RIP Ken Osmond

Another lucky one to have lived a life free of the bullshit we're all going through.....and another lucky one, who had a chance to live a good life and entertain so many. Rest in Peace and tell God hello from those of us still stuck here with Trump!!

Bye Eddie...the first real bad boy of television.....

His character used to make my skin crawl when I was a kid. Phony as a democrat.

Thanks for the memories Eddie! Don't be so rough on the beaver where you're at now.

:abgg2q.jpg:
You use to be a kid????? You mean to tell me, you use to have a heart and a innocence of a child....prove it!!:abgg2q.jpg:

mrscleaver_meme.png
We watched Eddie's voice change from this high pitch weeze to a man....the good ol days of innocence and tv.

Ken Osmond - not one of the singing brothers - has assumed room temperature.

The funny villain of the Leave it to Beaver television series became more famous than any of the other characters for being such a total scoundrel. Always ingratiating himself with the parents while having not a single kind bone in his body, he became the archtype for the kid that one's parents always warned us to stay away from.

Typecast by this iconic role, he never was able to break free of the Haskell personna, and ultimately he became a Los Angeles motorcycle cop. Priceless.

According to his family he was a great family man and role model, and there is no reason to doubt it.

He will live forever.

Forum List

Back