Why does it not surprise that you are ignorant of Jeane Kilpatrick and her place in AMERICAN history. :D

Who the fuck is Jeane Kilpatrick?

A dead lady Zionists worship.

Funny how many Americans admired this woman regardless of what they thought about Israel. It is only Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang living at her home who are showing disrespect for her. However, Mrs. Sherri's Iranian gang admire all those extremist Muslims who are busy killing the Infidels.

WHY not read His words?

I don't recall him teaching us to hate Jews. Perhaps you could do some remedial reading.

Where is the command to worship the dead?

That is what we are discussing, how a Christian feels about a dead woman they never knew.

I think many of the posters remember you whining that there was too much publicity for those dead children in Connecticut because you wanted it to be all about Palestinian children. Are you commanded to overlook dead children in America? Well, maybe a sick woman would feel that way. Maybe when Jesus comes for coffee tomorrow, you can ask Him if he knows the name of a good psychiatrist. Your present one is not doing you any good, and it is time to switch.

I don't recall him teaching us to hate Jews. Perhaps you could do some remedial reading.

That is what we are discussing, how a Christian feels about a dead woman they never knew.

I think many of the posters remember you whining that there was too much publicity for those dead children in Connecticut because you wanted it to be all about Palestinian children. Are you commanded to overlook dead children in America? Well, maybe a sick woman would feel that way. Maybe when Jesus comes for coffee tomorrow, you can ask Him if he knows the name of a good psychiatrist. Your present one is not doing you any good, and it is time to switch.

Twisting my words, as always.

Before this thread was started, I never heard of this dead lady..

And I certainly see no reason I should pretend to feel something for her.

WHY not read His words?

One can respect their legacy or honor the dead without worshipping them but I notice how you assiduously sidestepped Ernie's point. When did Jesus command you to hate Jews?

One can respect their legacy or honor the dead without worshipping them but I notice how you assiduously sidestepped Ernie's point. When did Jesus command you to hate Jews?

HE did not and I do not.

THE word Jew did not even exist then.

HE spoke words to ones who I think could possibly be ancestors of some of today's Jews, like those in Matthew 23 and so I follow His example and do the same .

Speaking Truth to Injustice is an act of love, not hate.

Twisting my words, as always.

Before this thread was started, I never heard of this dead lady..

And I certainly see no reason I should pretend to feel something for her.

You have consistently attempted to twist and derail this thread. No one asked anyone to feel anything for Kirkpatrick. You believe Israel must honor and respect UN braying. Our deceased former Ambassador to that once august organization admitted she was "very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place" and found the anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body to be "mysterious," and "very, very strange." I must admit given the presence of the 56 member Organization of the Islamic Conference I don't find the anti-Semitism to be "mysterious" at all.
Why would any rational person expect or require Israel to respect the opinions and demands of such a foul place?

Forum List

Back