Rise of the Trumpocrats!

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Much attention is given to the Republican figures publicly turning their backs on Donald Trump, but there is also an active movement of Democrats enthusiastically backing the GOP nominee because they are convinced nothing will change if Hillary Clinton becomes president.

It’s called the Trumpocrats PAC. Executive Director Christian Rickers was a strong Bernie Sanders supporter during the Democratic Party primaries and determined that he would abandon the Democrats this year if his candidate did not prevail.
“Early on, I decided if he was not going to win the primary that I was not going to support Hillary Clinton,” Rickers told WND and Radio America. “She is a career politician.”

Rickers said just seeing the economic decline in his own community convinced him that Hillary Clinton was the wrong choice to lead the country for the next four years.

“I came from a town with 25 manufacturing facilities 20 years ago, and now it has one. Nobody is more responsible for that than the Clintons and the trade policies they’ve advocated over the years. We’ve just learned that Ford is leaving town and going to Mexico and taking all the jobs there, Carrier air conditioning and Maytag. When is this going to stop?” Rickers asked.

See the best selection of 2016 political bumper stickers around!

He said the Clintons are responsible for pushing American companies to set up shop in other countries.

“We have policies in our country that incentivize our American corporations to take jobs overseas,” Rickers said. “That makes absolutely no sense to me. Why in the world would we incentivize American businesses to go overseas? Hillary Clinton is going to do more of the same.

“Donald Trump is going to reverse those policies [and] renegotiate the trade policies that are killing jobs in the country. I think that’s the most important thing we could do,” he said.

Listen to the WND/Radio America interview with Christian Rickers:

Christian Rickers says former Bernie supporters are backing Trump

Rickers applauds Trump for not only taking those positions but for making them a focal point of the campaign.

“Donald Trump has said he’s going to do something to bring the jobs back. That’s what most people care about,” he said. “They want to be able to provide for their families.”

The Trumpocrats PAC is busy convincing voters in blue-collar swing states like Pennsylvania and Ohio to ditch their instinct to vote for Democrats.

“We’re going through the Rust Belt, Pennsylvania all through Ohio. We’ve had millions of voters who have signed up and said they are Democrats who are supporting Donald Trump. It’s going to make the difference in the election,” Rickers said.

Like the reporting you see here? Sign up for free news alerts from WND.com, America’s independent news network.

And who are the people making this switch?

“These are blue-collar people who don’t have the benefits they used to have,” he said. “They don’t have the health care they used to have, no pensions anymore, no security for their families. They’re fed up with it, and Washington’s not going to fix it with Hillary Clinton. Everybody knows that if she’s elected we’re going to get more of the same. That’s why we’re having so many Democrats who are now Trumpocrats.”

Rickers is encouraged that more than 100,000 Pennsylvania Democrats have switched their party registrations to Republican, compared to about 20,000 who flipped the other way. He said the numbers are even bigger in Ohio, and the movement is huge around the nation. But the mainstream media don’t want to acknowledge it.

“I’ve been on Fox News and Fox Business a couple dozen times,” Rickers said. “We’ve gotten a lot of good feedback from that but no invitation from MSNBC or CNN or major network shows because they don’t want to report about it.”

It’s not just members of the media who don’t like the Trumpocrats movement. Loyal Democrats are not at all pleased with efforts to siphon votes away from Clinton.

“If you think the Trump supporters are nasty and they call them deplorable, you ought to see the Clinton supporters,” Rickers said. “We had a tomato thrown at us the other day at the rally near Pittsburgh.

“They’re really nasty people, man. The Clintons have been doing this for years. They take a hatchet job on anybody who’s their opponent. It’s gutter politics. They’re experts at it, and we need to fight back.”

While some of the national and battleground state polls show Trump losing ground in recent days, Rickers fully expects the race to ebb and flow all the way to Nov. 8.

“I don’t think anybody really knows how this thing is going to shake out,” he said. “That’s why people need to stay tuned, hang in there, support what we’re doing at the Trumpocrats PAC, support all the candidates that are up and down the ballot.”

Rickers said the Trumpocrats PAC is focused almost entirely on the presidential race, but he also encourages voters to support other candidates on the ballot who will advance their ideals.

Good but not great news Trump will control only the executive and judicial appointments, if elected. The Drip, drip, drip will continue but Hillary has at least two hole cards:

A: Indiana is the most recent state to report D voter fraud.

B: Trump's ground game is a soapbox derby racing against Hillary's Formula One ground game.

• Banned
Good but not great news Trump will control only the executive and judicial appointments, if elected. The Drip, drip, drip will continue but Hillary has at least two hole cards:

A: Indiana is the most recent state to report D voter fraud.

B: Trump's ground game is a soapbox derby racing against Hillary's Formula One ground game.
It's frustrating, watching our nation get flushed down the shitter and not being able to do anything about it. Well. We are past due to water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Someday.

RWNJ, post: 15538928
It's frustrating, watching our nation get flushed down the shitter and not being able to do anything about it. Well. We are past due to water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Someday

Your saviors, Trump and Rickers both lied. Ford is not pulling up and leaving US jobs behind for Mexico.

And what is it you see so terrifying that you are drooling for the blood of patriots and tyrants to be spilled on the streets of America?

By the way, it is Trump's tyrannical lack of respect for law and order, and pursuit for racist and bigoted behavior that no real Sanders supporter could come within a thousand miles of pulling that lever for Trump. I smell a rat.

RWNJ, post: 15538928
It's frustrating, watching our nation get flushed down the shitter and not being able to do anything about it. Well. We are past due to water the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Someday

Your saviors, Trump and Rickers both lied. Ford is not pulling up and leaving US jobs behind for Mexico.

And what is it you see so terrifying that you are drooling for the blood of patriots and tyrants to be spilled on the streets of America?

By the way, it is Trump's tyrannical lack of respect for law and order, and pursuit for racist and bigoted behavior that no real Sanders supporter could come within a thousand miles of pulling that lever for Trump. I smell a rat.
Except, Ford is pulling up and leaving the US behind for Mexico.....like Trump said....

It’s called the Trumpocrats PAC. Executive Director Christian Rickers was a strong Bernie Sanders supporter during the Democratic Party primaries and determined that he would abandon the Democrats this year if his candidate did not prevail.
“Early on, I decided if he was not going to win the primary that I was not going to support Hillary Clinton,” Rickers told WND and Radio America. “She is a career politician.”
Wonder if that idiot realizes Bernie has been in politics for decades

How's it working for you?

538.png

Forum List

Back