Rise in bullying being documented more precisely

In survey, teachers report a postelection surge in bullying

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

Or have they just been more keen to record bullying of a political nature?

Or is all of this just made up?

Or maybe correlation is not the same as causation?

Yeah, huge conspiracy among all teachers, students across all states and different walks of life. How'd you know they all met at the same facebook group?

Shut up.

I gave 3 logical reasons why your story is bunk, you reply with "shut up"

We have already seen several actual examples of hoaxes of Pro-Trump-Anti-whatever vandalism/messages/incidents.

Also, considering your side thinks someone having and stating a contrary opinion is "bullying", forgive me for looking at your position, and laughing my ass off.

And because hoaxes exist that means that any reports of bullying or racism is fake.

No, it means general statements about rises in such need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Are you saying its false or just that it could be false? Because saying maybe something isnt right isnt a point or a position. Dont be shy

1. The world is full of assholes of all colors, shapes, sizes, genders.
2. The world is not fair.
3. Words cannot hurt you.
4. Grow a set.

Watch this:

kobe11s-3-web.jpg

Now try saying that again through your tear stained face. LMAO

Or have they just been more keen to record bullying of a political nature?

Or is all of this just made up?

Or maybe correlation is not the same as causation?

Yeah, huge conspiracy among all teachers, students across all states and different walks of life. How'd you know they all met at the same facebook group?

Shut up.

We have already seen several actual examples of hoaxes of Pro-Trump-Anti-whatever vandalism/messages/incidents.

Also, considering your side thinks someone having and stating a contrary opinion is "bullying", forgive me for looking at your position, and laughing my ass off.

And because hoaxes exist that means that any reports of bullying or racism is fake.

No, it means general statements about rises in such need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Are you saying its false or just that it could be false? Because saying maybe something isnt right isnt a point or a position. Dont be shy

I'm saying that most of these stories on the "Rise of Bullying due to Trump" are made and seen by people who are seeing what they want to see to back up their already held convictions.

It's the same reason for the hoaxes. They figure it has to be happening, so lets get some evidence of it, either by a bullshit "study" or by actually faking an event.

Funny the right is telling people to man up after crying that Broadway actors didnt treat them right.

Shut up.

I'm saying that most of these stories on the "Rise of Bullying due to Trump" are made and seen by people who are seeing what they want to see to back up their already held convictions.

It's the same reason for the hoaxes. They figure it has to be happening, so lets get some evidence of it, either by a bullshit "study" or by actually faking an event.

Thats saying nothing. I'm asking if you are saying this is false or that it just could be?

You cant say it false but everyone knows something could be untrue but again, thats saying nothing and not taking a position

Thats saying nothing. I'm asking if you are saying this is false or that it just could be?

You cant say it false but everyone knows something could be untrue but again, thats saying nothing and not taking a position

I'm saying it is bullshit.

Meaning its false? Ok, since you've finally taken a position what is your proof that its false. This is the tricky part for deniers. Take your time

Funny the right is telling people to man up after crying that Broadway actors didnt treat them right.

So your saying that Vice President Pence should have jumped up on stage and beath the shit out of the little fucks? :eek:

They deserved it to be sure, but the right is civilized, unlike you leftist piles of shit.

Meaning its false? Ok, since you've finally taken a position what is your proof that its false. This is the tricky part for deniers. Take your time

Bullshit isn't "false". it means that whatever is presented is suspect, and more than likely the imagination of someone looking for said bullying trend.

Bullshit isn't "false". it means that whatever is presented is suspect, and more than likely the imagination of someone looking for said bullying trend.

So its neither true nor false? What evidence do you see that shows its "more than likely" someones imagination?

In survey, teachers report a postelection surge in bullying

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

Illegals and their Democrat supporters have brought it upon themselves.

The report is from Yahoo, notorious fake news. There is at best a 1% chance that there is even a hint of fact to the story.

Agreed. Was merely an aside to our resident Democrats.

So its neither true nor false? What evidence do you see that shows its "more than likely" someones imagination?

it's a freaking survey. It has no data of actual incidents, just a summation of teacher's opinions on an increase in bullying.

hence, bullshit.

Its almost like they are saying this behavior has something to do with Trump. IDK why

Yet another video where we don't see what led to the outburst.

Is this the best you got?

She was asked to pay $1 for a reusable bag at Michael's, which is like a arts and crafts store, and she took that as being "discriminated against" because she was white, but "she voted Trump."

I posted the full video here.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Of course there's more bullying. This election has been divisive to an extent I've never seen in the US in my lifetime. I'm sure there's a lot of Trump supporters being dicks about it at this point, just like there's a lot of Hillary supporters losing their shit and getting violent in footage all over Google and YouTube.

The lefties are pissed at the Trump supporters because they believe that those people supported a man who's an openly racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic child rapist.

The Trump supporters are pissed at the lefties because they believe Trump was misquoted, misinterpreted, and taken out of context in order to justify shaming and bullying all of those people who didn't support Hillary, and, particularly the white ones, are fed up with being told that their skin color makes them racist and invalidates their views and opinions, and so they're more than happy to gloat, sometimes loudly and violently.

This isn't news. When the entire mainstream media is going out of their way to sensationalize this election to the point that you'd swear Armageddon was scheduled for November 8th, of COURSE the aftermath is going to be abrasive. Don't act like it's only Trump's followers, though. That's disingenuous as shit, and a 5 second google search will provide plenty of actual video footage to show you just how disingenuous that shit is.

it's a freaking survey. It has no data of actual incidents, just a summation of teacher's opinions on an increase in bullying.

hence, bullshit.

So your opinion is more valid than theirs? I say your opinion is bullshit and they are the ones on the ground. ROFL you want to see some bully data? Like what? Increase incident of spitballs in an excel sheet?

Dumbass

Forum List

Back