Rise in bullying being documented more precisely

Its almost like they are saying this behavior has something to do with Trump. IDK why

Yet another video where we don't see what led to the outburst.

Is this the best you got?

She was asked to pay $1 for a reusable bag at Michael's, which is like a arts and crafts store, and she took that as being "discriminated against" because she was white, but "she voted Trump."

I posted the full video here.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Saw that video...suspect some mental health issues involved.....could be a bi-catfish on the loose.

Its almost like they are saying this behavior has something to do with Trump. IDK why

Yet another video where we don't see what led to the outburst.

Is this the best you got?

She was asked to pay $1 for a reusable bag at Michael's, which is like a arts and crafts store, and she took that as being "discriminated against" because she was white, but "she voted Trump."

I posted the full video here.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Saw that video...suspect some mental health issues involved.....could be a bi-catfish on the loose.

Very possible. All Trump voters show signs of mental health issues.

1. The world is full of assholes of all colors, shapes, sizes, genders.
2. The world is not fair.
3. Words cannot hurt you.
4. Grow a set.
And: 5. Report bullying.
------------------------------------------ yep ,thats what wusses do , they tell teacher as wusses tell teacher . They need to learn to kick some azz as they defend themselves from bullies Sur jake !!

Of course there's more bullying. This election has been divisive to an extent I've never seen in the US in my lifetime. I'm sure there's a lot of Trump supporters being dicks about it at this point, just like there's a lot of Hillary supporters losing their shit and getting violent in footage all over Google and YouTube.

The lefties are pissed at the Trump supporters because they believe that those people supported a man who's an openly racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic child rapist.

The Trump supporters are pissed at the lefties because they believe Trump was misquoted, misinterpreted, and taken out of context in order to justify shaming and bullying all of those people who didn't support Hillary, and, particularly the white ones, are fed up with being told that their skin color makes them racist and invalidates their views and opinions, and so they're more than happy to gloat, sometimes loudly and violently.

This isn't news. When the entire mainstream media is going out of their way to sensationalize this election to the point that you'd swear Armageddon was scheduled for November 8th, of COURSE the aftermath is going to be abrasive. Don't act like it's only Trump's followers, though. That's disingenuous as shit, and a 5 second google search will provide plenty of actual video footage to show you just how disingenuous that shit is.
-------------------------------------------------------------- i've heard most everything that the TRUMP has said and he sounds like a normal guy to me .

Of course there's more bullying. This election has been divisive to an extent I've never seen in the US in my lifetime. I'm sure there's a lot of Trump supporters being dicks about it at this point, just like there's a lot of Hillary supporters losing their shit and getting violent in footage all over Google and YouTube.

The lefties are pissed at the Trump supporters because they believe that those people supported a man who's an openly racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic child rapist.

The Trump supporters are pissed at the lefties because they believe Trump was misquoted, misinterpreted, and taken out of context in order to justify shaming and bullying all of those people who didn't support Hillary, and, particularly the white ones, are fed up with being told that their skin color makes them racist and invalidates their views and opinions, and so they're more than happy to gloat, sometimes loudly and violently.

This isn't news. When the entire mainstream media is going out of their way to sensationalize this election to the point that you'd swear Armageddon was scheduled for November 8th, of COURSE the aftermath is going to be abrasive. Don't act like it's only Trump's followers, though. That's disingenuous as shit, and a 5 second google search will provide plenty of actual video footage to show you just how disingenuous that shit is.
-------------------------------------------------------------- i've heard most everything that the TRUMP has said and he sounds like a normal guy to me .

That's fair enough. The guy's kind of a douche bag and a serial self-aggrandizer, but I agree that a lot of the shit he said was pretty normal, and a lot of what the MSM was piling on about was statements taken out of context or straight misquotes. I don't know how many times I heard that Trump said "All Hispanics are rapists", or that he said "women are fat pigs". He's a dick, but if you actually listened to the shit he was saying, he's not nearly the dick they tried to make him out to be.

That's fair enough. The guy's kind of a douche bag and a serial self-aggrandizer, but I agree that a lot of the shit he said was pretty normal, and a lot of what the MSM was piling on about was statements taken out of context or straight misquotes. I don't know how many times I heard that Trump said "All Hispanics are rapists", or that he said "women are fat pigs". He's a dick, but if you actually listened to the shit he was saying, he's not nearly the dick they tried to make him out to be.
----------------------------------------- good enough , to me the TRUMP is just a normal guy with his own opinion that he puts into his own words . And the words that he uses are the same words and thought that millions of Americans have used for generations NotToBE !!s

No, li'l 'ismoe, people of integrity tell the teachers. What we did was to beat the hell out of bullies, like you Sur 'ismoe, and then dragged their asses to the teachers and confessed all. Then the principal whipped them. Then their parents whipped them. Then we whipped them the next day. 'ismoe, you would not have lasted a day being a bully at our school. :)

I love it when you stand up on your hind legs, bark, and then run away.

----------------------------------------- good enough , to me the TRUMP is just a normal guy with his own opinion that he puts into his own words . And the words that he uses are the same words and thought that millions of Americans have used for generations NotToBE !!s
That's why the douche bag is a minority president, getting ten million less votes than break even.

Because you're too stupid to understand human nature.

Try whipping out your cell phone and recording someone who's having a bad day. If you do that to a man, or an uneducated black woman, you'll likely get your ass kicked.

These idiots recording every incident only provoke people. Their actions do the very opposite of defusing an incident.

The woman was actually more composed than others might be.

The woman behind the phone was an idiot. I despise these kinds of people.

Because you're too stupid to understand human nature.

Try whipping out your cell phone and recording someone who's having a bad day. If you do that to a man, or an uneducated black woman, you'll likely get your ass kicked.

These idiots recording every incident only provoke people. Their actions do the very opposite of defusing an incident.

The woman was actually more composed than others might be.

The woman behind the phone was an idiot. I despise these kinds of people.

You would get caught for doing stupid things. Of course you are afraid of such people.

In survey, teachers report a postelection surge in bullying

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

Sorry....your "survey" is not scientific and is just more left wing crap.....try again....
It is scientific enough for reasonable thinking people.

nope....left wing teachers responding to a poll...not even close to being remotely relevant to anything.......

This is why, death angel, you would be wise to not try bullying a lefty.

It was the same way in the sixties. The left stomped the right into the ground.

When the tolerant liberals are assaulting the blonde woman, is that a MEXICAN FLAG I'm seeing?

Now why on earth would we import and subsidize these nonviolent, peaceful Mexican pieces of shit?

In survey, teachers report a postelection surge in bullying

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

LOL this thread is hilarious...

ykH0R1C.gif

Forum List

Back